Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-02-2016, 06:12 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default Favorites for January 3, 2016-BEST OF 2015

This week we will be showcasing the Best of 2015! This is no easy task....so many beautiful cards have been uploaded in 2015.

*if you have found something from this last week that you want to share that is not on your ultimate "this project knocked my socks off and down the block list"...
hang on to that item there will be a regular "favorites" thread next week that will cover these two first weeks of January.

Notifying: Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (vdm), Susie (susie australia), Sabrina (Cook22), Robin (Stamperrobin) and Mary (jandjccc). Later these cards will be collected and pinned on a special board on Pinterest

My List

Apple Blossoms Card - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossing for emphasis by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers_________________
Red Barn Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers_
[SIZE="3"] MIX104 Art Journal Day 4 by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers because of this entry...started to sketch my own journal.
Retirement in the Woods by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Make a Wish by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC524 Splash of red by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers no one makes me smile more than Susie with her wit, and wonderful storytelling.
**PRISCILLA'S FAVORITE - CT0315 My Happy Place** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Perfection using dies
IC484 Corner Garden by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC531 & CC521 Birthday Blessings by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers She can do elegant cas to perfection.
MMTPT346 Layers, Dies, and Mirrors by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Sabrina is my hero....she is not afraid to try any thing.

IC485 Poppies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Maura is a true artist.
TLC527, Scene in Yellow by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed Media card by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS319 fishing poles by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Brenda puts meaning into her cards.
F4A267, CT0315, Filigree Wedding by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC526 Little red houses by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Francie's vibrant colors make me happy.
Pottery Barn Rug ... IC489 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Ms. Anne's card are all classy.
Out to Play by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC490 FS429 Hydrangea by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cheryl is a true artist.
ElizabethBorer_Brushos by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sailing by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Water Stamped Medallion by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC540, Father Son Tile by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT547 Happy Fall by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers My favorite stamper from Iowa Her cards are even better IRL.
Coffee and Friends (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanksgiving Night Scene by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love, love Nancy's work.
F4A HYCCT True Heart by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Amazing stamper in so many styles.
Merry Snowflakes IC519 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Julie not only makes gorgeous cards, she photographs them beautifully.
CT1115 - Before I Sleep by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Audrie does magic with a fountain pen.
CAS352 Teeny tiny deer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Visit Mary's gallery for some amazing Christmas cards.
F4A300 Cardinals in the Spotlight by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561 Hand Drawn Dance by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lisa wins the prize for the most enthusiastic stamper. She's a gem.

Wedding in Red by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Another one of my favorite artists.
Cheers to 2016 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kia does cas to perfection.
Shabby Birthday Horses by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers She does pretty to the max.
A FLURRY OF GOLD by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers icon

Last edited by Holstein; 01-02-2016 at 06:30 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 06:15 PM   #2  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from this year.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 06:26 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, Linda, for getting us started on this year's BEST OF FAVORITES and thank you too for adding my card "My Favorite Place" to your list - so honored.

Here is my list for the BEST of 2015:

TLC518 White on White Peacock by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"BLACK AND WHITE" by Dol4i - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC516 snowy hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC482 hora-del-te by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC484 Corner Garden by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC548 Autumn sunset by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media card by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 The Mighty Jungle by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC490 Tulip Post by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Good Read by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Beach MIX120, F4A273 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC493 - Oh Baby! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC494 - Floral Color Passion by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Sea Worthy "Happy Father's Day!" by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mint card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15rainy, DTGD15StamperRobin, Happy Birthday by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC549 Peaceful Night by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Under the Sea, CC549 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS454, Green Pumpkin by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White, black, and colors... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT555, Brush Strokes for Sabrina!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving Night Scene by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stenciled Ariana Blooms by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest Birthday (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrie Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Alberta Skies by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC 267 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC562 - Happy by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 06:59 PM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for starting us off Linda. This was so difficult, I could have listed a dozen cards for so many ladies LOL.

