Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-08-2015, 05:56 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 08/09/15

Hello everyone!
Susie, so glad to have you are back from vacation � hope you had a wonderful time.
For all of you who completed all of the DTGD challenges � CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done!
Summer is more than half over in the Northeast � where has the time gone?
Hope everyone had a wonderful and creative week.

Spreading some sunshine via happy mail this week are: Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), Sabrina (Cook22), and me.

Now, let�s get to the fun of sharing our favorites. Here are some of mine:

FS443, Fun Times by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC545, CAS336, All Sprinkled Holidays of Every Blessings Flap Fold Card by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Justwritedesigns Tangerine Poppies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC545 Dance of the Seahorses by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Three scoops birthday by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pasture in Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO128_CC541 Speak Kindly by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Enjoy Your Day!! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Cullenwr Imagine, Dream & Hope by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 ~Serenity~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15KelliJo reflective by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Kittie747 Imperfectly Wonderful by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT543, Better late by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD I see The Stars by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15StampmommaB, Long-Time Friend by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 - Starry Sky by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Swarovsky Starbucks Inspiration by zipperc98 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas #2 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Crafting!

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Post If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, August 2, 2015, through August 9, 2015.

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 07:35 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Alrighty, so this has been just about as difficult for me as our BEST of the year thread! I have over 50 cards in my faves and that does not include some of the challenge hostesses because their cards are buried a bit far back in my faves gallery and I am very bleary eyed and can't find them right now.

I honestly thought maybe I shouldn't even put in a faves list because for one thing, I know I can't include ALL my faves or the notifiers might resign and two, I know that I have missed a lot. I am going to give it a try, though. As you will see I didn't get out of the DTGD galleries this week, next week I will be back to visiting the weekly challenges.

Hope you have had a great week!! If you aren't a fan club member and you are wondering what all the activity is about click HERE to find out more!!! Dare to Get Dirty 2015 - August 1-7 by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers You have until August 10th at 11:59 PM CST to play along and upload!

TLC545 Fussy Flowers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15fattire7 Floral Spray by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15cullenwr Simply Grace by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15TexasGrammy Coffee Time by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15stampingqueenjar, Shaker Mouse by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 Sailing, Sailing! by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Stampmomma BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15justwritedesigns - Restless Sea by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Bird Houses by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JBgreendawn Pearl Dreams by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15stampmommaB Lion Snorgle by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15StampmommaB rose sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15rainy, Lookin' attcha by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15rainy: Sarcastic Bird by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Baby Boy DTGD15cathymac by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stuffed Thanksgiving kth by kthaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pasture in Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT366, DTGD15TexasGrammy, I love to cook with wine by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15CherylQuilts by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15stampersandeeA - Shabby Flowers by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JanTInk - Special Friend by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Edna15 janeenk mice by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Brighten your day by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15ArizonaMaine-DTGD15kittie747-DTGD15ohmypaper! by MemoriesCrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15UnderstandblueA,DTGD15StamperRobin,DTGD15kit tie747 Swimming Along by pidgesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hand Drawn Bee by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Reverting to Childhood by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pointed flower by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 Furry Friends by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15susieaustralia - Nice boots...thanks, I like your hat!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JanTink-Dear Friend by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15KathleenCurry A Sense of Time sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15StamperRobin Lend a Hand by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15CherylQuilts Christmas Poinsettia by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate House-Mouse by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15TammieE, DTGD15cherylqults, DTGD15cullenwr, Yellow Flower for You by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JulieGearinger by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 My Gift To You by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15TexasGrammy DTGD15StampmommaA SUO by 1stampingnightowl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15itsapassion by IndigosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JBgreendawn, DTGD15stampersandeeB, Tulips by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Kittie747 Imperfectly Wonderful by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dtgd15kittie747, dtgd15understandblueA, dtgd15JBgreendawn, Folk Art by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 08-08-2015 at 07:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 07:38 PM   #4  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Priscilla for starting us off this weekend!!!

