View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:00 PM   #403
Hawaiian
Stazon Splitcoast

Ms. Karen I too would like to Mahalos you for all your wonderful and kind comments and time it took you to stop by and share. Im sure happy you've decided to join us. I'm fairly new myself and I love this bunch of wonderful Ladies whom I call the alpha sisterhood. Lol though it was brought to my attention not just females craft, which I'm very well aware of as is many lol but unless his lurking and pretending as a shim I have vowed to call us sisterhood till he come out to playyyyyyy (said like the movie Worriors) hehe.
Also trust me your words to ms. Titarilla aka Dani about her granddaughter's dad is much to kind. No one should ever be called scar face after such a horrible ordeal. Nor should he put money before her. Any male can father a child but it takes special people to deserve to be called dad's and daddy. trust me he should be glad I'm just text on a screen because if I was face to face, I would forget I'm a lady lol again sweet Karen welcome sure glad to have you as Join our sisterhood!

Last edited by Hawaiian; 08-11-2016 at 06:03 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!