HYCCT1501A, Bendi Forest by annsforte3

TLC527,IC487 Best Wishes by Arizona Maine

Caroling Snowman by bon2stamp

**Priscilla's Favorite - CT0215 Furrever Friend" by catluvr2

IC490 FS429 Hydrangea by CherylQuilts

MIX151 Soar by Cook22

MIX149 Christmas Tags by dini

Sunset with Nature by dizzymommie

F4A272 Brad's 18th by f.schles

Autumn Tree Way by Cindy Gilfillan by frenziedstamper

Wind blown poppies by Heather T

*CC516 Pink Peony by hobbydujour

WT546, Embossed Metal by Holstein

Freehand Apple with Brushos by hskelly

MMTPT342, F4A261, Harry's Heaven by irishgreensue

DTGD15StamperRobin Fly by JBgreendawn

TCC32_MIX112_WT524 Just Because by Julie Gearinger

IC485, MIX112, Abstract by k dunbrook

Daphne by kate4450

Leaf Shadow Box by kittie747

CC545 ~Joy~ by MaryR917

Temp�te au parc by Micheline Jourdain

IC509 Cake Inspired Notebook by nwilliams6

IC512 Poppies! Poppies! Poppies! by Penny627

WT559 Scrappy White Christmas by Shoe Girl

ODBDSLC 267 by Stamperrobin

HYCCT TLC CAS SnowFairy by Stamperrobin

Out to Play by stiz2003

Gorjuss Girl by TraceyAnn

Your brighten my day by #Francine

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 07:09 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Can you believe that 2015 is over and we are now beginning 2016. I hope that each of my SCS family and friends have had a wonderful holiday season and wishing all a very "Happy New Year".... Here are some of my favorites;

Merry Christmas by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX F4A IC Reflections of a Storm by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lotus Blossom in the Water by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You & Me/Colorsplash by ashwini.rao.u - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC539_CCC15 Peace on Earth by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderland and Brayering are a match made in Heaven by higgiz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessing - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe Take II by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CMCC94_CAS336 Silent Night by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

P'tit oiseau sur cl�ture by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A case of Holstein by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT528, Inners by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 07:14 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you so very much Priscilla for including me in your Best of 2015 list - such an honour.

And, many thanks Linda for the happy mail ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 07:29 PM   #7  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Favorites of 2015

I started with almost 2000 in my favorites...I think I've done pretty good keeping the list this small!!

January 2015
You're a Hoot by Aaemie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ode to Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
happy new year by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS414 Shadowbox Forest by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 snowy hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT339 Fairy Dell by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX102 Thinking of You by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Out Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A257 - True Love by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

February
Happy "Belated" Birthday Marda!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Happy Birthday by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*FS420 Fisherman by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twilight Reaching by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX109 Flowers for dh by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Giraffe by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

March
**PRISCILLA'S FAVORITE - CT0315 My Happy Place** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316 - Bloom by rainy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Carnevale Masque by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pail of Tulips CAS317 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Vase CC524 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April
Unending Love...and Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267, CT0315, Filigree Wedding by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterflies and Flowers Garden by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turquoise suit birthday by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527, Inked stars by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530 April Showers by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC490 Send A Smile by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May
F4A271, Mike and Shannon by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wreck It Ralph by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Show Your Colors by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A273, MIX120 Shore Birds by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A275, For Dad by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15_May7 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

June
Summertime by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT535 Howdy by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC538 Little Matilda by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Sea Worthy "Happy Father's Day!" by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT537 Northern Lights by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

July
CC538, Helpful Kitten by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BTE Jar of Dasies by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is a Dream FS440, TLC541 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

August
CC542, DTGD15StampmommaA, So Sorry to see you go by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lily Thank you by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

September
CC546 Hand Drawn Halloween by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Under the Sea Inside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC509, " A Peek A- Boo Thank You " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC558 Peace by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT549 Birth Stone Aquamarine by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tea Cup Front Porch by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

