View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 02:31 PM   #70
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks to Stacy for starting the happy thread this week. Sabrina, thanks for notifying this week...appreciate it. Just got home from a very busy week-end, and I would like to thank some very kind stampers for making my day. Thanks to Brenda, Lisa, Mary, Francie, Deborah, Ina, Benzi, Maura and Julie. Thanks to Vicki for your precious time. Hugs, Linda

Here are some of my favorites:
IC A Snail by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559 The Places You Will Go! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Give Thanks by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX186 Melanie! We hardly recognised you! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX186 Jus a tweet by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX186 Writing Sympathy by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Tracks We Leave by hagt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A339, From Whom All Blessings Flow by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX 186 write to catch a butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT597, Happy Memories by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peony Flourishes by DeborahLynneS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC599, A Birthday Tip Front by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it snow by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pure Prairie Bouquet by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS497 Sailboat Race by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606 together by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Janine's Favourite CT0816 Daisy Chains ** by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606 WT597 Beach Babes by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!!!!