View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 06:36 PM   #32
jeanne3579
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill with a G View Post
I also find CAS rather hard to do! I was a little surprised others are like that too! I love colors, I love paper pads! I like layers!! I love to stress or detail my edges. TEXTURE is a favorite to add! (Burlap, Co-ordination CS, textured CS, embossing-all kinds, stitching, etc.). Details are so cool, such as mini-tags. flowers, embellishments, etc. I love shabby chic, but don't do it much of it. I don't like making super feminine cards either, but they are great to gaze upon when someone else makes them. I love distressed cards and I tend to do well on masculine cards as I have to make so many of them! I have sons, brothers, and lots of male friends and cousins, nephews, etc. I think I do masculine cards rather well. I love experimenting with new styles, I'm never afraid to try something new. I wish I had "a style" but I like being eclectic anyway! Maybe that's my style--Eclectic!
I'm so with you! I have no trouble making masculine cards either. I guess I'm not too girlie, so more masculine cards suit me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!