Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-12-2015, 06:24 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending December 13, 2015

Good evening to all!!!! I know that several of our SCS family are dealing with different weather conditions whether it be rain or snow... Here in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley we have had some very unseasonable warm weather, I think that today it was 74 degrees. Now this is not Florida, but Tennessee...

I hope that most of you, unlike me, have your Christmas shopping completed - with presents wrapped and under the tree....

It has certainly been a very busy week for me, as I was gone most all of last week to a training conference, I have had to play catch up at work. While I had limited time in the gallery this week, I did managed to find several that really caught my eye. I know that I have missed lots more, but wanted to share the ones that I found and hope that you will share your finds with me.

Those that will deliver happy mail this week are: Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn), Brenda (Tessaduck), Susie (Susie Australia) and me (vdm).

Here are the gems that I discovered this week:

DEC15VSNO CAS ty by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Delight by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

P'tit oiseau sur cl�ture by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card 04 - 2015 by Delusional1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A case of Holstein by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC523: Baby Jesus Gift Tag by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Greetings by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candle In the Window Christmas Card Set by Tracey Fehr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joy to the world tags by stamprsue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A303, It's A Wonderful Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Cabin by ValerieKaye - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560 A Little Sheen by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Flowers by doorknocker3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560 Silent Night by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a CASE of Dina Kowal by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile by doreenobrn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy by doreenobrn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderland Silent Night by 3boymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Put a smile on someone's face and list your favorites...
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2015, 06:26 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Exclamation New to the favorites thread?

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2015, 06:42 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Stair Step Christmas ATC by AmyWho

CC560 A Little Sheen by sue28

Oh Come by mamaxsix

CAS354 knows it's not easy being green by palparis

IC523 Deer Tag by jandjccc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2015, 07:09 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off Vicki. As you can see by the length of my list, I have hardly had any time in the gallery this week. I look forward to seeing what I missed, especially lots of VSN cards that haven't been uploaded yet!!

DEC15VSNM howdy by tessaduck

Happy Birthday! by Magouille

F4A303 - White Christmas - Snowy Winter Scene by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Stenciled Tags by nancy littrell

WT561 Hand Drawn Dance by Shoe Girl

WT561, Dance by Holstein

WT561 Time to ... by Cook22

ODBD WARM WISHES by Stamperrobin

Reindeer Christmas Card by SarahKostusiak

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2015, 09:10 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites fofr the Week Ending 13/12/15

It's been SO long since I posted in the Favourites! The standard of cards on SCS is so high I seem to hit the heart button all the time, but out of respect for the notifiers, I will try to keep my list as short as possible -

CAS Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
SC White Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC560 Silent Night by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
CC560 The Three Magi by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
A FLURRY OF GOLD by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Karen B Barber
Hardwood by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Green Snowman SC570 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
Christmas Night Gazebo CC560 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
WT561 Hand Drawn Dance by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
WT561, Dance by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
F4A303 Planes, Trains and Automobiles by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers wannabcre8tive
F4A303, Trail of Tears_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Vicky Gould
wanna play some reindeer games...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers One4Joy
FC:The Rose by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
F4A303 Christmas Vacation by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers GailNM

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2015, 09:13 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Wow, thank you Vicki & Polly for faving my card, "A Little Sheen" this week - so much appreciated!!

Thank you, too, Brenda for the quick notifications!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 12:10 AM   #7  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Vicki - wrapped and under the tree - are you joking? Yes they are bought but only ones that had to be posted are wrapped and gone. This week is tidy up, clean up and then wrap. Hope you get done too.

I have not managed a gallery visit every day but have done a couple of big trawls and found some beauties.

FS461, Peace and Joy by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Psalm 91 by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS354 - Green Christmas by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS354 Christmas Greetings by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding in Red by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flutter by by doreenobrn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
a CASE of Dina Kowal too by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by gunilla.holmqvist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC560 ~Christmas Nativity~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560 The Three Magi by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC560, Adore Him by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh Come by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nativity by dbarry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561 Hand Drawn Dance by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Decorate the Door by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Peace by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC White Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC570 Cardinal Greetings by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tiddly Inks - Hello! by Milawi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Friends Card by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A303 ... Hansel and Gretle by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gilded Reindeer by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
P'tit oiseau sur cl�ture by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a lovely week everyone. Bedtime now Susie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 12:47 AM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

hehhe night Janine. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 02:38 AM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Thank you Vicki for getting us started and all the notifiers.

My tree isnt even out yet. Still baking cookies for shipping. Which is my way of both responding and explaining this short list. Hallmark could learn a lot from the gallery. This is not easy.

