Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-25-2016, 06:31 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending June 26, 2016

Hi, all!

Last days for vsn. I managed to finish all, most last weekend, and doubled up on a couple. There's some interesting cards in the Craft Your Passion galleries. Some show up in my list.

Here are some of my favorites from last week:

MFT-Camp Create! 'Slider' by cheryl l rowley

Crazy Birds B-Day Party by Carolinakathy

IC551 Bright & Happy by catluvr2

IC551 Gentle Whisper Print by beesmom

Gatefold "Raise the Bar" by Elise17

SC598, Another Wrinkle? by jdmommy

JUN16VSNM Bright Light by JBgreendawn

Yum BBQ Box Card by julikkers

You are Beautiful by jksand

SC598 Ship Mask by Dockside

Star Diarama by msherrera

Butterfly Celebrate by Pam MacKay

CAS382 Butterfly Dancer by susie australia

teapot by snietje

Piece of cake by Kari B.

Flamingo Party Waterfall Card by ruby-heartedmom

Heartfelt Creations Pink Vellum Window card by shulsart

IC551 ~ Love & Lace by sistersandie

Stay Cool by kiagc

FC:IC551 by Reddyisco

Magic Fox by sc magnolia
and
Inside Magic Fox by sc magnolia

Faux wax seal by indyemmert

F4A331~Cowgirl Set by wannabcre8tive

Who doesn't love flamingos? by limedoodle

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Susie (susie australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 19 June, 2016, through 26 June, 2016.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2016, 06:32 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Card Making, Rubber Stamping & Paper Crafting ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2016, 07:42 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for starting us off Brenda and for being our terrific Favs Team Leader Thank you also for including my card on your terrific list.

IC551, Bright Butterflies by annsforte3

IC551, Dolphins at Play by annsforte3

IC Christmas Coming! by Stamperrobin

F4A331 hello by tessaduck

JUN16VSNA Cow Thoughts by JBgreendawn

IC551 Distress Resist by peeps321

Magenta and Infusions by Magouille

Bird tower by Shirleysgirl

Fun in the Sun by albitas

Wishing I was at the Beach by nwilliams6

Graduation Surprise! by Stamperrobin

CC588 - Storm on the Horizon by helekins

Soar by stiz2003

CC SC Howdy by Stamperrobin

Rainbow of Butterflies by frenziedstamper

just magical by helenhannum

Baptism card by Monia

CC588 Love by Biggan

CC588 Peaceful Birthday by beesmom

CAS382, Bee in the Poppies by jdmommy

FS489 ~ Thinking of You by sistersandie

Newbies

HB2U by KLS54

just magical by helenhannum

Show me what I have missed ladies. Have a happy week.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2016, 08:12 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

I actually finished all the VSN challenges (today) (I am still fighting this crud) anyways... some of the things that caught my eye are Host samples (so dates are off, they went "live" this last week though)

JUN16VSNM You Light Up My Life by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Breaking Away by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DH motto faux patina by diane617 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC588 Do these flowers make my bottom look big? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love you, Dad by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Don't Talk to Me Before My Coffee Bella 2.0 by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kindness by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT589 Be Nice by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wetlands and Gift of Love by Imastamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let Summer Begin! by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graduation Surprise! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC551 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC551 Distress Resist by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC551 - Grateful Trio by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2016, 08:32 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Hello everyone,

Yeah for me: I'm fashionably early this week which is way better than arriving the Monday after. Darn, if work didn't get in the way of having fun this week. I did, however, have time to spend gallery gazing tonight, so here's my favorites. Outstanding creations, ladies.

HowdyHeidi Rose by howdyheidi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco FC:IC551 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JBgreendawn JUN16VSNA Cow Thoughts by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC551 Bright & Happy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kiagc Stay Cool by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MaryR517 F4A331~A Bird Sings~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

