View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 05:35 AM   #21
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Priscilla for starting the thread this week.

Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers Sabrina (Cook22), Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Priscilla (catluvr2) for sending the happy mail to these great crafters. We sure appreciate you volunteering your time.

Thank you to these wonderful ladies for adding my card to your favorites. I have had so little time for crafting with getting ready to move and to be on your list with my one card this week really brings a huge smile to me.

Carolyn (snowmanqueen)
Linda (holstein)
Thank you Sabrina (Cook22) for the happy mail.

Here are my favorites this week:
WT578 - Poinsettias in Pink by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 ~ Shabby Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT578 Shabby Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 CC577 You're Precious by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 Jesus is the KEY by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Quilt for Mother by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Chic by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 Shabby Chic by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Psalms by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Everything Began Here .. WT578, USEIT2016 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578 Shabby Chic Butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578, Painted Shabby Roses by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Fishing Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Garden Collage in White by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT578, SC587, CC577, Shabby Roses and Pearls by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, show me what I missed. What are your favorites?

Happy crafting!
Lisa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!