View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 04:28 PM   #117
hagt
Pearl-ExPert

Default Favorites

Wow, what a week! I have been way to busy and not made a single card.

I have also had a really hard time keeping up with all the gorgeous cards being posted. I have been able to gather some of my favorites, but there is no doubt, I have probably missed many. I hope things slow down, so I can enjoy every single card, as I would like to.

Enough talk, here is my list:

CAS397 paint yourself pink by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Batty For you by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC603 - SU by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AUTUMN HARVEST by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC603 Love to you by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Surprise_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo to You! by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC565, Ethan Allen by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC603 Fall Haul by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittery Retirement by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC603, Happy Harvest by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving Scarecrow SC613, CC603, TLC606 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Thoughts by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She Believed by creatingincolors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT604 ~ Butterfly Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghosting Thank You by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Scene by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Gangs All Here by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A346 Berry Kissed Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A346 Winter birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Goodnight Moon by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A346 Fabulous by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Day of Joy by Lovely Linda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC566, Snow Globe by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC566, Cookies! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Covered Bridge by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC566 Noel Deer by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Girl Carriage FS505 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS505, Christmas Deer by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS505 ~ Sweet Snowman by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16hbrown Comfort and Joy by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS398 CAS Halloween by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh my gosh, it turned out to be quite a list after all! Thanks for sharing your talent, I so enjoy watching all the beautiful creations!

Hugs,
Hilde
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!