View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 06:30 AM   #16
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Brenda for starting the thread this week. Thank you to all the volunteers Linda (Holstein), Angie (ohmypaper!), Priscilla (catluvr2), Robin (Stamperrobin), and Brenda (tessaduck) for sending happy mail to these wonderful crafters. We sure appreciate you taking the time to notify people who are on this wonderful list.

Thank you so much Polly (peeps321) for adding my card to your wonderful list. You are such a sweetie.

This was a very busy week. I am down to two and a half weeks until my move. Oh how the time is flying by for me and am so getting excited for this move to be done. After more than 10 years I will be near my family again and am looking forward to spending time with them again.

It has been really busy for me so my gallery time is very limited but I did find these amazing cards:

WT584 Dreams, Wishes and Wings by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 SAIL by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 Quilted with Love by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 Sew Happy Cocoa by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 Now and Forevermore by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 Birthday Leaves by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 Books with Stitches by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 Lacy Bottle Caps by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC533 Sew much fun by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SC WT Happy Thoughts by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC593 blessings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stitched Branches by berlycece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a lot this week. Please show me your favorites.
Hugs!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!