October
Bugaboo - Happy halloween by Milawi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC560 - Fishing First - School Second by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
@quequecraft by in_quebec - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Zentangle Piece by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let there be Peace on Earth! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS347 - SAY CHEESE, FRANKIE! by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT554 ... Lots of Books by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

November
Snow Much Love by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crafty Friends by Yaloosue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC555 Soft, Rich Suede Peonies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 Santa Accordion Card - Open by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Season of Change by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC566, Baptismal by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A real challenge SC566 by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A300 Cardinals in the Spotlight by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Caroling by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tree amigas by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkle and shine! by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowman & Santa - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Audrie Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

December
CAS337 The Sea- Peace Be Still by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Tag by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Nativity Triptych by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC560 The Three Magi by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC560 A Little Sheen by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh Come by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old Mill Christmas by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Birthday Horses by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Windswept Prayer by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I had to FORCE myself not to list Susie, Linda, Sallie and a few others EVERY month!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 01-02-2016 at 07:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 07:44 PM   #9  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hullo, Everyone!!! This is my favorite weekend of the year for the Favorites Thread! I love seeing all the gorgeous projects once again and some of them for the first time! I am super happy this weekend because for the first time in about six weeks I can actually see without flashing lights and/or gobbledy gook in my vision so I am ready to go!!!

I had over 1100 beauties in my list so I made my selections per month. So many of your cards jumped out at me over and over but since the notifiers are humans and not droids I figured I better keep to just one card per artist. I made the exception with two of our very special artists as they spend so much of their time making SCS the wonderful place it is. (less stress for me as well as I didn't want to have to decide which card wouldn't make the cut)

I would love to know if you find out anything interesting when you go through your lists. I discovered that I favored a LOT of cat cards and rain cards in 2015, not surprising I guess!

Thanks so much to all of you for inspiring me with your art!

AB
IC515 Cat and the Full Moon by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC544 Thanksgiving by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix105, Plop, Plop, Drip by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS449 & IC510 - It's the Little Moments by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Poppies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CD
HYCCT1508 Brewing by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15ohmypaper Cats at Christmas by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15stampmommaB Lion Snorgle by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS329 Precious Poppies by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Potted Succulents by cindybstampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Use the Birdhouse by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Share a Sip by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT527 Love this Bird! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Priscilla's Favorite - CT0215 Furrever Friend" by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC531, Dream Catcher by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

EFGH
It's Been Oolong by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 - Wreaths of Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT546, Embossed Metal by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 Red Flowers and Gingham by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0215 Friendship by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC519 CAS313 Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS313 Roses in my garden by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IL
Chameleon Pens on silk by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dtgd15kittie747, dtgd15understandblueA, dtgd15JBgreendawn, Folk Art by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Pauline's Favorite - CT0815 the birthday girl** by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending You Love by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JK
Wild and crazy by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Juliana's Favorite - CT1115 - Books Before Nap by Julesiana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

in teal by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BUTTERFLY POLKA by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JanTInk - Special Friend by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC535_CCMC350 Salvaged Watercolor by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Baby Boy DTGD15cathymac by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS425, New Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Arbor and Butterflies by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC542, DTGD15StampmommaA, So Sorry to see you go by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pasture in Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jugs306_CAS by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hot On The Trail by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Key to a Happy Family by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hearts Birthday CAS310, TLC519 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MN

DTGD15ArizonaMaine-DTGD15kittie747-DTGD15ohmypaper! by MemoriesCrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1522 The Journey by melissa59 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Between Naps by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're free by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

opqr
A2 Inkless Tulips by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15LuvLee - Peaceful Peonies by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT520 - Breath of Spring by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feathery Peacock by Ravenwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

S

MIX136, CCC15 Doodled Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Mystery by SueMB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 - Right on Schedule! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A259 Moonlight Magic by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wreck It Ralph by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT SC His Word by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fly! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tuvwxyz #
CT0815 - A Sunshiney Day by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC530 rainbow will come by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The smell of rain by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fuchsia Celebration Card by Tracey Fehr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JBgreendawn, DTGD15stampersandeeB, Tulips by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 Earth, Fire & Water - Light it Up Blue for Autism by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bear Hugs by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly for Easter by 71st Street - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC557 Love Bug (Sneak Peek) by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 08:22 PM   #11  

Oops! I left someone off my list that was supposed to be there. Tammie knocks my socks off with her amazing coloring and this card has the cutest kitty!!!!

