Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-20-2016, 07:40 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites of the Week ending August 21, 2016

Hello & Welcome to this weeks gathering of lists of fabulous gallery finds.

You may have noticed we have been on a new system for the last little while with one less body a week notifying so that we can all have a scheduled time off with our families YAY, this did however change our alphabet soup assignments so, please be patient with us as we "memorize" our new normal.
Life happens and this is just like anything else after you do it a while you go on auto pilot in a hurry sometimes.
That being said these fabulous chicks are volunteering their precious time to send you notifications.
Sabrina (Cook22), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), and Me, Stacy (JBgreendawn).

in other site news there are two new dirty girls this last week Big Congratulations to Mandi & Wendy.

Here are a few that caught my eye, ~enjoy!
**Wendy's Favorite CT0816 - Pacman for Life** by WendyCranford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Monster Virus by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX185 YooHoo anyone home? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending hugs CAS390 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0816 Boom Box Fun by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it snow by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birch Thoughts CC596 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX 186 write to catch a butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX186 Melanie! We hardly recognised you! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-20-2016, 07:40 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

New to this thread? Please read this
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address.
(It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line.
Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
Note: It's also a good idea to make your user names of the artists in a different color.
you will see html shortcut buttons in the "go advanced" option of posting your reply.
this really helps the notifications team. our assignments are alphabetical.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-20-2016, 08:02 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for starting us off Stacy. You should be in the diplomatic core...anyone reading your post would never know it was ME who completely forgot the letter T. I'll be good this week, I have ABC, LOL.

Twilight Tag by bubblestx4
IC559 The Places You Will Go! by Precious Kitty
SC606 WT597 Beach Babes by Shoe Girl
SC606 together by tessaduck

SC606, Old Mill by guneauxdesigns
Peony Purse by muscrat
SC606 - Cellophane Mystery by shortonideas

Tiddlyinks Mermaid 188 by Jay_Bee
MIX186 Jus a tweet by f.schles
Under the Umbrella by frenziedstamper

MIX186 Say What you Want sm by smadson
Snazzy Birthday by peggykosier
MIX186 Little White Birdies by Cook22

Healing Butterflies by hagt
Blue Heart Anniversary by frenziedstamper
Howdy 4x by jacqueline

SC Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin
SC606, Snow Day by jdmommy
What Cats Get Up to at Night by helekins

Hang in There by Margscardcrazy
Chillin Flamingo by mr33634
Call Me Al! by Covington Crafter

FS Helekins by Stamperrobin
TLC599 Reach for the Stars by Cook22
Early Morning in the Garden by helekins
CC596 Christmas Boughs by beesmom

Dates out of sequence: August Dirty Dozen favs.

CT0816 Domino Coaster #2 by jacqueline
** Janine's Favourite CT0816 Daisy Chains ** by Jay_Bee
CT0816 - Flying Doxie! by basement stamper

CT0816- Swing to the sky by albitas
CT0816 Brownies by Reddyisco

I know the length of my list doesn't look like it, bit I missed heaps in the gallery last week. I am looking forward to seeing what you discovered. Wishing everyone a happy inky week.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-20-2016, 09:01 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Thanks, Stacy, for a great start! It's good to let folks know when there's a change in our routine, and that sometimes there's a goof or two to forgive. Flexible is smart.

Thanks, too, for notifying me that Susie chose my together card. I made that card for a friend to give, and she's over the moon. Thanks, too-- to Susie for covering my part of the alphabet soup this weekend.

And big thanks to Sabrina for subbing this weekend! Yay!

Here's the beauties I'd faved during last week:

SC606 Deeper than the Ocean by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606 Construction Site by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606, Snow Day by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC596, SC606, Something Fishy by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606, Old Mill by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix186, Journal by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A339 Panda Love by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC596 SC606 DDABC4R Rose by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Heart Anniversary by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
Under the Umbrella by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606, Baby by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606 Darl, isn't it a bit cold for a bikini? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
MIX186 Melanie! We hardly recognised you! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX186 Here's the story by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Several of these faves came from this week's sketch challenge. Loved it! (I did three...) Honored and humbled to have been chosen to do a guest design gig, even with one arm in a sling. Ten more days. But who's counting?

