View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 07:11 AM   #24
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks, Brenda, for the mention! Here are a few I've added this week:

CAS354 - SNOW FUN by Tammie E - perfect colors, diecuts, layout, details...
CAS354 Christmas Greetings by Biggan - gorgeous watercolor and perfect layout, as always...
TLC563, Small Stamps_vg by Vicky Gould - my favorite card from this challenge - vintage feel and perfect use of small stamps...
CAS354, Christmas Greens_vg by Vicky Gould - I don't even care that it's a CASE (props to jojot) - she executed it brilliantly!
TLC563 Little Christmas wishes by niki1 - amazing emboss resist, tag and details...
CC560 - Starry Night by bejoyce - some people just really know what to do with those dies...
CC560, Adore Him by Holstein - everything exactly where/how it should be - lovely...
*CC560 The Three Magi by hobbydujour - just as regal as the Maji themselves, and the touches of gold and white are perfect...
A FLURRY OF GOLD by Karen B Barber - still at the top of my list for CASEing - gorgeous!
Happy Holidays Elf by thecircleguru - quite possibly the most fun Christmas card EVER! Red/white/blue - are you kidding me?! LOVE!
Peaceful wishes in blue CC560, SC570 by Bailmac - lots of little touches I never would have thought of...
SC White Christmas by Stamperrobin - white on white done AMAZING!
Marilyn! by jdmommy - great color combo and details
IC523 Kisses By Angels by angelladcrockett - just as heavenly as its title - perfect!
P'tit oiseau sur cl˘ture by Micheline Jourdain - Micheline had several gorgeous watercolored cards, but this one was my favorite...

Thanks for your inspiring additions to the galleries, ladies!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!