View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 06:02 PM   #1
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Heart Favorites of the Week ending October 2nd. 2016

Hello & Welcome to this weeks gathering of fabulous gallery finds lists. It's also World Card Making day today. ( I did not play, in fact I did not even set foot in my studio today they were calling for snow in the mountains that surround the town I live in and its been in the lower 30's at night off and on for a couple of weeks so, today was a garden clean up day here. ( all the containers are stored for winter, things that should survive were transplanted, some things were hauled to the garage you know that kind of a day)
We had to give our son back yesterday so the physical exhaustion was good for us.

Your notifications are coming to you from Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Brenda (tessaduck), and (me) Stacy (JBgreendawn).

I have had nearly zero time to view the gallery this last week and so, my list is pretty short. ~enjoy!

Harvest Pumpkins by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Size Matters by AmyWho - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wow, that's fantastic! by jenmitchell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Raise some sass by daiseyfreak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Wishes by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin Spice for National Coffee Day by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee Thank You Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee Notes by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!