View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 05:17 PM   #1
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart Favorites for the week ending February 14, 2016

Hello and Happy Valentine's Eve! Hug someone you love today, and everyday. Let's gives some hugs to our favorite cards this week.

Our lovable notifying team this week..Stacy(JBgreendawn), Brenda(Tessaduck),Susie(Susie Australia), Vicki(vdm), Priscilla(catluvr2), myself.

Here are some cards I gave a hug to:
IC532 Hugs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC532 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC569, Summer Flowers by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love You To Pieces by JenCarter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colors Combined by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Mine by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shaker Bridal Shower Card by diannep575 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faith, Hope and Mad Love by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC532 Jay Bird by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC532 Let Your Dreams Set Sail by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC572 On stage ... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC532 Watercolour Butterfly by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC532 Oh Shoot by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just Us Girls #330 by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bernice's cuz, Eunice played...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC532 - Abstract Gratitude Cubes by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Purse by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Machine Monster Treat Bags by drekow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A312 Hugs in Pink by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Milla Elizabeth by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
life is good by lynnkrantz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May there be Gold by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For My Special Friend, Mary by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC TPT Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT394 Hugs and Prayers by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter Blessings CC569 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Life by sandra35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Wing & a Prayer by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Botanical Garden Sunburst by Tephie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS470, Magical by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know my list is long....but they all deserve hugs! Show me the ones I've missed. Hugs to all of you who share your inspiration.