View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 04:27 AM   #1
wavejumper
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Weekly Sales Aug 22nd to Aug 28th

Fall is around the corner now and kids are starting back to school. A new crop of apples is on the way along with the big fall harvest.

Before we blink twice we will need to be sending out holiday cards. Seeing a lot of smart industrious people in the galleries in motion already.

For the new people:

I want to encourage everyone to participate here and share any sales they know of! So, PLEASE share if you know of a sale. Digi companies are good too! Thank you to everyone who does that

I am not going to post if I dont have something new out of courtesy. Although it bumps the thread, it is a waste of time for readers to see a new post- only to read I have nothing. (ie Wednesday. Sorry-got nothing)

Certain links are not allowed: "Just a quick rules notes - no affiliate links or links by DT members or people otherwise affiliated with companies listed are allowed under our SPR."-Lydia, Community Manager

(I am not affliated to anyone in any way. Plus I use a different name to shop)

As always check out:
Our own buy/sell/trade threads-good buys to be had there:
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/buy-sell-trade-f14/

Our announcement board where people post too (on the home page under favorites), as well as other good info. Stampinindieeditor posts a lot of box sales there:
Announcements - Splitcoaststampers

The Banners at the top AND bottom of all pages-not the same. And they rotate. Good stuff happening there.

Let's get started! Give me a few minutes to get set up.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!