albitas My cup of tea by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
albitas Fun in the Sun by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mrs. Noofy WT589 Maze of Four by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F.schles MIX177 Did someone say "layers"? by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F.schles F4A331 My flowers need rain by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampit74 Chrysanthemum Bouquet by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wendy2512 WT589, " Trellis of Beauty " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampGroover Strike Up The Band! by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stiz300 Soar by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperobin CC SC Howdy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yellowrose46 BVC16 Psalm 34:4 by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cookiebaker Summertime, Birthday Time! by cookiebaker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
guneauxdesigns CAS382, Hummingbirds In The Summer by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
guneauxdesigns CC588 My Soul Thirsts by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tonda Baldwin ICU by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lazy lizard CAS382 bees' wings by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Benzi CAS382, Butterfly Heaven by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
heartsong47 ~ Summer Romance ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last, but certainly not least, Holstein IC550, Memories of Grandmother by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope everyone has a great week next week. Stamp to your hearts content.
Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 06-25-2016 at 08:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2016, 09:20 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hiya! It's been a wild summer for us so far but I had a few moments tonight so I took a look at this past week's galleries. I only made it to page 43/June 23 but it's now 1am so I must stop! Have you ever just looked at all the amazing entries of the week? Well, I am sure I have forgotten to look into a favorite gallery or two but I won't be worth anything later if I don't get to bed!

CT0716 Bird Bath by craftincaly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IB21 - GD at Inspired by All the Little Things by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT589 Be Nice by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A327, Flower Gardening by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cherry Wedding Cake by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just get up and Dance! by Cara Denise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNA, Working in the Garden by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special Delivery ... CC588 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNA Cow Thoughts by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX178 Lydia Made Me by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC16 Brusho Doves 1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chrysanthemum Bouquet by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What's Old is New Again by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soar by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graduation Surprise! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNK Fun in the Sun by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

here is my light for you by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNL Recipe Tag by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX178 The Llama Man by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Excited for you by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Go Fish ~ Box Card by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNG hope by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sky with Swirls - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2016, 09:34 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Tessaduck, Snowmanqueen and ohmypaper, I'm so honored you've chosen one of my cards to put in your favorites, it makes me feel important thanks very much to all of you, and thanks to Susie to let me know
Snietje
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2016, 10:40 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Well, Winter has certainly arrived in Sydney this weekend - 10 degrees celsius today plus chill factor, rarely gets this cold here! My favourites -

CAS382 Butterfly Dancer by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC588 Do these flowers make my bottom look big? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC CAS Butterfly Wings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coffee on the Beach by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun in the Sun by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Four Layers, Four Wings by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glittery Doodle Flower~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smooch Spritz Flower~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX178 The Girls by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC551 Distress Resist by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A331 Celebrate Today! with envelope by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Whimsical Flowers by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A331 Make it Match by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A331 Matching Envy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New to me -
Chrysanthemum Bouquet by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 01:09 AM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I am always surprised by my favourites collection when I get to the end of the week - I am sure there are loads I have missed but here are some beauties
FS489, Watercolor Birthday Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sprinkled with Love (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS489 - Life So Big in Color by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Recessed Flowers by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy the Beach CAS382 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC588 Peaceful Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC588 Love by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heart of Gold by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coffee on the Beach by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Happy Birthday by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
What's Old is New Again by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT589 4 Color Background by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Super Star Card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A331 Make it Match by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red White and Blue Coffee by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainbow Graduation by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Celebrate by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Excited for you by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC551 Gentle Whisper Print by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fruity Thanks by kraftyaunt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC551 sees Tim Holtz in a CC580 Daffodil Island Garden by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sorry my list is long but enjoy checking some of these out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 02:07 AM   #12  

Thanks for the mention in your favorites this week Brenda

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 02:22 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Wow, Sue, Thank You so much for choosing 2 of my cards as your favorites this week! What an honor...I feel so blessed! Stay inside and keep warm! Big Hugs and many Blessings to you and to Susie this week for the happy mail~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 02:35 AM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Stacy, Sue and Snietje thank you so much for including my "Do these flowers make my bottom look big?" card, thank you Angie for including my Recipe tag and another big thank you Sue for also including my Butterfly Dancer. It sure is great being back here in Splitcoasterville.

