View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 06:18 AM   #16
Benzi
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Sleigh Ride Edgelit Snow Globe by kittystamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS354, Christmas Greens_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding in Red by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a CASE of Dina Kowal too by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Greening of Christmas by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green, green, glorious green... by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560 Silent Night by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560, Adore Him by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560 Birthday Leaves by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wrapped and Ready for the Holidays by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO137 CAS Snowman Hugs by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC560 A Little Sheen by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Breezy Night Bird by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laughing Snowmen by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SSC115: Peaceful Picture by AEstamps2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WT561 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Nutcracker Golden Slippers? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A303 Planes, Trains and Automobiles by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wanna play some reindeer games...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue and Gold Poinsettias... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A303 ... Hansel and Gretle by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC523 Deer Tag by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas is by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS462, Father Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2014 CAS Spring DT---Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess
Hebrews 13:2

Brenda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!