View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2016, 07:26 PM   #3
catluvr2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Linda, for getting us started on this year's BEST OF FAVORITES and thank you too for adding my card "My Favorite Place" to your list - so honored.

Here is my list for the BEST of 2015:

TLC518 White on White Peacock by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"BLACK AND WHITE" by Dol4i - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC516 snowy hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC482 hora-del-te by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC484 Corner Garden by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC548 Autumn sunset by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media card by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 The Mighty Jungle by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC490 Tulip Post by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Good Read by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Beach MIX120, F4A273 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC493 - Oh Baby! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC494 - Floral Color Passion by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Sea Worthy "Happy Father's Day!" by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mint card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15rainy, DTGD15StamperRobin, Happy Birthday by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC549 Peaceful Night by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Under the Sea, CC549 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS454, Green Pumpkin by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White, black, and colors... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT555, Brush Strokes for Sabrina!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving Night Scene by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stenciled Ariana Blooms by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest Birthday (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrie Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Alberta Skies by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC 267 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC562 - Happy by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!