THREE CHEERS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 08:25 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

every one of these the artist went above and beyond, so no I really could not shorten the list anymore #sorryNotsorry

January:
Camera with a mini album by sc magnolia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 - Right on Schedule! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Bird Shaker Card by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

February:

Verdigris, Copper, Feathers and Flourish by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS312, TLC521 Smile by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

XOXO by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

March:
F4A265, Acrylic flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485 ~ Books to Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enchanted Dreamer Lantern Music Box by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April:
CT0415 Lothl�rien by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs and Mrs by Rambling Boots - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Unending Love...and Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May:
Celebrating You Card by marisajob - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT512_TLC515_ODBDSLC238 A Mightly Warrior by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CAS323 M-A-Y azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

June:
Dad's Tool Apron MIX123 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Featured Trash by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT535 Bandana Birthday by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

July:
MIX F4A 4TH by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Stamperrobin I could talk underwater...if I had a mouth! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15StampmommaA Summer Blossoms Sketch by debbiedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

August:
DTGD15KelliJo reflective by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Birdy Bunch by BeltwayButterfly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC507 - Dancing Foil by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

September:

HYCCT1510 HM Tag Enjoy by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Heron Distressed Ink Painting by jormerod - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate card by BeckBT - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

October:
HYCCT1503 Camo Hugs in a Heart by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS454 ... Wintertime Mittens by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1511 Doctor Who, Anyone? by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

November:
Chicken Roll by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1514 Mosaic Petals by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Tags by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

December:
F4A302 Brown paper bags by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ornamental Greens by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC523, DEC15VSNA - Pink Thanks by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 10:05 PM   #13  

Thank you Robin for including my Soft, Rich Suede Peonies card in your list of 2015 favorites and thank you and thank you Susie for including my Freehand Apple with Brushos piece in your list of favorites for 2015! I am honored to have my work included on your lists! Thank you Stacy for letting me know. I appreciate you! Happy new year to all of my SCS stamping community!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 10:12 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default BEST OF 2015

I have many, many beautiful cards in my favourites - 2015 was an outstanding year! I have narrowed my list down but it is still long!

January -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2596322?cat=fav susie australia
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2596671?cat=fav Cook22
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2596674?cat=fav Holstein
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2597641?cat=fav calex
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2600427?cat=fav Jan TInk

February -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2603728?cat=fav f.schles
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2607421?cat=fav justwritedesigns
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2608152?cat=fav kokirose
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2609224?cat=fav cathymac
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2611328?cat=fav hobbydujour

March -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2614831?cat=fav susie australia
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2615332?cat=fav NaomiW
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2617783?cat=fav susanbri
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2618078?cat=fav stampin'nana
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2619838?cat=fav Micheline Jourdain

April -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2621257?cat=fav k dunbrook
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2623351?cat=fav Arizona Maine
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2624847?cat=fav Heather T
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2625221?cat=fav k dunbrook
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2627799?cat=fav CherylQuilts
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2628449?cat=fav UnderstandBlue

May -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2628988?cat=fav Stiz2003
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2631809?cat=fav CA Kath
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2634714?cat=fav LittleSeaOtter

June -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2636972?cat=fav nwilliams6
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2638653?cat=fav BeckyTE
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2638837?cat=fav BeckyTE
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2640606?cat=fav stiz2003

July -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2646134?cat=fav justwritedesigns
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2650549?cat=fav catluvr2

