Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-13-2016, 06:59 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVOURITES for the week ending August 14, 2016

Wow it has been hectic here in Splitcoaststamperville. DTGD was amazing, the gallery is like wall to wall magic. Now we have 6 weeks recovery time (aka cleaning up time) before HYCCT starts!! Sorry I am a wee bit late starting this thread today - its hard to type and hold my breath at the same time...I tend to do this watching the swimming at the Olympics LOL.

Without further delay here are some of the wonderful cards I found last week.

Monochromatic Sea Life by basement stamper

IC558 MIX185 Color Block Feathers sm by smadson

Anniversary song by f.schles

Fun in the Rain by Cook22

Monster Virus by Margscardcrazy

MIX185 Music To My Ears by Julie Gearinger

I 'Heart' Fiishing by jojot

Autumn Sampler by Cook22

F4A Heartfelt Thanks by Stamperrobin

F4A338, When Least Expected by Benzi

MIX185 by lazylizard

CC595 Floral by snowmanqueen

CAS Susie & Robin by Stamperrobin

Remember to Smile Today by frenziedstamper

Bag 'O Cards by pattyb

A Napkin Ensemble by pattyb

DTGD16Jaybee A Good Pair of Shoes by jodylb

DTGD16understandblueB Got This Chickie by JBgreendawn

CAS381 All tied up by f.schles

Anniversary card by Monia

DTGD16kellyjg, Fore Girls by just4deborah

DTGD15susieaustralia Merrie Mermaid by LittleSeaOtter

DTGD16Jaybee Passion Boots by CraftyMerla

DTGD16kittie747 A Walk in the Park by Covington Crafter

IC A Deer In The Meadow by Stamperrobin

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...
----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me (susie australia).

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 7 August, 2016, through 14 August, 2016.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2016, 07:02 PM   #2  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default If you are new to the FAVOURITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2016, 07:46 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Thanks, susie, for mentioning my mix media card. Those are always a challenge for me, but it is fun to stretch and go for it. Your kind comments certainly encouraged my efforts.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2016, 08:13 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Susie, thanks for getting us started Okay I am still a little off on my dates because, I still have not seen the entire DTGD dirty gallery yet, but I DID make it out into a humor gallery a little and that IC texture one a little bit too WOW

anyways here is a few that caught my eye. ~enjoy!

IC557 Texture Tree by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Bear In The Woods by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16JBGreendawn Fountain Pen Thoughts by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS389 I Lost My Head by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kittie747 ~ Thru the Woods by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jacqueline Instinct by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16ashjoy - Pretty Package by cindy_canada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lantern with holly by Janja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Bird and Pine by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Monster Virus by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX185 YooHoo anyone home? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jbgreendawn by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kittie747 Winter by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16nancylittrell DTGD16LMcAree Mixed Birthday by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS388 Apples in Season by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jentimko - On your special day by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kiagc Thinking of You by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS389 Awkward by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2016, 08:34 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 68 Likes on 35 Posts

Awww! Thank you Stacy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 12:48 AM   #6  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

My list is small (for me) this week but I still have some lovely cards for you. I think the post DTGD slump and tiredness got me. Thanks to Susie for getting us started and to all the other notifiers.

Everyday Miracles by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16cathymacB, FS496 - A True Friend Knows Your Likes by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15susieaustralia Merrie Mermaid by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Susie & Robin by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Old Sissies by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun Shaker by jksand - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baked With Love by MochaFrap - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baja Orchids... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rejoice in Him by yaleann7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX185 YooHoo anyone home? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558 Peace and Prayers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Find Joy in Every Day by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2 new Dirty Girls revealed tomorrow and another new theme - don't forget to come check it out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 12:50 AM   #7  

Stacy - thank you for adding my Winter Scene card to your favourites - smiles again here this morning.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 01:59 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites for the Week Ending 14/8/16

Susie, I get nervous watching the Swimming at the Olympics, too, SO wanted the Campbell girls to do well ~~ MICHAEL PHELPS is AMAZING!! Here are my favourites from the past week -

CC595 Birthday Watercolor by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558 Peace and Prayers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC595 Mossy Meadow by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC605_WT595 Live Laugh Play by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX185 Music To My Ears by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT596 Scrabble Wishes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Heartfelt Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A338 MIX185 Papaya Happiness by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Always in My Thoughts by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558 Beautiful by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558 Merci Fashion Week by DesertStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558 Eerie Night by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX185 Feathers and Gold by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary song by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558 Celebrate With Dots by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS389 We've Got Your Back by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More Laundry by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT596 Music to My Ears by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT596 New Home by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 03:42 AM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a lovely way to end my weekend. Thank you so much Stacy, Janine and Sue, not only for being on your terrific lists, but your friendship too. Being a Splitcoastie is soooo much more than cards!

Thanks for the happy mail Stacy.

