View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 07:16 AM   #29
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

So glad your shoulder is sling free and on the mend Brenda. Thanks for starting the thread this week. Thank you to these volunteers Linda (Holstein), Susie (susie australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Brenda (tessaduck) for sending the happy mail to these talented crafters. We really appreciate you taking the time.

Congrats to the new dirty girls Melissa and Michele.

Big thank you to these wonderful ladies for adding my cards to your favorites. You sure know how to make a girl smile big and I sure appreciate each and every one of you:
Susie (susie australia)
Sue (Sue28 ) x2
Tonda (Tonda Baldwin) x2
I appreciate you ladies so much for adding my cards to your wonderful lists. And thank you Sweet Susie for sending me the happy mail too! Big hugs Ladies!

Here are my favorites this week:
FS501, Poinsettia and Holly by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS501 Flowers and Lace vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC603 Joy by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC603 Textured Wish by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC603 Purple Dancer by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC600 - Black-Eyed Susans by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC600 ~tree tops glisten~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A SNOWY NIGHT by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC600, Christmas Cardinal by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Happy Birthday Grandson ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC600 For Megan by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT425 Sponge Bob Greetings by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC You Bless Me by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0916 Laptop Words by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0916 Bookmarks3 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT601 Autumn Spice by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC The WORD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ho Ho Ho Sock Hop! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT601 Cherry by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
On a Detour by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT601 Hello by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A343 A pretty girl with a coctail by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Floral Sun Hat by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kindness--It's a beautiful thing! by Christine Miller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Starry Jack IC563, WT601 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing your favorites. Please show me what I missed.
Happy crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!