View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 01:06 AM   #18
craftyvron
Glitter Queen

~Thank you all for all the lovely, encouraging ideas and for the support. Not able to start crafting for a couple of weeks yet but because of all the great ideas am using any 'idle' time to jot down ideas using formats suggested here.
So far have decided to choose one stamp set, a couple of basic card colours ( may even have just white) and one embossing folder. Looking on YouTube is saw one lovely lady who took one stamp set and simply stamped several white pieces of cardstock with the images in varying layouts. She then took them with her along with her copic markers and coloured the images in while waiting for a firework display to start Thought the idea of simply stamping layouts and colouring them in was great. The cards she completed later with those pieces looked good and they were simply one layer on top of the card base....done and dusted.
So, ladies, your ideas and suggestions are being put into my little 'ideas' book so that I don't forget when I come to play.
Instead of feeling overwhelmed and out of control with all the craft stash, am beginning to look forward to actually having some 'me' time with my stash. Thanks so much
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!