Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Proud Fan Club Member

Challenge Title: JOY Fold Card
Hostess: bejoyce, Barbara Joy Joyce
Keyword: FF16bejoyce
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2016

***************CHALLENGE DESCRIPTION*******************
Welcome to day four of our Falliday Fest, and welcome to my JOYful challenge!

Many, many years ago, when I was born, my parents named me Barbara Joy. Twenty-one years later, I married Jim Joyce and became Barbara Joy Joyce (yes, really!). Maybe that's why I've always enjoyed making Joy Fold Cards!

So for today's challenge, I'm asking you to make a JOY FOLD card. Here's a Joy Fold Card tutorial complete with dimensions and a video.

Have fun, and thanks for playing in my challenge! And a huge thank you to my sample makers for their inspiration! Your cards are wonderful!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31st, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives!
Attached Thumbnails
ff16bejoyce_by_bejoyce.jpg   ff16bejoyceopen_by_bejoyce.jpg   ff16bejoyce_annsforte3_joyful_angel_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff16bejoyce_by_jacqueline.jpg   ff16bejoyce_inside_by_jacqueline.jpg  

bejoyce_by_dr_sonja.jpg   ff167_by_pattyb.jpg   10_12_12_ff16bejoyce_by_shoe_girl.jpeg   blessedjoy_by_scrapacat.jpg   ff16bejoyce-sweet-cmas1-hbs_by_hbrown.jpg  

ff16bejoyce-sweet-cmas2-hbs_by_hbrown.jpg  
SCS Fan Club Member
Color Challenge Team Member
QFTD215
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!