View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 05:16 PM   #435
hotwheels
Stazon Splitcoast

yes thank God is that! But I think it funny that your know what trying spell tho,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
Wow, ladies love the chattering that takes place here. Great job!!! Please keep it up while I finish my stamping room. I do have one wall of shelving up. Yay!!!! And they are level and plum, yay!!!!Karen, thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you joined us. Vickster is right, we do have a sisterhood of our own here. If we get a guy that joins us then we shall say we have a family thing going here. Awww heck, we don't need a man to make us a family, we are a family already!!! Linda, thank God it was not Lil Dani's appendix. They still do not know what it is tho. She sees a Gastrologist (sp) on Thursday. I will keep everyone posted.
Well ladies, I have a lot of cards to leave love on so I think I should get my butt in gear and get that done. Plus, I am curious...I wanna see what everyone did for this week's letter. hehe...Everyone have a great night. If I am not on much this weekend it is because I really want to get my room done. I am now 2 week's behind I do not want to fall 3 behind. Hugs to all and to all a great TGIF night!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!