#*ILUVWXY and Z ladies, I am off to bed now, I will be back in my morning with your happy mail.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 03:54 AM   #11  

Thank you Susie

Love SU!? Join the Crew!
The CreativeCrew <The Gallery
CreativeCrew Play Along <The Challenges
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 03:56 AM   #12  
Kookie Creator

Thank you so much susie australia for mentioning my card :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 04:23 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Thank you Susie for starting the thread this week. Thank you to these great ladies: inda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Susie (susie australia) for volunteering your time to send the card love to the wonderful crafters on this great thread.

Susie I completely understanding holding your breath watching the Olympics oh they have been so amazing watching this year.

Here are my favorites this week:
FS496, DTGD16jacqueline, Bokeh Birthday by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
39 DTGD16kittie747 MSM's Halloween Tag by mollymoo951 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper!, DTGD16cullenwr, DTGD16jacqueline, The Journey by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jacqueline King of the Road by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jacqueline be original by cnsteele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16kellyjg Larkspur by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16kellyjg Classic Pick-Up by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Couple by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Vintage Flower by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jacqueline - Vegas! by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jacqueline Instinct by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fabulous Fall by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC605 Aster by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT596 Smile by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just Saying Hi by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT596 New Home by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gelli Print Tiles by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Fall Floral by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me your favorites. What did I miss this week?
Hugs, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 04:37 AM   #14  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you, Sue!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 04:51 AM   #15  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Hurriedly, I do this as I try to finish it before getting ready for church.

F4A338 Special Place vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sea Bird by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A338 MIX185 Papaya Happiness by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Everywhere! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Heartfelt Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa's Sleigh - Merry Christmas (sneak peek) by SewingStamper06 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moose in Sunglasses? by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16LMcAree Happy Birthday by TesaB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Snowflake by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC595, Golden Delicious by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC595 Birthday Watercolor by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16understandblueB Got This Chickie by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Benzi by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16stampersandeeA Fall Greetings vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kittie747 Fall Scene by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16cullenwr - Enjoy the Journey by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16stampersandeeA - Stronger Than You Think by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16simplybeautiful Everything's Rosy by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Cook22 Sympathy and Prayers by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bear Hugs by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16cathymacB, FS496 - A True Friend Knows Your Likes by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0816 - Flying Doxie! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersbasement+stamper
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 05:05 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

What happy news this morning from Priscilla (Catluvr2)! Thank you so much Stacy (JBgreendawn) and Lisa (Shoe Girl) for favouriting my Red Bird and Pine, and Anniversary Couple cards this week. A real honour ladies! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 05:05 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Stamps for Smiles

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Thank you SO MUCH my dear Susie for favoring my monochromatic card that was previously thrown in the trash!! LOL!! I'm honored you mention me my friend!! Thank you also to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know!!

I also see above as I write this post that dear sweet Brenda has favored my "Fly Doxie!" card!! Thanks so much as I had so much fun making that one!!

Big hugs and I'll be back later this week to share my faves too!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 05:10 AM   #18  

Huge thanks, Susie, for listing my card, When Least Expected, in your favorites. It was such fun to make.

Thanks to Vicki for delivering good news this Sunday morning.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 05:18 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,973 Likes on 1,490 Posts

What a wonderful way to start my Sunday! Thank you Susie for the shout out on my Color Block Feathers card. So honored! Thank you Stacy for the notification.
I will come back with my faves later this afternoon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 06:10 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

IC Accessories! by Stamperrobin

IC558 Peace and Prayers by beesmom
(oops - suppose to be in CAS)

IC558 Live with Passion by Amisjag

Three Happy Ghosts by yaleann7

Distress Ink Blending a Sunset by CaffeinatedCrafter

Merry Medley Christmas Joy - TGIFC67 by HollysHobbies

New to SCS:

Candel holder by Shfakour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 06:39 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts
Heart

Thanks Sue for listing my dot card as one of your favs....I really appreciate it! :-P;) Thank you Linda for delivering the good news. :p;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 06:44 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

Not a lot of gallery time this week but....I did find these beauties :p

DTGD16nancylittrell Work of Art by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers By jodylb

Like My Cat Costume? by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers By Jacqueline

More Laundry by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers By pvilbaum

Autumn Sampler by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers By cook22
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 06:50 AM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you Priscilla, for including my card Silver Feather by hagt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers in your favorites this week!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 07:02 AM   #25  
Proud Fan Club Member

Big "Movie star hugs" - That's where you blow kisses without touching because I am a sweaty mess. Georgia the German Shepherd took me on a walk/run this morning and it is already 80 degrees at 8am. Thanks Susie, Sue, and Brenda for faving my cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 07:46 AM   #27  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 310 Likes on 119 Posts

Thank you so much Susie for mentioning my "Passion Boots" card in your favorites. I am tickled pink to be in such elite company. Thank you too, Vicki for delivering such wonderful news on a Sunday morning. Hugs to all. May you all have a creative and blessed day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 08:33 AM   #28  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Favs Aug 14

Did not get much time in the gallery this week but I still have a pretty good list goin...I'm just sorry to missed so many of your beautiful cards!! Next week might be better, I hope!