Thank you to all the notifiers for giving your time this weekend!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 08:26 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Priscilla, thanks for getting us started and Sabrina, thanks for taking my people tomorrow. ( tomorrow is my oldest nieces wedding shower which is hours of driving time from my house so, I will be gone most the day)

you know your from Oregon when you measure distance in hours... :mrgreen:

My list is pretty dang big for me, and I still have not made it through the whole Dare to get Dirty gallery yet.

prepare to be dazzled & enjoy!

DTGD15stampersandeeA Hearts and Flowers by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15stampingqueenjar - SNOWMAN SHAKER by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15StampMommaA Glittery Fern by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15UnderstandblueA mercies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 - Lose the Weight by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15vasunshine Starry Night by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15stampingqueenjar Ready Set GO! by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Reverting to Childhood by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 Waiting for the rest of the Cows by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15DandI93 Lacey Note by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15DandI93 - B Mine? by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15SweetMissDaisy I See You! by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD ~ In My Thoughts by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JBgreendawn - Joy for the Journey by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heart Hugs DTGD15 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 The Krafty Voice of the Sea by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Two for 1 - Make your move! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JeanneS A Wordy Hello by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Pink Sunflower by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JBgreendawn SUO Winter Woodland by 1stampingnightowl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15KelliJo reflective by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15stampersandeeA by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15KelliJo by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JBgreendawn - Kraft Quilt by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MSM's DTGD15DandI93 - Mr & Mrs by mollymoo951 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 09:29 PM   #6  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aww, thank you so much Priscilla for your kind mention! There is SO much beauty in the galleries here, it's hard to know where to start when listing favorites. I appreciate the love! :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 09:33 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 359 Likes on 185 Posts

Angie, many thanks for listing one of my cards- Floral Spray- amongst that amazing list of your favorites. I am appreciative of your never ending support in our gallery.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 10:12 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Priscilla, thank you so very much for favouriting two of my DTGD cards, I feel very honoured!! Thank you, too, Brenda for notifying me!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 10:25 PM   #9  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Priscilla(catluvr2) for including my "TLC545 Dance of the Seahorses" among your favorites for the week .
Thank you Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know sweet news

Here are my favorites this week:

DTGD15rainy, Lookin' attcha by JBgreendawn:
DTGD15rainy, Lookin' attcha by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15JanTInk - Special Friend by K. Joy:
DTGD15JanTInk - Special Friend by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC545 bensarmom by bensarmom:
TLC545 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All Sprinkled Holidays of Every Blessings Flap Fold Card by n5stamper:
TLC545, CAS336, All Sprinkled Holidays of Every Blessings Flap Fold Card by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Benzi Blah by Cook22:
DTGD15Benzi Blah by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Reverting to Childhood by : Stamperrobin
CC542 ~grateful~ by MaryR917:
CC542 ~grateful~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC542 Hope by beesmom:
CC542 Hope by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy, creative week,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 10:46 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

What a late night treat to see my DTGD Furry Friends card listed as a favourite! Thank you so much, Angie! And Brenda, thanks for the email.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 10:48 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Such a busy, busy week with the DTGD Challenges - most of my favourites are from these challenges -

DTGD15kittie747 - Beachy Keen! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers girlgeek101
CAS336 & DTGD15vasunshine - STAR LIGHT, STAR BRIGHT by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Tammie E
DTGD15TammieE Birthday Crocus by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
IC504, DTGD Floating Leaves by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
DTGD Peaceful Sunset by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
DTGD Welcome Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
DTGD Yellow by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC Hope by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Hello Baby Boy DTGD15cathymac by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
Baroque with stencils by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
DTGD15SweetMissDaisy, Old McDonald's Duck Pond by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kittie747
CC542 Delightful by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
TLC545 Fussy Flowers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
A Garden of Memories by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kate4450
DTGD Enjoy Your Day!! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
DTGD15ArizonaaMaine Blessings by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
SC552 & TLC545 Magnolia by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
DTGD15stampersandeeA, SC552, Robin's Eggs by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers annsforte3
DTGD15cullenwr, Silver Tipped Roses by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers annsforte3
SC552 Orange You Sweet? by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
DTGD15stampersandeeB Feel Better by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
DTGD15justwritedesigns Crane in Winter by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
DTGD15 Pink Florets by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
Sending Hugs by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DJRants
DTGD15kittie747 Fox in the Meadow by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers CAKath
Happy Birthday Birds Singing by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
DTGD15JulieGearinger, Hearts by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Waratah
Lattice Rose by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pvilbaum

