View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 09:26 AM   #138
luvtostampstampstamp
luvstochatchatCHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-mouse View Post
I need to do some advanced baking as well....the recipes on the site look yummy and I will have to do some converting to see if I can make them fit my diabetic life style (it is a new thing and still in the learning to eat correctly stage). I will also be stocking up on items for a craft fair held at my church first December weekend. So I think I will be able to stay out of trouble in October and December. ? for the group......would it be helpful to have computer access in my craft room during Falliday? or can running back and forth(upstairs and then down) work just as well?
You would get your exercise! That would help counteract any extra goodies you might eat. Well, maybe not totally with the Diabetes…I'm not making light of that in anyway…I had Gestational Diabetes…and I know exercise did wonders and I was able to control it with diet (no pumpkin bread!!) and exercise. I wish you well on your new eating journey….it can be done! Thankfully there seems to be tons of lo carb recipes out there now with Paleo and other such diets!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!