August -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2651290?cat=fav Stamperrobin
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2653638?cat=fav Reddyisco
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2653711?cat=fav Stamperrobin
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2653766?cat=fav jbgreendawn
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2655095?cat=fav jandjccc
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2655577?cat=fav Arizona Maine

September -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2662188?cat=fav hobbydujour
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2664724?cat=fav peeps321

November -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2679547?cat=fav Julie Gearinger
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2683209?cat=fav Shoe Girl

December -
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2685605?cat=fav beesmom
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2685622?cat=fav Karen B Barber
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2686185?cat=fav Shoe Girl
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2686234?cat=fav Holstein
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2687459?cat=fav beesmom
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2687509?cat=fav One4Joy
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2688235?cat=fav Micheline Jourdain

I hope you enjoy looking through my favourites for the year,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 10:15 PM   #15  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 64 Likes on 36 Posts

Thank you so much Robin for including my Fishing First, School Second card in your list of favourites for 2015. Thank you also for all your great encouragement through out the year as well. It means so much to me and is really appreciated. I do always look forward to seeing your wonderful creations in the gallery as well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2016, 10:25 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

My apologies for how my favourites list is shown - I have tried but do not know how to fix it. This was my 4th attempt at trying to upload my list so my patience is rather strained!! This forum is not working for me today - please let me know if I need to re-post my list - thanks!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 12:05 AM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Hello fellow notifiers, according to my world clock, you should all be tucked up in bed. Please check post 75 of our chat thread for Sue's favourites.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 12:19 AM   #18  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Happy New Year everyone.

This is my first try at this and my system for doing weekly favourites does not translate into an annual list. I therefore went through pages and pages and found a whole load of cards I love - for some people I could have picked a dozen so I tried to limit to one or two or three (sorry!). I have grouped cards by maker to try and make it easier on the notifiers.

*CC553 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC541 Pink Orchids by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC482 Geraniums by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT519, Sunshine Yellow by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life is a Dream FS440, TLC541 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Pottery CC525 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Central Park by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You mean the WORLD to me by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bord de mer by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A la mer ! by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX148 Crazy Bird Nurse - Front by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 Camo Hugs in a Heart by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS335 Ride the Waves by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560 Silent Night by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC516 All is Calm by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC536 Thank You Blooms by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS312, TLC521 Smile by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC540, CAS331 Smile by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS459 - Snow Joyful by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Perfect Light by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS315 - Playing with Ribbon by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT Snow Selfie by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Mix Tulip by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Fairy Lights by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A259 Moonlight Magic by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX148 Krazy Kardashian goes to New York City by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT374 Bird-o-lanterns by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS453 Hand Drawn Biker Boy by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561 Hand Drawn Dance by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1501B Finger painted sunflowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC529 Very bright floral by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A303 ... Hansel and Gretle by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT556 Golden Mercies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1518 God's Promises by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Silhouettes 1 by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coral Orchids by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Painted Poinsettias by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New Fallen Snow by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frosty by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS356 Chillin by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC500 Embrace Happiness by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ode to Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warm Winter Trees by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sailing by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC497, Love Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A275, For Dad by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS435 God says... by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT521, Hoop it UP_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ombre Sunset by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC561 You are just the nicest! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lila's Heart by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will aim to do better this year! I will be back later with thank yous - have to get this show on the road!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 12:35 AM   #19  
Stampin' Fool

Wow, thank you Robin, for your kind support of my cards and for including my Sparkle and Shine creation in your 'Best of 2015' list. I am so honored and delighted!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 12:55 AM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

To say I am honoured and humbled is an understatement. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Linda, Priscilla, Robin x 2, Brenda, Angie, Kia, Stacy, Sue28 x 2 and Janine x3. Being part SCS is so very special to me.

Thank you for all the happy mail Priscilla. An extra thank you to Brenda who makes all of this 'happen'.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 01:03 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

I feel very honoured to have 2 of my cards on your Favourites list, Robin, you have made my night - thank you!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 01:43 AM   #22  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Well - this was HARD!! You know I don't add a lot to my favourites each week, but it was still difficult picking a short-list. Where someone featured in two months, I went through the list again and substituted my next best favourite for the month to share the love round a bit more! And if you think you weren't all creative in June - we had a 3 week holiday with no internet ;-). And anyone who isn't on the list, I am so sorry, I couldn't add a card for everybody in my favourites or the list would go on for a long time!!

