View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2016, 07:12 PM   #1
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart Favorites for January 3, 2016-BEST OF 2015

This week we will be showcasing the Best of 2015! This is no easy task....so many beautiful cards have been uploaded in 2015.

*if you have found something from this last week that you want to share that is not on your ultimate "this project knocked my socks off and down the block list"...
hang on to that item there will be a regular "favorites" thread next week that will cover these two first weeks of January.

Notifying: Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (vdm), Susie (susie australia), Sabrina (Cook22), Robin (Stamperrobin) and Mary (jandjccc). Later these cards will be collected and pinned on a special board on Pinterest

My List

Apple Blossoms Card - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossing for emphasis by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers_________________
Red Barn Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers_
[SIZE="3"] MIX104 Art Journal Day 4 by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers because of this entry...started to sketch my own journal.
Retirement in the Woods by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Make a Wish by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC524 Splash of red by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers no one makes me smile more than Susie with her wit, and wonderful storytelling.
**PRISCILLA'S FAVORITE - CT0315 My Happy Place** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Perfection using dies
IC484 Corner Garden by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC531 & CC521 Birthday Blessings by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers She can do elegant cas to perfection.
MMTPT346 Layers, Dies, and Mirrors by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Sabrina is my hero....she is not afraid to try any thing.

IC485 Poppies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Maura is a true artist.
TLC527, Scene in Yellow by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed Media card by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS319 fishing poles by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Brenda puts meaning into her cards.
F4A267, CT0315, Filigree Wedding by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC526 Little red houses by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Francie's vibrant colors make me happy.
Pottery Barn Rug ... IC489 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Ms. Anne's card are all classy.
Out to Play by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC490 FS429 Hydrangea by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cheryl is a true artist.
ElizabethBorer_Brushos by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sailing by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Water Stamped Medallion by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC540, Father Son Tile by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT547 Happy Fall by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers My favorite stamper from Iowa Her cards are even better IRL.
Coffee and Friends (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanksgiving Night Scene by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love, love Nancy's work.
F4A HYCCT True Heart by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Amazing stamper in so many styles.
Merry Snowflakes IC519 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Julie not only makes gorgeous cards, she photographs them beautifully.
CT1115 - Before I Sleep by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Audrie does magic with a fountain pen.
CAS352 Teeny tiny deer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Visit Mary's gallery for some amazing Christmas cards.
F4A300 Cardinals in the Spotlight by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561 Hand Drawn Dance by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lisa wins the prize for the most enthusiastic stamper. She's a gem.

Wedding in Red by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Another one of my favorite artists.
Cheers to 2016 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kia does cas to perfection.
Shabby Birthday Horses by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers She does pretty to the max.
A FLURRY OF GOLD by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers icon

Last edited by Holstein; 01-02-2016 at 07:30 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!