K,Q,R and S ladies I am off to bed soon, I will be back in about 12 hours with more happy mail. Have a great day/night ladies.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 03:09 AM   #16  
Inking Addict

Thanks Jay_Bee for the mention in this week's list!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 03:10 AM   #17  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks so much, Stacey!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 03:44 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all, it has been quite a while since I have uploaded to favorites for the week and I may have forgotten how so I hope you will bare with me.
My all time #1 favorite for the week is
You Deserve A Break Today | Reverse Watercoloring by HelenG

Closely followed by;
IC551 A Sweet Wish by Biggan
CC588 Love by Biggan
IC551 Gentle Whisper Print by beesmom
IC551, Words to Live By k dunbrook
From Land to Sea in Watercolor 2 by shoogendoorn
Enjoy the Beach CAS382 by justwritedesigns
Cattails & Dragonflies IC551 by justwritedesigns
Get Carried Away on Your Birthday by LittleSeaOtter

...and then these little beauties;
CAS382 - Bee Day by Humma
CAS382, Bee in the Poppies by jdmommy
TLC590 Sign in the Sky by ruby-heartedmom
FC:CAS382 by reddyisco
TLC591 CAS382 Winged Get Well Wishes sm by smadson
CC588 Peaceful Birthday by beesmom
SC598 ~ Butterfly Birthday by sistersandie
Little Bird Adventures by frenziedsamper
SC598 Birthday Owl by mr33634
CC588 Part of My Journey by gabalot
Tin Roof Smile by akeptlife
Darling Friend by akeptlife
Swirls and Scribbles by razldazl
Who doesn't love flamingos? by limedoodle
Vintage Masculine Birthday by Krashscrapper
Fancy Meeting You here by linstamper
Butterfly Celebrate by Pam MacKay
JUN16VSNA Cow Thoughts by JBgreendawn
Inspired Vintage Roses by kittie747

There were quite a few more cards that impressed me and I have left comments in those galleries.
Hope you all have a wonderful creative week, I intend to.
Cheers

My Gallery - MyBlog

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 03:48 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Thanks for the morning smile Brenda (tessaduck)! I really appreciate you mentioning my Ship Mask card in such talented company! Linda (Holstein) gets a hug for letting me know! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 04:04 AM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you so much, Anne, for mentioning my Rose card in your favorites this week. It brought a smile to my face this morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 04:42 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

Thank you so much Anne (Anne Ryan) for favoriting my card this week and thanks to Brenda for notifying me. It's a good feeling to know I have inspired someone with a card this week. Due to a very busy life lately, I don't have many cards in my favs list, but here are the ones I did fav.
Mosaic Birthday Blooms by lbirus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC588 Part of My Journey by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC591 Motorcycle by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 04:43 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

A bit of pretty:

AlphaWk23W, IC551, Backyard Weather!! by annsforte3

IC Christmas Coming! by Stamperrobin

Birdbrain Robot by basement stamper

Inspired Vintage Roses by kittie747

IC551, Grunge tag by jdmommy

2016-2018 In-Color Card Pack by HollysHobbies

New to SCS:

Celebration Swirls by lisacurcio2001

HB2U by KLS54

Starburst Hedgie by drjoy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 05:02 AM   #23  

Thanks so much to Anne Ryan for favoriting my Summertime, Birthday time card and a big thanks to catluvr2 for the heads up! You all rocketh!
Charlene -My Gallery
My blog: www.paperandinkplayground.com My shop: thepapersandbox.etsy.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 05:04 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thanks so very much Brenda and Anne for mentioning Stay Cool in your faves list - it means so much.

Thank you Miss Susie for the mail ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 05:41 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,113 Likes on 967 Posts

Thanks so much Anita (Snietje), for choosing my card this week.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 05:43 AM   #26  

Thank you for the honor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 05:57 AM   #27  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you Carolyn and thank you Angie for adding one of my cards to your lists. Linda, thank you for sharing the news. Early to bed for you Miss Ohmypaper.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 06:31 AM   #28  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Thank you Stacy for acknowledging my card this week, it always strikes me as funny, when one of my least favorite children is loved by others, guess that is why there's such variety in the gallery. :rolleyes:
Thank you to Holstein for notifying me.
Here's my faves:
IC551 sees Tim Holtz in a CC580 Daffodil Island Garden by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC551 A sweet wish by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Facebook Page
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 06:36 AM   #29  
Forum Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Anne!! And Susie for letting me know!! Made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 07:10 AM   #30  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Huge thanks to these girls for listing my cards in their favorites:

Anne Ryan-Butterfly Heaven
Ohmypaper!-Flower Gardening

It sure makes my Sunday even nicer.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 07:37 AM   #31  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Anita (Snietje) for choosing my "WT589 Nautical four" card
as one of your favorites .
Thank you so much Stacy ( JBgreendawn) for letting me know

Here are my favorites:

ICU by Tonda Baldwin:
ICU by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC588 Peaceful Birthday by beesmom:
CC588 Peaceful Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT589 Hear the Truck Roar by Shoe Girl:
WT589 Hear the Truck Roar by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A331 Lady With A Fan by sue28:
F4A331 Lady With A Fan by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A331 Flip Fold Fishermen_lb by Clownmom:
F4A331 Flip Fold Fishermen_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sky with Swirls - MZ by Zindorf:
Sky with Swirls - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT589 Maze of Four by Mrs Noofy:
WT589 Maze of Four by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC591, F4A331 Miss You by AnniePanda:
TLC591, F4A331 Miss You by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
60th Birthday Tent Card by Michele G:
60th Birthday Tent Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 07:44 AM   #32  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Special Delivery ... CC588 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC551 Gentle Whisper Print by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC551 Bright & Happy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Star Diarama by msherrera - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX178 happy goat by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A331 Lady With A Fan by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT589-Four Petal Wishes by Nannygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS489 - Life So Big in Color by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS Butterfly Wings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC591 ~The Great Outdoors Cabin by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In God We Trust by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 07:57 AM   #33  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Marg, for mentioning my Cattails & Dragonflies and also Enjoy the Beach cards! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 07:59 AM   #34  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Janine, for mentioning my Enjoy the Beach! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 08:13 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Here are some of my faves from last week. For more of my favorites, check out the CAS Favorites thread.

JUN16VSNL Recipe Tag by susie australia

Grateful Mixed Media by Bar

Foiled Seashell by JenCarter

What's Old is New Again by PaperPunchScissors
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 08:14 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,179 Likes on 1,817 Posts

Susie,
Wow, thank you so much for listing my artsy cards as favorites of yours! You are an inspiration!

Angie,
Thank you for listing my first card made for the VSN as a favorite! It was a lot of fun to make and add all the little ants!

Priscilla, many thanks for the notifications, you are such a hard worker!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 08:47 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,265 Likes on 1,356 Posts

Another week of wonderful creativity. Here are just a few of my favorites:

TLC591 Colorful Birthday by pelpenguin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC591 Crazy Roses by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC591, F4A331 Miss You by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC SC Howdy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNB big fan by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNC On Target by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAW-JUN16VSND Triathlon Look Up by cwilvie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swirly High Beam by jrassett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNF Congrats by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNG Rose Garden by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNH Red, White, and Blue by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNI Skiing Elf sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN16VSNJ All Seasons Closed by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ride the Waves by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brighter Life by sunstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 08:48 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Brenda, Stacy, Anne, Sue, Janine and Marg......thank you so much ladies for including my cards in your faves this week.....it is ALWAYS a thrill to be mentioned here. And Susie you are a sweetheart, my friend.....thanks so much!!!

Here are mine for the week:

CAS382 Butterfly Dancer by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC588 � Just Fur You by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Carried Away on Your Birthday by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Branch Out by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ellie for a Baby Girl by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC591, CAS382, Embossed Bird Mosaic by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AlphaWk17Q Queen Ann's Lace by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC588 Sparkles for DD Bday by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT589, CAS382 - The Mother of all Butterflies by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A331 My flowers need rain by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC551, Words to Live By by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Celebrate by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC551 Inspired Tag by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Christmas Coming! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Contemplation by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC551, Dolphins at Play by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a happy and creative week!!
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 08:50 AM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Thank you so much for picking my card as a favorite this week!
“Don’t ever forget that you’re a citizen of this world, and there are things you can do to lift the human spirit, things that are easy, things that are free, things that you can do every day: civility, respect, kindness, character.” ~ Aaron Sorkin
My Gallery
Featured Stamper FS739 April 4, 21
My Blog
Administrator for The Outlawz Challenges

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2016, 09:08 AM   #40  

Thank you Susie, Anne, Angie, Sue 28 and Janine for making my day by including my card in your favorites this week! I appreciate it. Susie, thanks for the heads up too!
Reply With Quote Likes