View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 07:30 PM   #1
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Default FAVORITES for the week ending 9/11/2016

Good evening to all my SCS family. I hope that all of you are having a great weekend...

Remember what tomorrow is, the anniversary of 9/11... Please take a few seconds and remember those lost and those that were affected by this event.

Oh my gosh, there are lots of beautiful works of art in the galleries this week. Hoping for lots of smiles to be delivered by the notification team. Our team this week consists of these lovely ladies; Susie (susie australia), Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn), and me - Vicki (vdm).

Here are a few of the beauties that I discovered this week:

IC562 Tall Pines in the Silent Night by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Small Wonders by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Deer In The Woods by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A342 The Face by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC562 ~ Brown Eyed Susans by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC562...letterpress sympathy by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First timer here, great job! First attempt at stamping - Halloween Tag by Sneckybee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A342 As time goes by by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT600...Bee Well by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Morning? Already?? by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Haunted Lake by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS500 - Fall Accordian by Tinnalee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay show me what I have missed.....
Give someone a smile, post your findings here.... Thanks
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!