View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 03:27 AM   #14
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Priscilla for starting the thread. Thank you to these volunteers Linda (Holstein), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), Brenda (tessaduck) and Prisculla (catluvr2) for sending the happy mail to these wonderful crafters. We really appreciate you taking the time to notify.

Thank you Miss Susie for adding my card to your favorites. I really appreciate being on your amazing list.

Here are my favorites this week:
TLC CAS Courage by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks For Giving!, FF16stampmommaA by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks For Giving!, FF16stampmommaA by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC603 Fall Haul by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604 - Truckload of Thanks by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rootin Tootin Birthday Wishes! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Z Box Fold by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604 Christmas Peace by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Garden of Delight by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604, Boo! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Peace by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604 Here comes the witch (inside easel) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
fancy folding by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604 twist and pop open by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604 DDABC11G modified gate fold by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604 Fancy Flowers for the Fairies by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604 Merry Tweet by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604, Diamond Wreath by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A346 MIX193 Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX F4A Snowman Wishes by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604_CCC16 Peace by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX193 Lady in red and friend by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A346 Fabulous by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pillow Box Deer Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A/IC ~ Halloween Birthday by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Castle by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604, Diamond Fold Card by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX193 Snowflakes by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok what did I miss? What are your favorites?
Happy crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!