View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 06:45 AM   #72
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Congratulations to the first batch of winners! I didn't make an entry in yesterday's trivia question because I knew the answer, but I've made a guess for this one.

My heart- (and wrist- and eye-) felt thanks to those who included the challenge keyword or a recognisable element of it in their card titles.
You would be surprised at how many legitimate and now verified (so don't panic!!!) Queens didn't show up in the gallery-based report because of a card or two not uploaded to the HYCCT gallery .
Super-easy to check and verify when your title indicates the challenge the card is for, even if you had a faulty link in the thread; but for the couple of occasions when there was nothing in the title AND a wrong keyword - well, luckily those times the person had put enough info in their write-up to associate the card with the challenge .

Kramomma, I hear you on being hard to pay for something you can do yourself - but sometimes it really is worth it, and I'm sure this is one of those times. A family wedding especially, you probably don't need to be tied up with cake making and decorating for a couple of days beforehand; you will be busy enough with other things!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!