Okay, show me what I'd missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 12:57 AM   #5  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Got a little distracted this morning looking at Lydia's inspiration challenge so I am hoping my battery won't die before I finish this post.
**Wendy's Favorite CT0816 - Pacman for Life** by WendyCranford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0816 - Beach Love by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0816 - Flying Doxie! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0816 Altered Dominos - Coasters by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're The Best Thing by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wild Sunflowers by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS390 You look terrible mate! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pure Prairie Bouquet by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS390 Crazy Nurse - Outside by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC599 Reach for the Stars by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC599, A Birthday Tip Front by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC596 Christmas Boughs by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS Helekins by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hang in There by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hugs Floral Spray by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shadow Stamping Birthday Candles by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doggone Great Day by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT597, Happy Memories by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Give Thanks by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Under the Umbrella by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC559 The Places You Will Go! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Day at the Beach by yaleann7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

When I do my lists and see all the names it makes me so grateful that I was introduced to this lovely group - so many supportive and encouraging people. Huge thanks to all the notifiers and encouragers xx.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 02:05 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Stacy and Janie for adding my Let it snow card to your favorites. I appreciate it so much.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 02:27 AM   #7  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

To make up for last week's dereliction of duty, I made sure to add some current cards to my Favourites this week ;-).

Twilight Tag by bubblestx4

Look at You Now by frenziedstamper

Let it snow by jandjccc

Oh Crab! by Pam MacKay

Punch Art Get Well Turtle by Provinca

Wishing You Sunshine by TreasureOiler

And, ha, thanks for the reminder about our assigned letters, Stacy. Since I only occasionally sub I try to be careful, but for some reason this morning I kept thinking I had p instead of k. I have now included the assigned letters in the title of my text file to Keep me on track!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 03:02 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Stacy for starting the thread. Thank you to all these wonderful volunteers Sabrina (Cook22), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), and Stacy (JBgreendawn) for sending the happy mail to notify the fantastic artists on this thread. We really appreciate you taking the time.

Thank you Sweet Miss Susie for adding my card to your favorites. You sure brightened my day adding my card to your wonderful list. Thank you Sabrina for notifying me. Big hugs to both you wonderful ladies!!!

Here are my favorites this week:
Chillin Flamingo by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Discover Nature - One of a Kind by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC606, " Ribbons and lace Thank You " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Teresa's Purple Purse by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC606 Darl, isn't it a bit cold for a bikini? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597 Sing in the Sunshine by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC606, Baby by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC606, MMTPT421 The Country Life by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC606, Snow Day by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC606 Deeper than the Ocean by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twilight Tag by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh Crab! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597, Summer Flowers by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597 Hibiscus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC606, Old Mill by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597 Sending You Sunshine by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'm Fabulous, Darling! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Sunrise by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Parchment flowers by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tiddlyinks Mermaid 188 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597, MMTPT421, End of Summer Work by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597 Sea of Life by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired Stay Salty Ocean Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX186 Illegible Love by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC606 together by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DDABC4R Round Rose vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX186 Little White Birdies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coloring Pages Sunshine by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597 F4A339 CC592 Live Laugh Love by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Long Summer by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a lot of beauties, please show us your favorites this week.

Hugs, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 04:08 AM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Stacy X 2, Brenda X2 , Janine and Lisa x2. Wow you all gave me happy dancing my way to bed.

Thanks for the happy mail Sabrina. Xx

A, B and C ladies I will be back in about 9 hours with your happy mail. Night. Xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 04:42 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Some eye candy to share today.

MIX186 Little White Birdies by Cook22

Spooky Halloween Treat Box / Party Favor Box by PattyBennett

Sweet Aunt Shirley by mamaxsix

Warm Fuzzies Bouquet by kittie747

Stay Salty by kittie747

CC596 Homegrown by Weekend Warrior

CC596, Winter Wonderland by guneauxdesigns

CC596 Christmas Boughs by beesmom

New to SCS:

Newton's Nook 'Darling Duos' Cat Spinner Card by PyjamaCrafts

Hugs to everyone
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 04:45 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

You are so kind Stacy, thank you so much for mentioning 2 of my cards in your faves, WOW!