FS461 - The Christmas Dress by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Peace by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seek Him - laughingstamper by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quilts and Coffee by rutabagapie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A303 Christmas Vacation by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 02:48 AM   #10  
Glitter Guru

The best Christmas season ever!

Deer and Snowflakes by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS354 - SNOW FUN by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fir Thanks by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC563, CAS354, Season's Greetings Lovely Tree by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS354, Christmas Greens_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS354, For You at Christmas by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A FLURRY OF GOLD by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC560 Umbrella Girl by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC White Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC560&SC570 To all a Good Night by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561 Hand Drawn Dance by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561, Dance by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A303, It's A Wonderful Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC523 - Coffee-Lover Tags by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC523 Deer Tag by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red, White and Green Tags by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tag of Joy by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A303 Winter Cardinal Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A deer in the Meadow by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNM howdy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old Mill Birthday FS462 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I missed this one last week 12 Tags of Christmas by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 03:48 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 828 Likes on 583 Posts

Thank you Vicki (vdm) for starting the thread this week.

Big thank you to the wonderful volunteers Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn), Brenda (Tessaduck), Susie (Susie Australia) and Vicki (vdm) that send us the happy mail that we are on the favorites. We sure appreciate all of you.

Thank you to these wonderful crafters for adding my cards on your lists.
Susie (susie australia)
Sue (sue28 )
Janine Jay Bee)
Gail (GailNM) X2
I will also be passing along to my little guy about being on this list for that hand drawn shoe as he helped picking out that stunning paper and will be thrilled to know how much love it is receiving.

Thank you to Brenda (Tessaduck) for all the wonderful notifications. I really appreciate you taking the time to notify me.

I had such fun playing in the wonderful challenges for VSN. You have until Saturday 12/19/15 to do the challenges and get them loaded. Here is a link to the challenges VSN Challengesall are available to play and there are some amazing challenges.

Here are my favorites this week:
FS461 Mascara Mishap by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNE colored ice by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNA Love, hope and hugs by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding in cream by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS LAINE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNE Rain Turned to Ice by Dr Sonja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC563: Christmas Tag by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNE Polar Snow by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNA Silhouette Sympathy by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Decorate the Door by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNC - A Bunch of Blessings by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1550, Time_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561, Dance by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC570, WT561, Newborn King by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Nutcracker Golden Slippers? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561 Shall We Dance by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:The Rose by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNE Storm by melissa59 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC523 - Black and Gold Die Cut Tags by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
In The Meadows Mini Tags by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, I know I missed a lot of wonderful cards. Show me your favorites.

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 03:52 AM   #12  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Snowman Christmas by Beverly Sue Wilson

Hand painted swag by Heather T

Inspired by White Fang by hlw966

DEC15VSNI pray for peace by lacyquilter

Merry Snowman by pdncurrier

DEC15VSNO Faberge Feather so sorry, this is Susie australia

Last edited by Cook22; 12-13-2015 at 05:31 AM.. Reason: adding Susie's name, deleted it by mistake. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 04:09 AM   #13  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Sue aka Sue28, for mentioning my Planes, Trains and Automobiles card. I feel very honored you liked my card. That is not a style I do comfortably so seeing your post really made my day.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 05:32 AM   #14  
Matboard Maniac

Default thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdmView Post
Good evening to all!!!! I know that several of our SCS family are dealing with different weather conditions whether it be rain or snow... Here in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley we have had some very unseasonable warm weather, I think that today it was 74 degrees. Now this is not Florida, but Tennessee...

I hope that most of you, unlike me, have your Christmas shopping completed - with presents wrapped and under the tree....

It has certainly been a very busy week for me, as I was gone most all of last week to a training conference, I have had to play catch up at work. While I had limited time in the gallery this week, I did managed to find several that really caught my eye. I know that I have missed lots more, but wanted to share the ones that I found and hope that you will share your finds with me.

Those that will deliver happy mail this week are: Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn), Brenda (Tessaduck), Susie (Susie Australia) and me (vdm).

