View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 06:04 PM   #1
catluvr2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 10/9/16

Hello fellow stampers!

We have some pretty foliage beginning, here on Cape Cod. I love the brisk cool mornings and warm afternoons and I enjoying seeing all the beautiful autumn cards in the galleries. Enough of my autumnal raves Ė letís get down to business.

Spreading some sunshine via happy mail this week are: Linda (Holstein), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), Brenda (tessaduck) and me.

As always, the galleries were full of amazing cards this week. I hope youíll share your favorites, and make someoneís day more special.

I didnít spend much time in the galleries this week. Here is my smaller than usual list:

FC:CAS397 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS397 For All You Do by scrapnextras - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC613 ribbon of hope by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittery Retirement by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving Scarecrow SC613, CC603, TLC606 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Z Box Fold by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT604 Home for the Holidays by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Birthday by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT604 autumn birthday by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT604_CCC16 At Christmas Time by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT604, Diamond Fold Card by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 10-10-2016 at 03:42 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!