View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 11:43 PM   #16
sprtchick
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Sue cant believe I have not used mine yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzgurl View Post
I have one and use it almost every time I stamp anything. It's got the dreaded cracks on the edges that people are all up in arms about on other threads, my daughter managed to add a crack within the grid, as well, and NONE of it matters! It still stamps as well as when I got it, it saves me HOURS of frustration, enables me to be brave enough to try "techniques" (at my house that word should only have four letters, truthfully), and MORE!!!

I agree that it's a bit pricey, but so is a Big Shot or a decent paper trimmer (I paid less for the MISTI than I did for either of those), and it's WORTH IT!!! I almost never use the magnets or grid paper, but I'll often put another layer of foam in the "bed" to raise it even higher, because ALL of my rubber stamps are bare - no foam or anything.

I'm another one who "tests" things out on scrap paper before committing to the actual project, if I'm unsure. I've also stamped on clear plastic that I placed over the project so I could see exactly where it would be stamping and realigned as needed...
I got a Misti for my birthday in Feb 2015 and have never used it....I know...hard to believe but true...no real reason why...just have not used it yet.