And thank you Sabrina for the happy mail!

Hugs,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 04:56 AM   #12  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Janine (Jay_Bee), I am really happy you listed my Happy Memories card as one of your favorites this week. It was a fun one to watercolor.
Thank you, Susie, for delivering good news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 05:26 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 207 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you so very much Lisa (shoe girl) for including my round rose card as one of your favorites! I truly appreciate it. And, thank you Stacy for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 05:30 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 207 Likes on 117 Posts

So many beautiful creations to view! Here are my faves!

SC606 Construction Site by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Culled Herd by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606 WT597 Beach Babes by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT597 Sunny Blooms by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT597, Summer Flowers by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful for You Sunflower by howdyheidi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT597 - It's Hot Today by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Petal Party Birthday by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC596, DDABC4R, Cherry Cobbler Rose by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DDABC4R Sympathy Rose sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Book Print Giraffe by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Snail by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559 Blue-eyed Giraffe by DesertStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559 laughter & joy by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559 The Places You Will Go! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559~EcoCycled Skyline by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559. Ecocycled Bouquet by casep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559 Encouraging Words by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559 Penny Farthing Velocipede by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 05:43 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts

Thank you Susie for mentioning my Say What You Like card in your Faves! Wow! Great way to begin my Sunday! I am thoroughly honored! Thank you Sabrina for the notification!

Here are some of my Faves:

Howdy Star Shaker FS498 by JustrightDesigns

Merci by Shendrian

Under The Sea by queenbea

DDABC4R Rose Garden vky by Vickie Y

Parchment flowers by Yellowrose46

Live One Day At A Time, And Make It A Masterpiece by contrapat

Punch Art Penguin on Piano b gljordan

Vintage Country by by Patty Mcdermott

MIX186 Little White Birdies by cook22

Funny things are happening as I post this. Don't know what I am doing wrong. I will just post what I have so far. So much great talent on SCS. thank you all for sharing your talents!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 06:07 AM   #16  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh thanks Sabrina for choosing one of my cards as a fave this week!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 06:30 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 325 Likes on 228 Posts

Thank you Brenda for mentioning my rose card. You are an inspiration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 06:33 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Two I really liked, and will probably CASE
Pizza on the brain by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quilted Thoughts Card by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 06:34 AM   #19  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Susie and Lisa - thank you for choosing cards I made in your favourites and Vicki thanks for bringing the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 06:45 AM   #20  
Matboard Maniac

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Vickie for selecting one of my cards and thank you Vicki for letting me know. You all are so kind for your hard work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 07:05 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Thanks, Lisa for mentioning my sunshine card and thanks, Sabrina for letting me know. You both are so sweet!

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 07:05 AM   #22  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Sharon, for mentioning my Howdy Star Shaker! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Vicki, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 07:06 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

MY FAVORITES

So creative....cased this
sleepyinseattle..... IC558 Butterfly Dress by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc... Sending hugs CAS390 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cook22... TLC599 Reach for the Stars by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom... CC596 Christmas Boughs by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobbin... FS Helekins by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee... SC606, Baby by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper.. Blue Heart Anniversary by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Look at You Now by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi... WT597, Happy Memories by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee... Tiddlyinks Mermaid 188 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie.... F4A339 ~ Pink Sympathy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... F4A339, MIX186 SMILE by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... Mix186, Journal by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva... Petal Party Birthday by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

queenbea... Under the Sea by queenbea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

asweetjewel... IC559 Travelin' Chicken by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 08:01 AM   #24  
Glitter Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah, thanks for including me on your list, Susie! Always nice when your work is recognized!
Featured Stamper #476 My Gallery

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 08:04 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,113 Likes on 967 Posts

Thank you, Vicki, for choosing my card.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 08:06 AM   #26  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

