Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Challenge Title: Monogram It!
Hostess: jacqueline (Jacqueline Valade)
Keyword: FF16jacqueline
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016

***************CHALLENGE DESCRIPTION*******************
Happy Fallidays!!! Today we're going to make monogrammed gifts and/or cards. Use your alphabet stamps, stencils, stickers, rub-ons, game tiles, etc. to make a monogrammed card or gift. If you're extra artistic, you can even create your own hand-drawn or calligraphy letters. You can also decorate a giant papier mache, wooden or canvas letter or get creative and make your own. Google "monogram ideas"...you will be amazed at some of the cool projects. Include in your write up if you're gifting yourself or someone else.

Check out the cool monogram gift ideas and the beauties made by my sample makers for inspiration.

Have fun, and thanks for playing in my challenge - I can't wait to see your creations. Happy Fallidays!!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE

View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives!
Attached Thumbnails
lily-pulitzer.jpg   crayon-monograms-1.jpg   rolled-paper-s.jpg   10_13_12_ff16jacqueline_by_shoe_girl.jpg   ff16jacqueline-ashjoy.jpg  

ff16jacqueline_annsforte3_ann_s_bookmark_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff16jacqueline-paisley-b-hb_by_hbrown.jpg   ff166_by_pattyb.jpg   jhc_jacqueline2_by_naturecoastcrafter.jpg   zzzzfallidaysoct13_by_va_sunshine.jpg  

monogram_by_bejoyce.jpg   vicki-ff16jacqueline_by_basement_stamper2.jpg   ff16jacqueline.jpg  

Instagram: @jacqueline_worksforstamps
Blog: Works For Stamps

Come join the TEAparty every Tuesday! Click here for details.

"Stamping is an addiction & therapy rolled into one"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!