January:
MMTPT336 In My Heart by jodylb
MIX102 Thinking of You by dizzymommie
Lotus Blossom in the Water by JanTInk

February:
*CC519 CAS313 Birds by hobbydujour
Foxy Scene by doorknocker3

March:
CAS314 IC482 Tea Birds by asweetjewel
CAS315, TLC524 Glowing Seahorse by catluvr2

April:
smile by limedoodle
Bokeh ? by Martinaskaartjes
WT527 Watercolor wash houses by f.schles

MAY:
Furball Shaker Card - Close Up by smithr66
SC542, Rescued by Holstein

JUNE:
Spattered Two Tone Congrats by mamaxsix

JULY:
Birthday Girl by Clever creations
WT539 True Grid by ruby-heartedmom

AUGUST:
Bokeh in blue by amykunkle
DTGD15 Magic of Nature by artystamper

SEPTEMBER
Always Remember by pawilliams
Alexandrite Lily WT549 by justwritedesigns

OCTOBER:
IC513 - Wooden Heart by BobbiesGirl
A new little monkey by mitchygitchygoomy
Gotta Have Faith by ValerieKaye

NOVEMBER:
MIX145 Summer day 1 by MariLynn -

DECEMBER:
DEC15VSNO Faberge Feather by susie australia
Paix by Tootsy
IO and Tim Holtz 12 Tags Challenge Entry and Interventions by salome000

Last edited by Cook22; 01-03-2016 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: fixing a link
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 02:29 AM   #23  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, thank you for mentioning my Red Barn Inspired in your 2015 favorites. It is such a special honor for me since you are one of my all-time favorite designers .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 02:38 AM   #24  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla and Susie, thank you both for mentioning my cards in the 2015 favorites. I appreciate it so much and I feel honored.

Linda, thank you very much for the notifications.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 03:11 AM   #25  

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Angie - Thank you for including my card in your list of favorites! It honestly made me feel so happy. Susie thank you for the notification.

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 03:20 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Thumbs up Sue28's faves THANKS to susie australia

Thanks, Susie, for posting this. Sue28's list didn't link, and Susie did some troubleshooting while the rest of us slept. So, these are Sue28's BEST of 2015 favorites:

