View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 04:33 PM   #4
hbrown
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Challenge Title: Happy Holly Days
Hostess: Holly (hbrown)
Keyword: FF16hbrown
Date: Monday, October 10, 2016

Good morning, lovely stampers!!! Today is the second day of the Falliday challenges, and I'm so excited to share my challenge with you. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I was born shortly before Christmas, and, as the story goes, I went home from the hospital in a Christmas stocking.

When it came time to think of an idea for my challenge, I saw my little collection of "Happy Holly Days" stamps, and the lightbulb went off. Thus, the title of my challenge is Happy Holly Days, and I want to see your creations with holly leaves and holly berries.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31st, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives, and thanks to my amazing sample makers for their inspiration!
Attached Thumbnails
holly-challenge.jpg   sam_2803.jpg   ff16hbrown-holly-days-hbs_by_hbrown.jpg   frnt_20161004_154650_525_by_texasgrammy.png   zzzzfallidaysoct10_by_va_sunshine.jpg  

img_5458_1_by_lmcaree.jpg   ff16hbrown_by_jacqueline.jpg   ff16hbrown_annsforte3_wonderful_holly_by_annsforte3.jpg   10_10_16_ff16hbrown_by_shoe_girl.jpg   ff162_by_pattyb.jpg  

ff16hbrownmjo_by_scraperwannabe.jpe   ff16hbrown_annsforte3_holly_and_candles_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff16hbrown_by_ashjoy.jpg   ff16hbrown_by_simplybeautiful.jpg   img_2574_by_cakath.jpg  

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!