Here are the gems that I discovered this week:

DEC15VSNO CAS ty by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card 04 - 2015 by Delusional1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC523: Baby Jesus Gift Tag by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Greetings by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candle In the Window Christmas Card Set by Tracey Fehr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joy to the world tags by stamprsue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Cabin by ValerieKaye - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Flowers by doorknocker3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a CASE of Dina Kowal by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile by doreenobrn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy by doreenobrn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderland Silent Night by 3boymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Put a smile on someone's face and list your favorites...
Thank you for picking me as one of your favorites! it's a kick to see me on this list.
stamping sue
Stamping Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 06:15 AM   #15  
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Skype™ to SarahKostusiak

Thank you Susie Australia for including me in this list with all these awesome card makers! I'm so excited to check them all out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 06:18 AM   #16  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Sleigh Ride Edgelit Snow Globe by kittystamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS354, Christmas Greens_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding in Red by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a CASE of Dina Kowal too by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Greening of Christmas by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green, green, glorious green... by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560 Birthday Leaves by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wrapped and Ready for the Holidays by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO137 CAS Snowman Hugs by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Breezy Night Bird by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laughing Snowmen by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SSC115: Peaceful Picture by AEstamps2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WT561 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Nutcracker Golden Slippers? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A303 Planes, Trains and Automobiles by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wanna play some reindeer games...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue and Gold Poinsettias... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A303 ... Hansel and Gretle by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas is by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS462, Father Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 06:29 AM   #17  
Rubber Obsessor

Wow.... thank you VDM... what a nice surprise to be on your list and a big thank you to catluvr2 for letting me know!

Debbi
KindaKrafty.blogspot.ca

Last edited by Delusional1; 12-13-2015 at 06:31 AM.. Reason: Pilot error?? hee hee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 06:29 AM   #18  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Oops, left of a few:

*CC560 The Three Magi by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadee on a Starry Night by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Church Christmas Project Day 5 - O Holy Night by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 06:33 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

A few beauties from this past week

IC A deer in the Meadow by Stamperrobin

IC523 Christmas Tag by Weekend Warrior

IC523 Joyous Tag by catluvr2

Cutie on a Tag by jdmommy

In The Meadows Mini Tags by kittie747

Pink Ice! 2nd look by LuvLee

CC560&SC570 To all a Good Night by Arizona Maine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 06:34 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Good Morning, Vicki thanks for getting us started. I am sitting here grinning because,
I am notifying on a bunch that are on my list and see they have already been mentioned. so,
as an echo let me add all of these beauties have been added to my favorites also! that green CAS gallery was so beautiful this week from what I seen of it.

Ornamental Greens by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS354 Green Night by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green, green, glorious green... by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MISTI Tiles - green by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Snowman by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift Card Envelopes by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 06:50 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

First I sincerely thank Janine (Jay Bee) for the mention of my card, and, of course, thank you to Vicki for the notification. How sweet!
Second, I have a few to share as well.
Christmas Vacation by GailNM
The Rose by Reddyisco
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles by wannabcre8tive
Markers on Vellum by Debby (limedoodle)
Hanging Ornaments by GramJean
Christmas in the Forest by Janet1000
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 07:00 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you so much Gail for the mention of 2 of my cards - big grins - such a treat...

and thank you Linda for the happy news ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 07:11 AM   #23  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Sue (sue2 for mentioning my Green Snowman & Christmas Night Gazebo! You are so very sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 07:11 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 288 Likes on 114 Posts

Thanks, Brenda, for the mention! Here are a few I've added this week:

CAS354 - SNOW FUN by Tammie E - perfect colors, diecuts, layout, details...
CAS354 Christmas Greetings by Biggan - gorgeous watercolor and perfect layout, as always...
TLC563, Small Stamps_vg by Vicky Gould - my favorite card from this challenge - vintage feel and perfect use of small stamps...
CAS354, Christmas Greens_vg by Vicky Gould - I don't even care that it's a CASE (props to jojot) - she executed it brilliantly!
TLC563 Little Christmas wishes by niki1 - amazing emboss resist, tag and details...
CC560 - Starry Night by bejoyce - some people just really know what to do with those dies...
CC560, Adore Him by Holstein - everything exactly where/how it should be - lovely...
*CC560 The Three Magi by hobbydujour - just as regal as the Maji themselves, and the touches of gold and white are perfect...
A FLURRY OF GOLD by Karen B Barber - still at the top of my list for CASEing - gorgeous!
Happy Holidays Elf by thecircleguru - quite possibly the most fun Christmas card EVER! Red/white/blue - are you kidding me?! LOVE!
Peaceful wishes in blue CC560, SC570 by Bailmac - lots of little touches I never would have thought of...
SC White Christmas by Stamperrobin - white on white done AMAZING!
Marilyn! by jdmommy - great color combo and details
IC523 Kisses By Angels by angelladcrockett - just as heavenly as its title - perfect!
P'tit oiseau sur cl�ture by Micheline Jourdain - Micheline had several gorgeous watercolored cards, but this one was my favorite...

