Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-06-2016, 06:35 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending August 7, 2016

Hi, all!

Last days for Dare to Get Dirty. I managed to finish all, even with my arm in a sling. (Imagine crafting with your dominant hand securely velcro�d to your chest.) There's some interesting cards in the dtgd galleries. Some show up in my list.

If you�re not in the Fan Club (What!?), you�re really missing a frantic, fun time.

Update: I�m making progress, recovering from shoulder surgery nearly 3 weeks ago. Still with passive pt exercising and ice, sling on most of the time, and will be until the end of August. However, I�m learning to do many things with my left hand, and I�m very grateful for friends and family who are helping at home.

To the notification team, especially Susie, thanks for covering when I �hit the wall,� and to all who support me with prayers and cards.

I�ll have to list my favorites from last week separately, as I�ve yet to comment and cruise the dtgd galleries. I know I�ll find more. Here�s the few I�ve faved so far:

DTGD16justwritedesigns, Waves by the Beach by annsforte3

IC557 DTGD He Restores My Soul by angelladcrockett

IC557 Texture Tree by catluvr2

DTGD16Edna15B Coffee Helps by JBgreendawn

DTGD16ashjoy, present by Holstein

CT0716 Cool library by f.schles

DTGD - anniversary by hultenlk

DTGD16Jaybee - Rainy Day Style by ohmypaper!

The more you weigh ... by MiamiKel4

Coffee and Friends by kiagc

CAS388, DTGD16, Life's Treasures by k dunbrook

DTGD16stamperrobin Keep it simple by susie australia

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Susie (susie australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Angie (ohmypaper!), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 31 July, 2016, through 7 August, 2016.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2016, 06:37 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Card Making, Rubber Stamping & Paper Crafting ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts

F4A337 Dory Louise by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by susie australia

CT0716 Cool library by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by f.schles

F4A337 Cool Ocean breeze by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by catluvr2

DTGD, F4A337 You're Fintastic by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Shoe Girl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2016, 07:39 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,191 Likes on 1,825 Posts
Default Fav

fintastic by Shoe Girl

Woodpecker by cathymac

Thinking of you by eggette

Birthday Fishes by peeps321

Plaster Inspired by peeps321

Angels on High by smadson

Here's a few but there are so many more....

The DTGD challenges rocked and the galleries are loaded with gems!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2016, 09:03 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello, friends! Wow! What a week it has been! Dare To Get Dirty week flew by with so many creative projects filling the galleries, I had trouble keeping up! I didn't get the chance to venture far from the DTGD galleries since it was also "back to school" week here and that meant lots of activity away from computer screens!

So here are a few of the wonderful creations I saw this week. I am so excited I get to help notify so I can see what I have missed!!!

DTGD16KathleenCurry Peachy Keen by cnsteele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Cook22, Fairy Rice!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA, DTGD16dini, DTGD16stampmomma, DTGD16albitas by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC604 Imagine by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS388 Apples in Season by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16 Wild Thing! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16ohmypaper! Hugs by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jaybee Teenagers! by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DH vintage best birds by diane617 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! Stamping Secrets by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0716 Cool library by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sea Breeze (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jbgreendawn Love Letters by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16ohmypaper! Vintage Thank You by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! Park Bench by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All About You! by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunny love by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! Dear Friend by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! Thank You by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sepia Semtiments by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16understandblueB It takes a village by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! More Water by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16cullenwr, Wish by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD: The Happy Crab by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGDJaybee Sunny Thoughts by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Beach DTGD16justwritedesigns by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
1890's Book Page~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by Kim_L - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16, CC594 Vintage Lily Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coffee Love by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Baby Tag by sunstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee and Friends by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pretty Peonies by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampmomma Awesome Friend by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS495, DTGD16, Blue Skies by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16susieaustralia - Susie's Wishes by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of you by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Jaybee shoe in by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16stampersandeeA Going to the Zoo!! by Therez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16aislinnshannara friends by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16ohmypaper! by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16dini I Love You More Than Pikachu by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16ohmypaper! merci by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2016, 09:43 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 464 Likes on 346 Posts

Wow, Angie, thank you so much for listing my "DTGD16ohmypaper! More Water" card as a favourite. What a lovely way to end my day! And thanks, Susie, for letting me know.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2016, 09:47 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Thanks, Angie, for choosing my card.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 01:07 AM   #8  

Received 636 Likes on 446 Posts

My week has been a whirl of DTGD with challenge setting, commenting, making, clearing a little space to create more, pinning and now "favouriting". How you have done it with your arm in a sling "Tessaduck" I don't know. Sleep has been lacking some days but it has been a fun week - one card to complete and I am done. There have been so many beautiful cards in the DTGD gallery I haven't ventured elsewhere and I know I haven't checked out all the cards yet either. Despite that I think my list is quite long and I may have some from before this week.
DTGD16jaybee Remember when... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16justwritedesigns by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Susie A Fairy Lantern Lighting by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampersandeeA, IC556 - Outside Looking In by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16dini, Purple Anemone by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16justwritedesigns, Beach Baby by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16albitas Jesus Forever sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16susieaustralia - Susie's Wishes by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16dini Nice Hat by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday card! by Scrapawayg3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16SusieAustralia Loved The Stars Too Fondly by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16StampingQueenJAR bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stamperrobin Keep it simple by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16cullenwr Happy Thoughts by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16LMcAree big thanks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Steampunk Boots by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16justwritedesigns, DTGD16albitas - Sunset At The Shore by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! Park Bench by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jbgreendawn Love Letters by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16justwritedesigns, SC604 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16vasunshine - Musical Wishes by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampersandeeB Noel Sleigh Ride by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Jaybee - Rainy Day Style by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Stamperrobin Dory's Theme by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Jaybee ~ Boots by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Grillmaster by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Market Day by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD If the Shoe Fits... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandBlueB - Hello by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Jaybee Pup and boots by AnnetteMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX174_Mojo459_DTGD16 Beyond the Sea by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Super Sunflower by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a talented bunch you are!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 02:52 AM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 458 Likes on 236 Posts

Thank you, Angie for selecting my 1890's Book Page card as a favorite of yours this week! So Happy to be included in your list! Big Hugs and Blessings to you and to Susie for the happy mail~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 02:52 AM   #10  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,055 Likes on 813 Posts

Here are mine, a few more than usual despite the week not quite having gone according to plan:

Congrats! by abbysmom2198

DTGD16vasunshine and DTGD16albitas - Merry Christmas by Cindy H.

DTGD16giogio Wedding Wishes by cnsteele

CT0716 Cool library by f.schles

Sympathy Card by jenn47

There be Dragons by Margscardcrazy

Post-It Down at Mushroom Lane by Mollies mummy

Bear Hugs Lake of Fish Tag #GDP047 by Michelerey

Birds and Blooms by pvilbaum

I hope I've managed to do my colour coding correctly, I forgot about the formatting being broken and automatically started the post in Chrome.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 02:58 AM   #11  

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts

Thanks Brenda for getting the happy thread started this week. Wow! amazing creations coming from the DTGD challenges. Here are some outstanding cards.

DTGD16nancylittrell special blessing by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Bear In The Woods by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC557 Texture Tree by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC557 DTGD He Restores My Soul by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16stampersandeeB Wishes by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anti-melon by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jentimko Walk this Way by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD If the Shoe Fits... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Time for Flowers by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cooling Ocean Water by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS388 Apples in Season by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0716 Cool library by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite this week!!!!!! Spectacular creation.
DTGD16scrapawayg3 Thanks by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16giogio, Ivory Anniversary by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16kiagc Sending Thoughts by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Jaybee - Rainy Day Style by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A337 Dory Louise by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kiagc Stay strong by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16, WT595 Masculine Sport Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birds and Blooms by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16BasementStamper, Eyes For You by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16ohmypaper! Vintage Roses by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of you by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS388 - Smile by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16StampingQueenJAR Confessions by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS495, DTGD16, Blue Skies by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration. Have a great week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 03:38 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,912 Likes on 2,181 Posts

Angie thanks for favoriting my card! I'm especially honored when there are so many to choose from this week because of DTGD!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 03:47 AM   #13  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

thanks Angie for picking my Bird card as a fave and thanks Linda for letting me know.
Off to check out all the lovelies listed
My Facebook Page
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 03:55 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Angie and Janine for listing my Love Letters card in your weekly favorites...I feel so honored! Thanks Linda for giving me this awesome news!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 04:01 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You made my day Linda by listing my card "Walk this Way" in your weekly favorites!! Also thank you for notifying me and all your contributions to SCS!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 04:22 AM   #16  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Ok, sweet MNOP gals, I have notified you through post #11. It's time to head out for the morning but I will sit down here and start notifying the moment we get back home this afternoon!

Have a great day everyone!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:16 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts

Thank you Brenda for starting the thread. Thank you Linda (Holstein), Susie (susie australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Angie (ohmypaper!), and Brenda (tessaduck) for volunteering your time every week to send the happy mail to the wonderful crafters on this thread. It really brightens the day of some of the most creative and wonderful people and we thank you for taking the time.

There is still time for people to join SCS and play in some of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges. They have been a blast. Thank you to all the wonderful hostesses for inspiring us with the fun challenges and beautiful cards.

Thank you to these wonderful ladies for adding my cards to your favorites. You have made my Sunday morning a wonderful way to start the day!
Polly (peeps321)
Ann (annsforte3)
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Janine (Jay Bee)
Linda (holstein) x2

Here are my favorites this week:
FS495, Hollyhock Garden by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16TJoy - Ant Stealing a Cherry by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD ~ Watering Can by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is a Circus by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper Teapot Prayer sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coffee and Friends by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16susieaustralia bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA Botanical Tea Birthday by tweedcurtain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16dini Nice Hat by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16susieaustralia Fairy Nice Day by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
There be Dragons by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampmomma Prayers from the Mountains by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA - Happy Anniversary by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16albitas Fish Bowl by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16 Your Love! by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16justwritedesigns Well Prepared by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16KathleenCurry thank you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ashjoy, present by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splatter Art DTGD16 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You are loved bookmark Birthday card by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16albitas Village Phone Booth by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birds and Blooms by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Cook by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA DTGD16vasunshine DTGD16albitas Puddles by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampersandeeB Jolliest Snowman by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16 Shore Birds at Sunset by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
dtgd16albitas Jar of Sunflowers by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16KathleenCurry by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337 Dory Louise by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16basementstamper by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golf Time by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampmomma Serene by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16susieaustralia My Secret Place by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Stamperrobin Fairy Wishes by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16KathleenCurry Sweet by FayeMakesCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Scrapawayg3 Peony birthday by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16LuvLee Salty Water Mermaid by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cool Scene by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA Oh Duck! by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampmomma, Merry Christmas by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337 Cool Ocean breeze by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flutterby by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16nancylittrell, IC557, Heartfelt Sympathy by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16nancylittrell, IC557 Plaster Inspired by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Edna15B, Do you like my costume?? by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a lot of wonderful creations. Show me your favorites.

Happy crafting! Hugs, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:18 AM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh wow! Thank you so much for "favouring" my creation this week Annsforte3 and Shoe Girl! I have loved this DTGD week - brings me back to my stressing out over DTGD deadlines LOL! - maybe I work better under stress!

My Gallery
Proud Dirty Dozen Alumni!
Proud DT Member for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Last edited by eggette; 08-07-2016 at 05:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:20 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Spreading the happy, of which there is so much of, so this is only but a few:

Flowers by DCinkit

Heartfelt Sympathy by stampersandee

IC A Bear In The Woods by Stamperrobin

Texture Tree by catluvr2

Anti-melon by Margscardcrazy

Grillmaster by Shoe Girl

Friend to Friend by susie nelson

Scribble Flowers by cathymac

It takes a village by susie australia

Hollyhocks by JBgreendawn

New to SCS:

Post-It Down at Mushroom Lane by Mollies mummy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:26 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thanks so much to Brenda and Angie for mentioning Coffee and Friends in your faves - it means so much.

And thanks Susie for the happy mail today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:38 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

DTGD week certainly gave us lots of opportunity to view some amazing cards. I favorited the following cards, but there were many more deserving of honour.
DTGD16, IC556 by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampersandeeA Frog & Flower by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA - Happy Anniversary by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampersandeeA Beach Banner by casep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC594 Mums by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16BasementStamper, Eyes For You by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Stamperrobin Butterfly Dream sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16TexasGrammy Celebrate Splatters by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16TexasGrammy Inky fingers : ) by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Stamperrobin Cranes by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pale Purple Posies by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampersandeeB F4A Winter Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:38 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Angie (ohmypaper!) for the mention - soooooooooooo many great cards this week with all the DTGD challenges, I'm thrilled that my little happy crab made your list.

Thanks, too, to Brenda for starting the thread and to Susie for sharing the happy news with me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:38 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

This is what I have seen for art (so far) this week, there is so much to see and I haven't gotten to all the galleries, but can't wait!

smadson Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

hbrown Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

annsforte3 Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

sleepyinseattle Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

shirlb 19 Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

kyann22 Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 05:59 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 325 Likes on 228 Posts

Thank you Kia for mentioning my flowers card. Put a smile on my face!

Thank you Linda for letting me know. Also, gave me a smile!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 06:18 AM   #25  

Received 636 Likes on 446 Posts

Thank you to Brenda and the other notifiers for once again giving so freely of your time.
Thank you Angie, Linda and Julie for mentioning some of my cards and Linda for being the happy news bearer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 06:55 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 661 Likes on 415 Posts

g'morning. Angie thanks so much for notifying for me this weekend!
( I have a huge {for me} list so far...) #sorrynotsorry

(I still have around 10 more dtgd cards to go)
but, here are some that caught my eye this week,
( and if its a host sample please ignore the upload date)

Cool Hambre by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16nancylittrell Well read by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16justwritedesigns by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini I Love You More Than Pikachu by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Stamperrobin Spooky by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jaybee, Wander by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini - Anniversary Ferns by Jo Ann F. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16 Birthday Lily by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mistletoe Christmas by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kittie747 Moonlight becomes you by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Friend DTGD16 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Cook22 From Scratch by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Benzi Special August Birthday sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jbgreendawn Quality Beer Time by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Edna15A Fabooooooolous! by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16vasunshine, In the Breeze by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16ohmypaper!, Just Because by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Market Day by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jbgreendawn It's Your Day by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16jbgreendawn glass Jar by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kellyjg, Enchanted Castle by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Edna15B without a cat by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16cathymacB ~Get Well by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kittie747 by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cheer by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 07:16 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Brenda, Janine, Lisa, Julie, Linda, Stacy, and Angie,
I am honored that such a wonderful group of card makers would pick a card of mine as a favorite of theirs. Thank you so much!!

Priscilla, many thanks for all of the notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 07:51 AM   #28  
Die Cut Diva

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Cook22, for naming one of my cards as one of your favorites. And thanks for letting me know, Angie (ohmypaper!).

My Blog - http://inspirationink.typepad.com/inspiration-ink/
My Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Business Website - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michelereynolds/
My Pinterest Boards - http://www.pinterest.com/michelerey/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 08:08 AM   #29  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are my favorites this week:

DTGD16dini Retiform Thoughts by mamaxsix:
DTGD16dini Retiform Thoughts by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC594 Summer by Biggan:
CC594 Summer by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16KathleenCurry thank you by tessaduck:
DTGD16KathleenCurry thank you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337 Dory Louise by susie australia:
WT595, Golf Bag by jdmommy:
WT595, Golf Bag by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampersandeeB F4A Winter Wishes by Stamperrobin:
DTGD16stampersandeeB F4A Winter Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cool Scene by frenziestamper:
football by snietje:
football by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337 Cool Ocean breeze by catluvr2:
F4A337 Cool Ocean breeze by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week,

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 08:11 AM   #30  

Thank you so much Angie and Linda for favoring my card this week! You brightened my day! Thanks Susie, for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 08:34 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default A few more...

What's The Buzz? by Cook22

Birthday Cheer by Margscardcrazy

Congratulations by Covington Crafter

Time Passages by octoberbabe

Salted for You by mamaxsix
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 08:42 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Thank you, Lisa & Stacy, for choosing my cards.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 08:49 AM   #33  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

WOW, have there been a lot of great cards this week. With all the entries for the DTGD challenges the gallery is bursting at the seams. Here are some of my favs�..
DTGD16susieaustralia My Garden by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16ohmypaper! - Floral Perfume by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Kittie Underwater World by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16understandblueB It takes a village by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16kiagc by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Stamperrobin Art Journal by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337 Swinging to keep cool by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337, So Cool! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cool snow man by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD, F4A337 You're Fintastic by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337 Birch Frame by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jentimko celebrate summer by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16 Shore Birds at Sunset by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a stupendous week with lots of crafting time!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 08:53 AM   #34  
Proud Fan Club Member

Great big hugs to the following special ladies for making my morning
so happy....It definitely compensates for the big pile of poop that I didn't see when I took my new BFF, Georgia the German Shepherd, out early this morning.....
Brenda, Polly, Angie, Sabrina, Linda, and Lisa.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 09:18 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you Cook22 for choosing my sympathy card as one of your favorites this week! And thank you Holstein for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 09:56 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks you soooooo' much f.schles for putting m in your fav's.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 09:56 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 325 Likes on 228 Posts

Thank you Angie & Janine for both mentioning my Park Bench card. Brightened my day!

Thank you Ina for mentioning my Frog & flower card. Hugs!

Thank you Linda for letting me know about these three posts.
Gave me a big smile!!

Last edited by DCinkit; 08-07-2016 at 10:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 10:11 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default A few more again...

DH Fishy Single layer by diane617

DH UFO found quilt pieces by diane617

sprinkle, spray splash or spritz by calex

Life is Amazing by sunstamper

Fashion and Kindness! by sgc

Watercolor Blues by whippetgirl

Sorry for the many posts, but I am going through the gallery and finding so many wonders!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #39  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 126 Likes on 93 Posts

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lisa, Angie and Linda for choosing my cards this week. With DTGD going on this week there were so many beauties to pick from so I'm honored that mine were among the chosen. One of these days I'll get my $@#% together and starting posting my favorites here too.

Instagram: @jacqueline_worksforstamps
Blog: Works For Stamps

Come join the TEAparty every Tuesday! Click here for details.

"Stamping is an addiction & therapy rolled into one"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2016, 10:45 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So many talented and wonderful ladies to thank this week:

Brenda (tessaduck)
Polly (Peeps)
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Linda (Holstein)
Lisa (Shoe Girl)
Kia (kiagc)
Julie (asweetjewel)
Nicki (niki1)
Francie (f.schles)

Big thanks and hugs, ALL !

And, a great big thanks and gentle hugs to renda for the Happy Mail!

TLC597 CAS388 Vintage Friend by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PP306 GDP047 CC593 Happy Sea Side Birthday by brentsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC604 Teapot Thanks by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kiagc by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Let it Snow! by hagt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16nancylittrell, IC557 Plaster Inspired by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Bear In The Woods by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16kittie747 celebrate by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC557 Anniversary in Ivory and Gold by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Raspberry Popsicle DTGD16, FS496 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes