View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 05:00 AM   #11
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Stacy for starting the thread. Thank you to these wonderful volunteers Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Brenda (tessaduck), and Stacy (JBgreendawn) for taking the time to notify the wonderful crafters on this thread. We really appreciate you taking the time.

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for adding my card to your favorites. I really appreciate being on your incredible list.

Here are my favorites this week:
Pumpkin time by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Fall Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT427 We come in peace. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT603 Strawberry Fields by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love you to the core! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT603 An Apple a Day by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT603 Golden Apples by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Autumn Greetings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT603 Cheer up with an apple ! by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT603, Bushel of Apples by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT603, Apple time by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Pear WT603 by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A345 Snowmen Rule! by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A345 Rockin' down the highway by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Nativity Luminaria by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, show me your favorites. What did I miss this week?
Happy crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!