January
F4A255 Brrrrrr, it's cold!!! by susie australia

F4A255 Wrinkle-Free Imagination by Cook22

IC475, From my window by Holstein

explosion of colour from one ink by calex

Lotus Blossom in the Water by JanTInk

February
CAS310 Love blooms when you are near by f.schles

One Sick Puppy F4A260, QFTD249, CC517 by justwritedesigns

FS419, CT0115, Thinking of You (PR) by kokirose

WT519 Vintage Heart by cathymac

*WT520 Emerald Garden by hobbydujour

March
TLC524 Splash of red by susie australia

Watercolor Fenceline by NaomiW

Winter Green by susanbri

Shooting Stars on a Snowy Evening~ by stampin'nana

Bouquet de fleurs by Micheline Jourdain

OLS15- Blowin' in the Wind by k dunbrook

SC535 & CC525 Shabby Chic Birthday by Arizona Maine

Blowin' in the Wind by Heather T

WT527, Burst of Colour by k dunbrook

IC490 FS429 Hydrangea by CherylQuilts

How To Save A Life by UnderstandBlue

May
Out to Play by stiz2003

CC530 Farewell In Colors Birthday by CAKath

Lily of the Valley by LittleSeaOtter

June
Inspired Splatter by nwilliams6

CC534 Pools of Paint by BeckyTE

SC544 Gull by BeckyTE

Gentle Whisper by stiz2003

July
Life is a Dream FS440, TLC541 by justwritedesigns

F4A284, MIX131 Northern Lights by catluvr2

August
DTGD Welcome Christmas by Stamperrobin

FC:2349 by Reddyisco

DTGD IC Santa's House by Stamperrobin

DTGD15cathymac Miracles by JBgreendawn

Christmas Card #6 by jandjccc

F4A286 Wisteria Wonderful by Arizona Maine

September
*IC510 Deer in the Forest by hobbydujour

CC549 Warm Wishes by peeps321

November
CC555 CAS In His Word by Julie Gearinger

December
CC560 Silent Night by beesmom

A FLURRY OF GOLD by Karen B Barber

WT561 Hand Drawn Dance by Shoe Girl

WT561, Dance by Holstein

CC561 Silent Wonderland by beesmom

it's an Icelandic Cabana on the Bay...O4J by One4Joy

Temp�te au parc by Micheline Jourdain
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 03:52 AM   #27  

Angie, what an honor to be mentioned in your selection of favourite cards for 2015. Thank you very much!

my blog: www.paulinescardcupboard.blogspot.com

my Pinterest

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 04:14 AM   #28  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Robin for mentioning my Old Mill Christmas card, favorites 2015!
Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 04:32 AM   #29  
Glitter Guru

I could have added at least 400 more. 2015 had the most fantastic cards! Big thanks to you ladies that do the notifications.

Sea Dream IC478 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC486, Tips by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hovering Sea Birds by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC500 Hello 500 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS332 Bouquet by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT540 Picnic by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Relaxing by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Born to Be Wild! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS335, Beachy Birds by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS335 All Things Beautiful by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15TeniaSandersNelson - Summer Evening by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15TJoy Be Yourself by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppies jaunes by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Welcome Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT543 Christmas Pop-Up Box by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT543 Blessings to Ewe by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15stampmommaB Lion Snorgle by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mistletoe Bunnies by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC505, Winter Trees by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card #6 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Love Poppies by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544, Watercolour Birthday by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**WT544 Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up North by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brayered Background with Wonderland by higgiz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easy Breezy Coneflower by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers For Sale by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC544 Thanksgiving by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift box houses by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Poinsettia by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Among the Branches - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Day by PennyO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Still Wishing for Snow by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Screen by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ombre Sunset by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC545: Golden City by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT546, Embossed Metal by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC508 Contemplation by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC509 Sweet Day by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly, buttons & bling birthday card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Out of darkness...HOPE by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfect Light by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How does your garden grow by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC510 Peace by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC548 Olive and Oak by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC511 - Faux Zentangle by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC552, Final Days of Summer by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ATC Floral by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Night Sky by amykunkle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1518 intention by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome home from Vietnam Soldier by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grapes of Friendship (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS459 ... Today's Featured Stamper by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC558 Peaceful Scene by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC562, Snowed In! by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A FLURRY OF GOLD by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A303, It's A Wonderful Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC523 Deer Tag by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wishes by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A304 ~Joy~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Single Poinsettia by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Gift by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC524, Snow bird by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS Silent Night by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 04:32 AM   #30  
Glitter Guru

Duplicated post cancel

Last edited by GailNM; 01-03-2016 at 04:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 04:34 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

This truly is my favorite favorites thread! SO many beauties listed here. It gives me goosebumps to think mine are included. I'm jazzed/honored/humbled, and grateful. My thanks go to GailNM (intention), Linda (fishing poles), Kia (SC560 thinking of you), Stacy (!) (reflective), Angie (rainbow will come) and both Robin and Priscilla (snowy hello).

Thanks to Susie for the notifying, and BIG thanks to the whole notification team! Monumental task...

Also thanks to the pinning team (Robin, Stacy, Priscilla, Susie, me). Check out the BEST of 2015 board.