Thanks for your inspiring additions to the galleries, ladies!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 07:15 AM   #25  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Gail, for mentioning my Old Mill Birthday! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 07:47 AM   #26  
Insane Embellisher

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay_BeeView Post
Thanks Janine for mentioning my card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 08:09 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Good Morning Everyone. As I quickly scanned downward on this page to post my favorites, I saw an incredible number of faved cards. We had tremendous creativity in the galleries this week for sue. Here are a few of the ones that captured my immediate attention:

annsforte3 DEC15VSNL, Anniversary Love Birds by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam124 Poinsettia Delight by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Weekend Warrior IC523 Christmas Tag by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers Blue and Gold Poinsettias... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjcc A case of Holstein by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:The Rose by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
one4joy wanna play some reindeer games...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi F4A303, Frosty the Snowman (1969 version) by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT561, Dance by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CC560, Adore Him by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine CC560&SC570 To all a Good Night by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM Decorate the Door by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin SC White Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

balmac Peaceful wishes in blue CC560, SC570 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

muscrat 3D Star Ornament by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

calex HLS December mixed media challenge anything goes by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

swldebbie Peace on Earth - Reimagined by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone. I know it's a busy time for everyone, but try not to get lost in all the business of the season.
I have to keep reminding myself "Jesus is the reason for the season."
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 12-13-2015 at 10:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 08:12 AM   #28  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Janine for choosing my Snow Friends card as a Fav of the Week on Splitcoast -- certianly an honor with all the talent on SCS! And thanks to Vicki for letting me know it was chosen! Happy me!! :0) Candee Porter
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 08:13 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

The current vsn is under way, producing lots of fabulous sample cards and participants' lovelies. It's amazing, how we can create such awesome cards in less than an hour. Many of my faves came from the Around the World in 80 Days galleries. Check it out! There's still time to play along.

Also, remember the best of '15 thread is fast approaching. Be thinking of which cards are worth repeating in the "elite" thread!

Here's the cards I chose from last week's galleries:

IC523 JOY in White by catluvr2

Virtual Plaid by berlycece

Just Us Girls 323 by cheryl l rowley

DEC15VSNJ, Nature Circles by annsforte3

IC523 Coffee Time by DandI93

FESTIVE FIREPLACE CARD: by happystamper09

Thank you by Veritycards

Plaid Birthday by gwendolyn46

World Peace by kimjolley

F4A303, It's A Wonderful Life by k dunbrook

IC523 Deer Tag by jandjccc

DEC15VSNJ Listen Carefully by peeps321

DEC15VSNJ Always believe by susie australia

SC White Christmas by Stamperrobin

DEC15VSNG Let's Celebrate by Shoe Girl

IC523 Christmas Tag by Weekend Warrior

DEC15VSNG celebrate by lacyquilter

So-- Show me what I'd missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 08:17 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning, Brenda and Janine. Thanks much for mentioning my Whispering Pines card. I need to give Pam124 credit for the image. BTW Pam124, could you mention the maker of that gorgeous image. I'm clueless. Have a great week ladies and thanks again.

Hugs Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 08:38 AM   #31  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Gail, Lisa, Stacy and Kia, thank you all for mentioning some of my projects this week. I appreciate it so much. Big hugs!

Last edited by kittie747; 12-13-2015 at 08:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 08:52 AM   #32  

Thank you so much for including me in your favourites Joyce Ann

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 09:24 AM   #34  
Glitter Queen

Wow what a surprise, thank you so much Vicki and Janine to have three cards mentioned as favorites is such an honour.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 10:20 AM   #35  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Susie for mentioning my Mixed Media stenciled tags. They were so much inky fun! Thank you Stacy for giving me the happy news :-) Hugs, Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 10:23 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Sue28, Janine, Brenda(Benzi) and Sue(gregzgurl), for each mentioning my card. I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Priscilla, for giving of your time on a Sunday to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 10:52 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Here are my favorites from this week. I know I've missed some! There's beautiful work in all the galleries.

Beesmom Silent Night

doreenobrn Chatting

gwendolyn46 Monster Celebration

hobbydujour The Three Magi

Mamaxsix Ornamental Greens

One4Joy Wanna play some reindeer games

Sue28 Shall We Dance

Susie australia Faberge Feathers

ValerieKaye Snowy Cabin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 10:56 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks so much, Anne, for mentioning my card on your list. I really appreciate it! Thanks, too, to Brenda, for letting me know the happy news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2015, 11:09 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Francie thanks so much for picking my Santa card in a box! And Yes I do need to make one for me and keep it to remind me of sunny CA! I do miss that perfect weather!! Take Care and thanks for making my day special!!
Reply With Quote Likes