View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 09:11 PM   #11
jeanstamping2
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavejumper View Post
Ok...maybe it would helpful to give you some sites that list stamp companies-I am NOT going to swear every link is still valid, but I used them to build my own list...you are going to be going out into the internet universe so make sure you have a good virus program, just because. I have been in them with no ill effects but I have one. Some did link to total weirdness so I just instantly bailed.

They are general stamp company lists and maybe over the winter when you are stuck inside you can surf them and find more companies. I did just check them to make sure these links to them still work.

Gingerwood Links: Gingerwood Links has a lot of closed links. Be Very Careful opening up some of the links. Cause they have been known to have viruses attached to the links.
Eclectivity: https://eclectivity.wordpress.com/getting-started/a-list-of-stamp-companies/ This one has a lot of good links.
Rubber Stamp Madness: RSMadness - the original stamping magazine
Vamp Stamp: VSN Stamping Links: Hundreds of Links to Stamping and Craft Web Sites
Ultimate Stamp Mall: The Ultimate Rubber Stamp Mall

Dragonshome is under contruction. This is the new site-you can link to their blog and you would be told when it is back up again. This is one that's been around for years.
Dragonhome's Place

I highlighted two of your links: Mostly to share information.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!