Last edited by tessaduck; 01-03-2016 at 04:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 04:58 AM   #32  

So thrilled to be mentioned here! Thanks so much Stacy for the mention of my XOXO card! And Priscilla...thank you so much for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 05:01 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

It's early morning where I live and wonderful surprises came with notifications from Stacy. My!, Stacy, you have a monumental task today with all the "Favorite of the Favorites" in this thread today(as do all the diligent notifiers)! THANK YOU

I want to thank the following kind, generous and TALENTED ladies who included cards of mine on their lists: Priscilla, Susie, Robin(x2), Kia, Angie, Stacy, Sue28(x2), Janine(x3), Sabrina, and Gail. I am humbled, thrilled and most appreciative that with the thousands of cards uploaded in 2015, you chose some of mine. THANK YOU!! Hugs, Sallie

Last edited by hobbydujour; 01-03-2016 at 05:06 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 05:08 AM   #34  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

How thrilling to be mentioned in the 2015 favorites thread. My heart is beating a little faster this morning.
I have been out of state a lot of this week and about to leave again in a little while for the day so I may not get a list made. Please accept my apologies. I have quite a lot I could list here.

I see these cards listed and my huge thanks go to:
Holstein (Linda) and Stamperrobin (Robin) for my Filigree Wedding card
Angie (ohmypaper!) for my Plop, plop, drip, drip card
Priscilla (catluvr2) for my Green Pumpkin card
Jay_Bee for my Sunshine Yellow card

You girls are terrific!!!!
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 05:09 AM   #35  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

The pinning team are doing a great job - it is like being able to browse the best card shop ever - some fantastic cards!
Thanks to Linda, Robin and Angie for choosing a card of mine to be in your favourite favourites - I am smiling from ear to ear.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 05:10 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

OMGosh, I am so thrilled to see a few of my cards made some whole year favorites lists! Thanks Linda, Priscilla, Susie, Robin, Brenda, Angie, Kia, and Sue (Sue2! A bunch of hugz to you and to Sabrina for letting me know.

There is so much talent in this place! This list took me forever to pick - and I missed tons that knocked my socks off but I didn't want my list to be the longest!

Here is my list:

*CC512 Pink Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Barn Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS307 Courage is Being Yourself by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Lee-Anne's Fave** CT0115 Awesome Feathers by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GETTING PUNCHY... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD246 For Lee by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Happy Happy by Alshandra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Every Day... by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Adorable Troll by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Out to Play by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

High on Life by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC533 - TEAM HYDRANGEA....UNITE!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Etch a Sketch!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peeks F4A274, MIX121 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cl�ture de champs! by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glorious blooms by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT535 Sunrise, Startin Out by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ooops....Sorry by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT537 Northern Lights by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS437 Celebrating You by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC498, Design by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Light of Freedom by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lasso the Moon FS439 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Bister by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC501 Walk beside us by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A281 Serene Stillness by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15understandblueB Awesome Wonder by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Winter Trees by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC539 Here For You by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15StampmommaA - Warm Winter Wishes Dangles by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC505 and DTGD Christmas by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC505 Those We Love by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC508 Carved Deer by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rustic Cabin by scrappedon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX136 Snowfall by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT557, Covered bridge by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gilded Reindeer by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee and You ..... by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 05:13 AM   #37  
Kookie Creator

Thank you catluvr2 for mentioning my card at favorites 2015 I`m so happy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 05:14 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

And three more I messed up the links on and couldn't figure out how to fix:

Hot Glue Bird by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Plow around the stump by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC HYCCT Ocean Treasures by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 05:38 AM   #39  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

How fun to get a mention in the Yearly Favorites thread! How sweet of you, Angie, to mention my card! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 05:44 AM   #40  

Good morning!! Wow! I am so appreciative of all the comments and favorites throughout the year and this is EXTRA special to be mentioned at year end!!!

Thank you, Thank you for selecting my cards....

Priscilla (catluvr2)
Robin (stamperrobin)
Kia (kiagc)
Stacy (JBGreendawn)
Janine (Jay-Bee)
Gail - two times! Gail(NM)
Nancy (nwilliams)
Reply With Quote Likes