View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 03:48 AM   #11
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Vicki (vdm) for starting the thread this week.

Big thank you to the wonderful volunteers Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn), Brenda (Tessaduck), Susie (Susie Australia) and Vicki (vdm) that send us the happy mail that we are on the favorites. We sure appreciate all of you.

Thank you to these wonderful crafters for adding my cards on your lists.
Susie (susie australia)
Sue (sue28 )
Janine Jay Bee)
Gail (GailNM) X2
I will also be passing along to my little guy about being on this list for that hand drawn shoe as he helped picking out that stunning paper and will be thrilled to know how much love it is receiving.

Thank you to Brenda (Tessaduck) for all the wonderful notifications. I really appreciate you taking the time to notify me.

I had such fun playing in the wonderful challenges for VSN. You have until Saturday 12/19/15 to do the challenges and get them loaded. Here is a link to the challenges VSN Challengesall are available to play and there are some amazing challenges.

Here are my favorites this week:
FS461 Mascara Mishap by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNE colored ice by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNA Love, hope and hugs by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding in cream by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS LAINE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC560, Adore Him by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNE Rain Turned to Ice by Dr Sonja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC563: Christmas Tag by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNE Polar Snow by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNA Silhouette Sympathy by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Decorate the Door by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNC - A Bunch of Blessings by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1550, Time_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561, Dance by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC570, WT561, Newborn King by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Nutcracker Golden Slippers? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT561 Shall We Dance by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:The Rose by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC15VSNE Storm by melissa59 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC523 - Black and Gold Die Cut Tags by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC523 Deer Tag by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
In The Meadows Mini Tags by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, I know I missed a lot of wonderful cards. Show me your favorites.

Happy crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!