I know there are so many beautiful cards I have not seen so I look forward to seeing your favourites. Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 10:56 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

These are some of my favourites from the DTGD Challenges that were uploaded before this week but I had to mention here -

DTGD15Stamperrobin I could talk underwater...if I had a mouth! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Susie Australia
DTGD15cullenwr - Always a lady by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Susie Australia
DTGD15susieaustralia - Nice boots...thanks, I like your hat!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Susie Australia
DTGD15susieaustralia Hey Chickie by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jbgreendawn

I could go on forever after this week .....

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:11 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off Priscilla and a big thank you to all the notifying team who had to do extra work while I have been on holidays.

Thank you Angie for including my DTGD challenge card in your terrific list (and in notifier order no less) and Sydney Sue I am overwhelmed that you have chosen 3 of my cards. Thank you both for your comments throughout this hectic week and for your friendship.

Queen Brenda, thank you for the happy mail. Xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:12 AM   #14  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla, Thank you so much for mentioning my Long-Time Friend card this week. I sure do appreciate it.

Linda, thank you for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:55 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 68 Likes on 35 Posts

Aww! Thank you Stacy for mentioning my card! You guys totally rock! I'm having so much fun playing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:17 AM   #16  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,050 Likes on 810 Posts

As promised, a list that is somewhat longer than usual for me ;-). And it could be longer, there is so much gorgeousness out there this week.

DTGD15 Inside - Happy Birthday Old Bean by artystamper

DTGD15vasunshine Shoot for the Moon by Covington Crafter

DTGD15ohmypaper Cats at Christmas by Clownmom

DTGD15cullenwr by IndigosMom

DTGD15JulieGearinger by jodylynn

DTGD15UnderstandblueA Darkness by JBgreendawn

CC542, DTGD15StampmommaA, So Sorry to see you go by kokirose

CAS336 DTGD15VaSunshine Snoopy Christmas by sue28

Many Merry Stars~ by stampin'nana

DTGD15stampmommaB Get Well Soon by stamp_momma

That Christmas card of Sue's - she writes that she thought of me when she was making it. To paraphrase Snoopy "Somewhere I can hear a chocolate chip cookie Christmas card calling my name!!! :mrgreen:.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 03:11 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Sue, thank you so much for mentioning my Old McDonald's Pond card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 03:22 AM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good morning stampers. Thanks twice to Priscilla for starting the thread, and mentioning my card. Hugs. Congrats to all the beautiful cards uploaded from the DTGD challenges. Not much time this week for looking in the gallery. These are the cards that I did find:

Tannenbaum Trio by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC505 Those We Love by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15cathymac Miracles by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers like how she painted on designer paper
FC:2349 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beautiful background
DTGD15LMcAree Phil 4:13 sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Using Up Scraps by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15TeniaSandersNelson guitar by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD I see The Stars by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers like how she highlighted with bleach.
Christmas #3 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two for 1 - Make your move! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers fantastic background, and her handwritten sentiment on this classy card.
Sunflower Power DTGD15 by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers all of her creations are fantastic.
DTGD15diniB Have a Beautiful Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15itsapassion Thinking of You by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas # 1 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Watercolor by CraftyAng - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers new to me stamper. Wow!
DTGD15CherylQuilts Fragrance by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me all the ones I've missed. I might be late with some notifications today...it's our wedding anniversary , and we have a busy day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 04:54 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Many thanks to Priscilla for starting the thread and favoring my reflective card. Thanks also to Stacy, who chose reflective AND mercies (both personal favorites), to Angie for choosing rose sympathy, and to Linda for choosing guitar. Thanks to Linda (and happy anniversary!) for the notification.

