View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 10:30 AM   #159
CherylQuilts
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

First of all, Brenda, I am so glad you have your sling off and are making some progress – yay! And thanks for starting off Sunday’s thread, sweet friend! So glad you are able to do that, and I thank you and all the notifiers for your work! You bless us each and every week here at SCS!

Second, thank you, Tonda, Maura, Deborah, Robin, and Bev, for including my “Black-Eyed Susan” card this week. I am so very honored, and you made me smile big when I saw the “happy mail” that sweet Priscilla delivered. Thank you, Susie, Brenda, and Robin, for including my “May We Never Forget…” card, and I am thrilled you all liked it enough to add it to your list. It was a special card for me and to honor our entire country. Thanks again, Priscilla, for delivering the “happy mail” again.

Here’s my list, and it’s late because I wanted to finish commenting on this week’s amazing Dirty Dozen gallery. If you’ve not seen it, it’s filled with so many wonderful cards and projects! WOW!

CC601- Beautiful Blooms by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502 Favor From The Lord by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502, Black Rules! by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tropical Sunshine by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendship and Prayers by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Thinking of You by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Floral Sun Hat by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC603, WT601, F4A343, MIX190, Scented Stained-Glass Window by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Birthday by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC563, Faith by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC563 - Tipping my hat to Faith... by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swirls of the Sea (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From a new member:
Parchment clock by tanika971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stained glass butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX190 Rose in Glass by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Christmas 2015 by hagt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Verve inspiration by scrapnextras - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC The WORD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC610 - Happiness by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

9-11 Tribute by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC600, CC509, Love You by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Sunflower by Colorin' Kate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC610 Jingle Bells by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC610 Proverbs 3:5-6 by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC610 Give Thanks for Unknown Blessings by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hydrangea Note by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO157_CAS394 With Sympathy by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC600, Christmas Cardinal by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC603 Purple Dancer by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Deer (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dirty Dozen Gallery Cards –

CT0916 - Teacher's day card by Scrapawayg3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bear hugs by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Thanks Rainbow card by Scrapawayg3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wait till you see THIS one!
**Vicki's Favorite** CT0916 - Book of Spells (Open) by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Vicki's Favorite** - CT0916 - Book of Spells (Cover) by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Bookmark Fairy Fun Shaker by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Z-Fold Pop-Up Mad Hatter Tea Party by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Mandi's Favourite - CT0916 - Thank You ** by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Creeping Spider Card by Simone N - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Bear Smiles Card by Simone N - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Sunglasses Needed by Whimsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Janine's Favourite CT0916 Student Notebooks ** by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 Bookmarks2 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 More Little Women by mstout928 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 Fall Library by mstout928 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - The Bible by WendyCranford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Terrific Pig by WendyCranford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Michele's Favorite - CT0916 - I love you! ** by Whimsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 James Clavell by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - I Love to Read by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Cheshire Tea by CreativeCardsea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Art of Writing by CreativeCardsea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Jo's Favourite - CT0916 The Book of Mark ** by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916 - Book Nerd by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Instant Gardener for Power Poppy

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!