View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 12:43 PM   #40
annsforte3
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimkmom4 View Post
Thanks. How do I do that? I tried to add a link and it said I wasn't allowed and gave me an error. It is on this Challenge gallery when you search on the CAS383.
Kim,
Open two windows on your computer.
Open your card in one window, highlight the address in the address bar and
click copy.

In the second window, open up to the thread you want to post to. Example the thread on CAS383.
At the bottom of the page you will see, a rectangular box that says "quick reply" on the top left.

Click on "Go Advanced". It will open a "reply to thread" box. In the box type what you would like to say to the group. Example Here's my card,

Highlight the words you want to link your card too, "here's my card". Then click on the little globe above the text box. It is to the right of the red x.

It will bring up a little box, paste in the link that you copied from the address bar in the other window. Make sure to clear the http from the little box or it gets confused.

Let me know if you need anything! Hope it works.

PS. The challenge number in the keyword section is what places your card in the right gallery.

Don't worry about asking to many questions, we were all new to the site at one time.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!