CAS389 We've Got Your Back by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558 Colorful Hexagons by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun in the Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558, Buckle My Shoe by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC558 - Color Blocked Thank You! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX185 Music To My Ears by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A338 Bridal Blessings by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A338, MIX185 All My Butt by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A338, When Least Expected by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bride to Be by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A338 ~ I Love Hearts by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baja Orchids... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow on a bulb by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Old Sissies by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC595 SC605 Yellow Rose by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Humming Orchid (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC595, Golden Delicious by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Stamperrobin by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16understandblueB Got This Chickie by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampersandeeA - Stronger Than You Think by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD, WT595, Ride in to the Sun by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Young at Heart! by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS389 Grampa Abe by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15susieaustralia Merrie Mermaid by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Stamperrobin - Friend by IndigosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16JeanneS Little Bird by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purr - CAS389 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16kittie747 Winter by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16nancylittrell, IC557, Heartfelt Sympathy by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16giogio by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 08:43 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You made my day Stacy by adding my card "Lost My Head" to your weekly favorites! Huge thanks to Priscilla also for giving me the great news!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 08:51 AM   #30  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart

Today I'm going to visit with my sister who I rarely see, she is up camping at Shaver where my other sister lives. So I'll be gone all day! Woohoo! I need a get-a-way even for a day!So anyway, that is why I'm getting everything done so early today!
Thank you so very much chickie friend Stacy heehee, I love that, it is so you! I love how Susie uses that name for you! So cute!
Thank you for all you do for SCS!! Thank you for all my special notes and thanks to all the girls for all your hard work as notifiers!
Thanks to these wonderful ladies too:
My sistah from anudder mudder-Susie
Chickie Stacy
dear Janine
Sweet Sue28 (I've missed you girlfriend!)
Sweet Lisa, we share stamps (well, seems like it huh?)
Amazing Brenda-Benzi
PJ-Priscilla-you should change your user name to birdluvr2 Haha! You are so great with those CRAZY birds!
dear Kia
My color buddy Francie, we love our bright colors don't we?
Thanks so much girlfriends!! You've really made my day special!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 08-14-2016 at 08:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 08:59 AM   #31  
Inking Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jay_Bee thank you so much for choosing one of my cards as a favorite!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 09:19 AM   #32  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Stacy and Lisa for adding my DTGD16jacqueline Instinct Alcohol Blending card to your favorites. The DTGD16 Challenge event was a Huge Success.

I just edited my card to add the links to this card and another using the same technique that are on my blog and...describe ALL the steps! Enjoy, Nancy

Thank you Linda for the Happy News! Hugs, nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 09:20 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Thank you Sweet Robin (stamperrobin) for adding my card to your favorites. I so appreciate it. Enjoy your day with your sisters.

Hugs, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 09:31 AM   #34  
Matboard Maniac

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Sue for your favor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 09:33 AM   #35  

Priscilla (catluvr2)
Francie (F. schles)
Robin (Stamperrobin)

Oh, you girls are just the best for listing my card, When Least Expected, in your favorites. I feel very honored today.

Thank you, Vicki, for being on the job giving us happiness today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 09:46 AM   #36  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Ok, so don't laugh at me. I saw my boy for 15 minutes today (not joking about the time, 15 minutes!) and now I can't concentrate!!! LOL He needed a few things he left behind and we had a quick chat about some periodontal work he needs to have done. Not sure how we are going to work the appointments into his schedule so I now feel hyper! I will try to focus though for your sakes!

Thank you, Thank you to Janine for choosing my kitty card and for giving me that fabulous stamp!

Thank you, Thank you, Brenda, for choosing two of my cards! You totally made me smile!

Thank you, Thank you, Robin, for choosing one of my cards especially since you have such a fun schedule today and could have totally skipped a list!!!

Thank you sweet, Susie, for starting us off this week. You are so awesome!

Thank you, Linda, for notifying me!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 10:12 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Sue & Lisa for mentioning my "New Home" card in your weekly favorites!! I feel honored beyond words!! Thank you Priscilla for notifying me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 10:12 AM   #38  

Robin - thank you for including my Winter Scene Bendi card in your favourites and Priscilla thank you for bringing the news my way. Angie - glad you managed a very short time with "your boy".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 10:13 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Big happy thanks to: Benzi (Brenda), catluvr2 (Priscilla), f.schles (Francie), Jay_Bee (Janine), kiagc (Kia), Sue 28 (Sue)x2!, and Stamperrobin (Robin)x2!! I am grateful and honored to be on your lists, friends!

And thanks to vdm (Vicki) for the happy mail!!

Here are mine:
Splash of Good Luck by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jbgreendawn Thanks by jodylb at Splitcoaststampers

CC595 Watercolor Pines by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC558 Merci Fashion Week by DesertStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True to herself by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Fall Floral by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC558 - Color Blocked Thank You! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC558, Buckle My Shoe by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, Paige by sgoetter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Love You Because ... by MochaFrap - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD, WT595, Ride in to the Sun by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2016, 10:48 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you so much, Sue28, for mentioning my card on your list. It means a lot and I am most appreciate. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes