Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-30-2016, 06:15 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 7/31/2016

Good evening everyone. I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. The weather has been really hot here in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, but at least we have finally had some rain.

So glad to know that our wonderful leader "tessaduck" is on the mend from her surgery, and I hope that she continues to improve during the next few weeks... Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Those that will be delivery happy mail this week are; Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Brenda (tessaduck) and me --Vicki (vdm)...

While I have not had a great deal of gallery time this week, I did find some beauties. I am truly hoping that all of you will participate in this thread and show me all that I have missed.

FS494 Flowery Wishes by yungs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC556 Swirly thinlets by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16stampmomma Your Flower = My Shell by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC556 Silhouette on Soft Stone by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC556 Cabin in the Snowy Woods_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16vasunshine My Friend vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let the Wine Flow! by Drummergirlred - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA Bird by FayeMakesCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16susieaustralia My Garden by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16vasunshine moments by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Put a smile on someone's face, show us what you found this week....;););)
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 06:18 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Exclamation New to the thread?

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, July 24, 2016, through July 31, 2016.

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 07:52 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello, everyone!!! It's Dare to Get Dirty week here at Splitcoaststampers! If you haven't stopped by the DTGD challenge thread yet here's the link: Click here for the Dare to Get Dirty Chat Thread.

If you are not a Fan Club member yet, DTGD is a super fun week of challenges chat and prizes! Click here for the details on how to join the club.

A HUGE thank you to the notifiers! You have an extra workload this weekend!

Here's my list!

DTGD16UnderstandblueA IC556 Paper Art Bird by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16susieaustralia - Dreams DO Come True by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini, Purple Anemone by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC556 In The Marsh by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT594 Moon Bunnies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini Precious Time by cnsteele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Strike up the Birthday Band by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini Ducky Day by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry & Bright CAS387, TLC596 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16stampmomma - Fancy Botanicals by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16understandblueA By Your Side by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC601 Birthdays are Feathers by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC603 be happy by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16susieaustralia, IC556 Locks of Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16UnderstandBlueA - Just for Lydia! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16susieaustralia Contemplating by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16understandblueA Enjoy! by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cut Teapot by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16stampmomma Bee Happy sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS TLC Merry Christmas Birds by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT594 These Boots are Made For... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT418 Red Ruby Tearoom by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

so peaceful with light by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16UnderstandblueA by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace | Joy | Love by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16stampmomma by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16UnderstandblueA ~ Bluebird of Happiness by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birds - Watercolor + Copics by Whimsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dove of Peace for DTGD16UnderstandblueA by Yapha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16vasunshine My Friend vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini sweet baby by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 07-30-2016 at 07:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 07:55 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks, Vicki for starting the thread tonight. Not much time creating cards, but had fun checking out the gallery. Here are some favorites.
Forget me not gift box by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16vasunshine Poinsettia by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC The Wilderness by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everything's Rosy! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FussyCut Dragonflys by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini, Purple Anemone by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Castle by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16UnderstandBlueA - Just for Lydia! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16stampersandeeA, IC556 - Outside Looking In by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC556 Swirly thinlets by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
so peaceful by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Birthday by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh, That Crazy Dog by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS387 - Christmas Greetings by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS387 - Christmas Greetings by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Krazy Kats by wendysteinbach - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS387 TLC596 Merry Christmas to All by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT593 Forget-Me-Not Heart by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Night by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS TLC Merry Christmas Birds by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sea of Dreams by Eager Beaver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Painted Petals by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired by a Bowl by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC593 Beautiful Day on Kraft by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wagon Wheel by willowby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

August B'Day - Noel by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC603 Gardeners Birthday by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC603 Asian Shadows by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC603 thanks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT594 These Boots are Made For... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Two Birds by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT594 - Pair of Flowers by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is one beautiful card!

Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 08:16 PM   #6  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Stacy for mentioning my DTGD16understandblueA Birthday card...that is a mouthful for a CAS monoprint stenciled card-no that is NOT Lydia's challenge stenciled card :-) So excited to be a sampler for Day 1 of the Dare to Get Dirty 2016 Challenge. You will be totally inspired by all the talent and the new additions today with all fan members playing along :-) Thanks Susie for the happy mail. You notifying are awesome. Hugs, nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 09:08 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for including my card with so many other wonderful ones! And Brenda, thanks for letting me know. A great way to end my day!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 09:15 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

thank you so much Angie (ohmypapers) and Linda (Holstein) for mentionning my "so peaceful" card, you make me happy and I like to start my day with this feeling

thanks to Brenda for letting me know

Snietje
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 09:26 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Here are some of my favorites for this week

MIX183 Pantone Christmas by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two Bunny Friends by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT594 A pair of pints by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC603 CC593 Birthday Roses by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage teapot by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC593 Old by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC593 Birthday Birdies by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC593 Thinking of You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT418 Lil' Red Tea Pot by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT593 Forget-Me-Not Heart by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS387 Here Comes Santa Claus by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS387 TLC596 Merry Christmas to All by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS387 Merry Christmas by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkly Mini Shells by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are so many beautiful cards it's really difficult to say this one is prettier than another every body makes them with their heart with their soul , I will be gone for several weeks but I'll be back with new inspiration, have a nice crafty week
Snietje
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 09:44 PM   #10  

Angie thank you so much for including my card in your favorites this week! Stacy thank you for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 09:45 PM   #11  

Linda thank you so much for including my Christmas card in your list of favorites this week ! Stacy thanks again for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 09:46 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off Vicki. Wow what an amazing gallery!! It's Dare To Get Week - if you are a Fan Club member go to the Home Page and under the Weekly Challenges, look for Dare To Get Dirty next to the "Annual" heading. You will see all the challenges there.

In the interest of fellow notifiers I have shown great restraint and have severley limited my favs list.

DTGD16susieaustralia Fairy Dust by mcschmidty

DTGD16dini sweet baby by tessaduck

DTGD16susieaustralia - Pink Dragon Magic by ohmypaper!

DTGD16susieaustralia Mimi the Mermaid by albitas

DTGD16susieaustralia by JBgreendawn

DDABC1Z Catching Zs sm by smadson

DTGD16susieaustralia My Garden by peeps321

IC The Wilderness by Stamperrobin

DTGD16Susie A Fairy Lantern Lighting by Stamperrobin

DTGD16susieaustralia, IC556 Locks of Love by Holstein

DTGD16susieaustralia, Daydreaming Fairy by annsforte3

DTGD16stampmomma, Sailing By by annsforte3

DTGD16susieaustralia Great day by muscrat

DTGD16stampmomma Lost Lagoon by muscrat

DTGD16UnderstandblueA by kittie747

DTGD16stampmomma by kittie747

photo/2738256?cat=fav]NEWRENEW16 Pelican vky by Vickie Y

Swimming Jellies by ZenfulArt

CC593 Beautiful Day on Kraft by beesmom

Sea of Dreams by Eager Beaver

Framed Frida by Covington Crafter

Oh, That Crazy Dog by jodylb

TLC596 Birthday Birds by Cook22

Newbies

ODBDSLC276 Anything That Grows Challenge by cbalija62

Hot Glue Embossing by harleygirl50

Colorful Plaid Thank You by just4deborah

I hope you join in and add some of the many cards I didn't include.....the notifiers would have been here for hours and hours!!

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 10:13 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Stacy, thanks for mentioning my card in the favorites, you made my day!
Brenda, thank for letting me know, that was so sweet of you.
Joanne

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2016, 11:31 PM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Susie, thanks for the shout out on two of my cards! And the notifications as well! I'll come in tomorrow with my favs since I should be sleeping now! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 01:00 AM   #15  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I have to confess I have been commenting like crazy on DTGD cards but not hitting that little heart much - my list would be impossible - so if you are playing along with those challenges please pretend your card is on my list. For anyone keeping up with both the chat threads for DTGD and all the wonderful cards I raise my hat to you! Join the fan club and have fun with us.

Here is my list mainly for the earlier part of the week
FS494, Walk With Me by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fairy Cottage by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Count Your Blessings by JustCallMeNana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS387 Cabin in the woods by jray - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS387 Christmas Rose vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired by a Bowl by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC593 Beautiful Day on Kraft by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bordered Floral Thank You by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Celebrate the Everyday! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bird House Trio by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercoloured Poppies by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16susieaustralia YooHoo...visitors by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Night by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Get Well by harleygirl50 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

so peaceful with light by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16UnderstandblueA by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16Susie A Fairy Lantern Lighting by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great and creative week everyone
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 02:16 AM   #16  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Anita(snietje) for choosing my "WT594 A pair of pints" card as one of your favorites this week.
Thank you so much Susie (susie austalia) for bringing the good news !

Here are my favorites:

TLC596 Birthday Birds by Cook22:
TLC596 Birthday Birds by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS TLC Merry Christmas Birds by Stamperrobin:
TLC596, CAS387, " Beary Christmas " by wendy2512:
TLC596, CAS387, " Beary Christmas " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT594 Moon Bunnies by Cook22:
WT594 Moon Bunnies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
christmas easel by snietje:
christmas easel by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT594 Annoy - outside by catluvr2:
WT594 Annoy - outside by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX183 butterfly by MariLynn:
MIX183 butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
so peaceful with light by snietje:

I wish you all a happy and creative week,

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 02:20 AM   #17  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Jay_Bee for mentioning my card :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 03:31 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Angie and Janine for including my cards on your terrific lists, it is a real honour. Ladies you have me happy dancin' my way to bed.

Brenda thank you for the happy mail and it's great you are on the mend. MNOP Splitcoasties, I will be back in the morning (your arvo).

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 04:10 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Angie! (ohmypaper!) You have me doing my happy dance this morning.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 04:11 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

I had almost no gallery time this week but I did find two in my favs and they were both from Carla :p

Party Til You Drop! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Covington Crafter

DTGD16UnderstandblueA-It Takes Four to Party! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Covington Crafter
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 04:16 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Many thanks, all-- The prayers and kind thoughts are working (Keep 'em coming!) and I'm making progress, recovering from shoulder surgery. More range of motion than predicted! Even better, with the stitches removed, I can resume showering. Small (!) blessings.

Many thanks, also, to Vicki and Stacy who faved my moments card, and to Susie and Angie who chose sweet baby. I managed to do these and three others yesterday for dtgd. What a challenge! Cardmaking with the non-dominant hand...

Come play! DTGD is such a fun opportunity to create.

Many thanks also to Linda who chose the sketch card, thanks, and to Vicki for notifying.

Here's some of my faves from last week:

SIP58 by crykomara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC593 Old by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Something New--Roses by Christine Miller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS387 Here Comes Santa Claus by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC603 Gardeners Birthday by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC603, Listen... by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hot Glue Embossing by harleygirl50 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini - Flutter By Sky by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dream! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cozy Christmas by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Merry Christmas by shulsart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Underwater Scene 2 by Stamping Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Raise Your Smile! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC WT Sunshine by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chef by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

christmas easel by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS387 Christmas Rose vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birds - Watercolor + Copics by Whimsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now, show me what I'd missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 04:16 AM   #22  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Snietje, Susie and Angie, thanks to each of you for mentioning my card this week. I appreciate it so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 04:47 AM   #23  
Embossing Fanatic

That's awesome! Thank you to Brenda (tessaduck) for picking my card as one of your favourites! I am honoured and so grateful! You made my day! Sending hugs and prayers your way as you recover from shoulder surgery, and I hope you improve each day. Congrats to everyone else whose cards were favourited!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 05:02 AM   #24  
Forum Fanatic

Thank you sooo much tessaduck for making my Chef card one of your favorites for the week! And for letting me know. You have made my day! Hugs...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 05:49 AM   #25  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Popping in every quickly with mine:

DTGD16stampmomma by lacyquilter

TLC596 Romantic cats by niki1

DTGD16stampmomma ~ Wetland Birthday by simplybeautiful -

TLC596, CAS387, " Beary Christmas " by wendy2512

DDABC1Z Zipper Flower vky by Vickie Y
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 05:50 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Big hugs to Snietje and Angie for favoring my cards; the accolades are appreciated and so glad you like them! A big hug and thank you to Linda for the mail delivery of such sweet news.

Here are some of the outstanding pieces of art I saw this week,

Cook22 - Birthday Birds

hskelly - Merry Christmas

Margscardcrazy - Christmas Banner

hobbydujour - Mistletoe

dizzymommie - You're So Kind

girlgeek101 - Wild Spirits Soar

jandjccc - Swirly thinlets

beesmom - Silhouette on Soft Stone

catluvr2 - In the Marsh
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 06:07 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

You are such a sweetheart Brenda ... thanks so much for listing Blessed in your faves. You made my Sunday morning! And thanks for the news too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 06:17 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

I have not had a lot of time in the gallery at all this week ... had the windows replaced and oh what a mess! So, here are a few worth a look.

Cosmos Field by Michele G

CAS387: Christmas in July by swldebbie

Deer Collage by whippetgirl

Plaid Winter Wishes by dini

FS494, Walk With Me by k dunbrook

New to SCS:

Seahorses at play by STYXROCKSME

Hot Glue Embossing by harleygirl50

Colorful Plaid Thank You by just4deborah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 07:06 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

Here are a few favorites from this week I am sharing. I love the inspiration and beauty I find among the galleries here on SCS, time is often my enemy when it comes time to express my pleasure. So, for now here are cards I'd like to acknowledge my gratitude for the work these people posted for us to share.
CC593 Beautiful Day on Kraft by beesmon
CC593 Cascading Poinsettias by Clownmom
TLC596 Flamingo byRJP11 Robin Perry
Choose Happiness byLuv Flowers

Last edited by AnniePanda; 07-31-2016 at 07:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 07:08 AM   #30  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Angie, for mentioning my Merry & Bright! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 07:29 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

What a lovely way to wake up this morning - a note from Brenda telling me that Janine had listed my Inspired by a Bowl card as one of her favourites. Thank you both so very much!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 07:51 AM   #32  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Janine, thank you very much for mentioning my DTGD16UnderstandblueA project today. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 08:46 AM   #33  

Thank you Snietje for including my Thinking of You card in your list of favorites this week - I am honored! Thanks Stacy for letting me know - I appreciate you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 08:48 AM   #34  

Thanks to Snietje and Julie for including my Christmas card in your list of favorites this week - big hugs to you both! Thanks once again Stacy for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 09:02 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Kia! I really appreciate the mention of my Christmas in July card. And thanks to Brenda, for the mention of my Smile card AND for stopping by and letting me know the happy news.

Here are some of my Favorties from this past week. You can find my CAS Favorites on that thread.

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere by Kalla Walla

Painted Petals by jandjccc

Border Cut Garden by pianohearder

Strike up the Birthday Band by beesmom

MMTPT418 Red Ruby Tearoom by susie australia

MIX183 Pantone Christmas by asweetjewel

Welcome Little One by PaperCrafty
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 09:03 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,012 Likes on 866 Posts
Default Thanks

Many Thanks to Susie (Australia) for mentioning my fairy card in the favorites, and also for the notification. You made my day : )

Have a great day
Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 09:14 AM   #37  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks, Tessa, for including my card in the favorites list. I am touched by the gesture and will pray for your shoulder to heal. I remember hand surgery and bad hair days through recovery time.
The Lord gives strength to His people and blesses His people with peace. Ps 29:11

My gallery

My Blog- With a Grateful Heart

Prayers and Cards for COLE's Foundation
http://www.colesfoundation.org
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 10:04 AM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Favorites for week ending 7-31-16

I hope I did this correctly ... haven't had a lot of time to check the gallery this week but here are a few of my favorites!

A Vintage Bird_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX183 Where You Should Be by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile For The Camera by lhansen148 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Paper by Chris Slogar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For the Newlyweds by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercoloured Poppies by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stack of books by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
“Don’t ever forget that you’re a citizen of this world, and there are things you can do to lift the human spirit, things that are easy, things that are free, things that you can do every day: civility, respect, kindness, character.” ~ Aaron Sorkin
My Gallery
Featured Stamper FS739 April 4, 21
My Blog
Administrator for The Outlawz Challenges

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2016, 10:33 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Big squishy hugs to Susie and Polly for listing my cards in their favs! I so appreciate your support and the inspiration you provide me, my friends!!
Linda and the rest of the Favs team, more hugs and thanks to you for sending out happy mail and all the behind the curtain work you do to support SCS!!

Here's my list for the week.

annsforte3 Dripping Leaves
annsforte3 Daydreaming Fairy

Cook22 Moon Bunnies

Eager Beaver Sea of Dreams

Holstein Locks of Love

Jennifrann Etch a Sketch

Justwritedesigns Merry & Bright

LadyGabrielle I'm here for you

Ohmypaper! Celebrate the Everyday

Peeps321 I'm a Little Teapot
Peeps321 My Garden