Old 09-14-2016, 03:09 PM   #3
stamp_momma
Splitcoast Team Member

Default May your joy...

Challenge Title: may your joy be as countless as the golden grain
Hostess: stamp_momma aka Lori Craig
Keyword: FF16stampmommaA
Date: Sunday, October 9th

I am so delighted to be bringing you an opening challenge for our very first ever Falliday Fest at Splitcoaststampers. It's just the boost I needed to get my brain wrapped around the goodies and cards that I'll need through the next few months, and it's been so fun to revisit my beautiful collection of fall and Christmas stamps! So, thank you for joining us for the fun!

I have had the honor of living many beautiful places through the years, but I am a Kansan by birth and last year we returned to my homeland! I love it here. I love the rolling hills, the people and our deep roots in agriculture as the 'bread basket' of the world! My favorite time of year here is just before wheat harvest - which is actually in the spring - early June. But, the sea of amber waves of grain is a site to behold. I'm thankful!

My challenge for you is to create a thanksgiving card and include wheat in your image: stamp, hand-doodled, photo, you decide! I can't wait to see what you share! I've attached my sample and samples from my beautiful co-hosts for inspiration to get you started!

Thanks for playing!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31st, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives, and thanks to my amazing sample makers for their inspiration!
Attached Thumbnails
give-thanks.jpg   10_9_16_ff16stampmommaa_by_shoe_girl.jpg   ff16stampmommaa_annsforte3_give_thanks_wheat_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff16stampmommaa_annsforte3_thankful_wheat_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff16stampmommaa_by_ashjoy.jpg  

ff16stampmommaamjo_by_scraperwannabe.jpg   ff16stampmommaa-wheat-thank_by_hbrown.jpg   ff163_by_pattyb.jpg   img_5457_by_lmcaree.jpg   jhc_lori_by_naturecoastcrafter.jpg  

loricraig-falliday-thread-sample.jpg  

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team

Last edited by stamp_momma; 10-09-2016 at 06:32 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!