Thread: Paper Tole?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 05:25 AM   #1
Mad Swapper
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northwest Illinois near the Fox
Posts: 1,663
Default Paper Tole?

I'm not sure if this is the name of the technique I'm referring to but it where you layer the same image on top of another a few times so you get that deminsional look? Any way what type of glue is used that stays upright and doesn't flatten out? I've tried layering but all my layers go flat as the drie because the glue spreads out. How do you keep it puffy?
HOBBYSUE is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote