View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 07:19 PM   #1
Rnruns60
Rubber Obsessor

Default Gift of cards for daughters in laws for Christmas...yes or no?

So I watched some you tube videos made by a young woman who gave gifts of cards to various friends and relatives for Christmas and also as shower gifts for her bridal shower. She made a large number of cards and I can't imagine the work involved. The cards were lovely and creactve. She admitted she mostly cased the cards and gave credit to the original card makers. It stated me thinking that I could do,something like that. Not only would I be able to use all these supplies that I've accumulated but it would be fun and something to do with my time.
The only trouble is that I have a very small group of people to give the cards to. I thought maybe my two beautiful daughter in laws who are busy professionals might appreciate them. Neither of them are crafty though so I'm a bit nervous. Not everyone appreciates paper crafting, either the effort or money we spend. I thought I could make a pack of 10 cards each, some birthday, some thank you, some baby and wedding/anniversary cards since they are that age where all their friends are getting married , having kids and buying houses. I also am going to make a set for my youngest daughter with probably a different mix of cardssince she is young and single.
So, what do you think, am I setting myself up? Have you ever done this and how was it received. Thanks for the input!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!