View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 11:23 PM   #12
Anne Ryan
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

2It's that time again ... the end of the week where we can view the favorites our fellow stampers have selected. Here's mine:

Holstein F4A327, Clematis by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cdimick SC595 WT586 Balloon Graduation by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
pvilbaum Shoe Romance by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin’nana Soft Vellum Butterfly~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stampin’nana It's Your Day~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stamperrobin IC Gold by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

palparis IC548 celebrates 13 with Romantic Shoes by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee’s IC548 - Elegant Birthday by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Precious Kitty IC548 Golden Memories by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T autumn mist by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sue28 IC548 Trio of Bling by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sue28 WT586 Spotted Clown by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101 IC548 - Rainy Day Shaker by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JBgreendawn Second Star by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
f.schles F4A328 Tropical feeling by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
f.schles CAS372 Something different by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tonda Baldwin Vintage/Shabby Wedding Day by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
peeps321 MIX F4A Sympathy Leaves by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
annsforte WT586, Balloons, Bubbles, and Clown Birthday by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompsom Guest Designing at STAMPlorations by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mitchygitcygoomy Oh, Snow!! No!! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stiz2003 http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...00&si=Stiz2003
stiz2003 Cool Dude Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nancy Littrell http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...Nancy+Littrell
Jodylb CCC16 July Four by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jodylb CCC16 July Three by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jodylb CCC16 July One by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dahlia CC585 All About You by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kiagc Missing you by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bejoyce CC585 – Christmas in May by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdutchr CC585 - CAS by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and lastly, Brenda/Benzi with her IC548, Roses for Peace by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I don't think I'll be around as frequently since work is getting busy and my flowers and lawn need my attention daily. I'll be on the search though for more wonderful creations.

Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 06-04-2016 at 11:30 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!