Another week of beautiful, creative cards in the SCS gallery. Thanks to all the challenge hostesses for your great ideas. Here are some of my favs for the week�
Early Morning in the Garden by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pure Prairie Bouquet by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake Joy by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rejoice in Easter by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hugs Floral Spray by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597 Sending You Sunshine by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tiddlyinks Mermaid 188 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Long Summer by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT597 F4A339 CC592 Live Laugh Love by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX186 Secret Diary by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX186 Little White Birdies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX186 - Written Among The Stars by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope For Jill by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Snail by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great big hugs to Sabrina, Susie, Priscilla, Stacy, and Vicki for all the time they volunteer to notify everyone. Seeing as it takes me FOREVER just to post this list due to my "less than a kindergartener" ability with technology and the fact that this old computer needs to live in a retirement home, I really appreciate that you volunteer your time to make so many of us happy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 08:18 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Thanks, Mary for mentioning my butterfly dress! I'm honored.Thanks, Sabrina for letting me know!
Joanne

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 08:24 AM   #28  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Thanks Priscilla, for the happy news. I sure needed it this week. I'm dealing with a bad tooth and just got home from picking up an antibiotic to start until I can get in to see the doc.Thanks awesome Susie, who's work I adore! I'm so glad you liked my purse. I'm just loving the weekly tutorials on SCS and have challenged myself to try each one. Haven't missed one in a year, and would like to go back to do any I've missed. I found so many techniques that have helped me grow and appreciate the ladies who take the time to make the videos!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 08:24 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you, Sharon, for listing my card, Merci, as one of your Favorites. It's so appreciated. Thanks so much Sabrina for letting me know. Hugs to both of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 08:46 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

A big thank you to Vickie Y for adding my card to the favorites, made my day a little brighter. And thanks to Sabrina (Cook22) for letting me know.

Hugs
Carolyn
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 09:21 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks to f.schles and Kathy (muscrat) for including my Snowflake Joy card on your lists and to Sabrina for sharing the happy news with me. So appreciate when I'm able to make this list.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 09:31 AM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi everyone! I have had so many virtual mentors thru the years here on SCS, and I�m taking the plunge with my personal favorites from this week.
Warning, there are quite a few and this is paired down.

Tickle Pink by MeganBeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS390 - Other Nurse by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS390 You look terrible mate! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS390 Crazy Nurse - Outside by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hang in There by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606 Blue Skies by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT597, Summer Sunset by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grateful for You by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome Little One by stampdeb54 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX 186 write to catch a butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grave Situation by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes, Shaker Style~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercoloured Blooms by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies for Your Birthday by marmie43gs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deborah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 09:32 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

Thank you so much for favoriting my card 'Parchment Flowers', Lisa and Sharon. And thank you so much Stacey for notifying me twice!. It is so gratifying to have your efforts appreciated, especially by such accomplished card makers.I only have two cards added to my favourites this week.
Thankful Tags by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 09:35 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts

Thank you Vickie for mentioning my Sympathy Rose in your Favorites! So sweet of you. Just such an honor to me to be mentioned in this thread. Thank your Sabrina for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 09:46 AM   #38  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Make A Wish by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX186 Jus a tweet by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A339, MIX186, DDABC4R, Say A Rose Grew by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT597 Hi Sunshine vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS497 - happy mail by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

God is King! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Sunrise by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Walking on Sunshine by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT597 Lazy Days of Summer by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bokeh Christmas Cheer SUO by mstout928 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make A Wish Birthday by CherCroppin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello! Let's Chill! by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT597 Hibiscus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC596, SC606, Something Fishy by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC606 Blue Skies by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Christmas Tag~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Fashion Christmas by LoisJP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0816- Spooky by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Jacqueline's Favorite CT0816 Score Pad by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS497 F4A338 Good Neighbor by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Janine's Favourite CT0816 Daisy Chains ** by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 09:49 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

I have one to share today. It is just delightful!
Eco Pumpkins by naturecoastcrafter
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2016, 09:50 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Vickie Y for adding my card to your favorites. Having limited use of my dominant hand and trying to craft has been a challenge and then being on such wonderful lists of favorites with my only card this week is just making my day.

Thank you Sweet Sabrina for the happy mail.

You ladies have me doing the Snoopy Happy dance today.
Reply With Quote Likes