I didn't spend much time in the galleries this week, what with dtgd madness and life. I did find some great cards done for the sketch challenge, and a few dtgd gems. Here they are:

DTGD Reverting to Childhood by Stamperrobin

SC552 A wreath for Christmas by niki1

SC552 & TLC545 Magnolia by Arizona Maine

Happy Brights Birthday by mamaxsix

DTGD Daisies anyone? by Stamperrobin

WT543, Better late by Holstein

Veranda Blend Northern Sky by nwilliams6

DTGD15DiniB Floral by Cook22

DTGD15 Falling for You by taraelizabeth

Masculine Birthday, Starbucks Style~ by stampin'nana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 05:07 AM   #22  
Watercolor Wizard

Angie, thank you for mentioning my DTGD cards! You have made my day.

Susie, I appreciate your dedication in letting us know when we are mentioned in the Favourites thread. Many thanks!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 05:24 AM   #23  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Thank you for mentioning my Shabby Flowers card, Angie!! And Holstein, thank you for taking the time to let me know!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 05:28 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you bunches Stacy for the mention of Heart Hugs in your faves - so pleased as it was such a different technique for me to try - yet sooooo fun! You are sweet.

And hugs Linda - thanks so much for the happy mail ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 05:43 AM   #25  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Mum's funeral is tomorrow so after that I hope to have a little more creative time and time / enthusiasm to browse the gallery.
Here are the cards I found this week
Happy Dragonfly - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Yellow by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15JulieGearinger from the heart by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
watercolor lace bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Brighten your day by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15itsapassion Thinking of You by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're Remarkable by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Zentangled Thank You by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 Pink Florets by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC542, DTGD15StampmommaA, So Sorry to see you go by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Cherylquilts - Artfully Daisy by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas in a Box by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15kittie747 - Dirty Duck by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Awesomely Artistic by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15JBgreendawn, DTGD15stampersandeeB, Tulips by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD I see The Stars by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look after those you love this week
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 05:46 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,974 Likes on 1,491 Posts

Thank you Angie for mentioning my Sense of time card for DTGD. So sweet, and you were so sweet with all your comments on my cards this week. Thanks for making me feel loved!
Here are just a few favorites of mine this week.

DTGD15 Butterfly Trio by taraelizabeth

DTGD15 By the Tide by taraelizabeth

Shaby Girly Birthday by Shoe Girl

DTGD15JeanneS, Butterfly Get Well by annsforte3

This week's DTGD innspired so many great cards!
hugs

Last edited by smadson; 08-09-2015 at 03:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 05:48 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default CAS Faves

I have been waiting for the CAS faves for today - can't seem to find it and I have to leave so wanted to post these .... thanks ladies ....

CC542 Hope by beesmom

DTGD15Benzi ranunculus by tessaduck

IC505, DTGD15CherylQuilts, DTGD15vdutchr, Goodness by k dunbrook

IC505 and DTGD Sending Love by beesmom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 05:48 AM   #28  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thank you Priscilla and Angie! Angie I'm laughing at your post and all the notifiers going on strike - I felt the same way about the gallery this week - I think the Dirty Girls inspired some gorgeous cards!!

Anyway, thank you both and thank you Susie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 06:14 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 177 Likes on 148 Posts

Niki thanks for adding my card to your list. Vicki, thank you for letting me know.
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 06:32 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 177 Likes on 148 Posts

Janine thank you for adding my card to your list. Vicki thanks for letting me know.
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 06:38 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

What a blessing for me today to have Brenda choose my Starbucks mug and Sabrina choose my Stars Christmas card as one of your favorites this week! No wonder you were smiling, Brenda! As always, its a joy to be in this thread. Thank you ladies, and be blessed this week~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 06:39 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

What a great early morning treat to find my DTGD15 Pink Florets card listed as a favourite! Thank you so much, Sue! And thanks, Brenda, for the notification.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 06:40 AM   #33  

Linda (Holstein) thank you for favoriting and mentioning my IC card today!! You've made my day. Thank you Vicki (VDM) for letting me know.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!
Hugs,
Audrey

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 06:40 AM   #34  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Vicki (vdm), for letting me know that three of my cards wound up in someone's favorites this week. Thanks, Sabrina, for mentioning my Cats at Christmas card; Gail, for including my Christmas Pop-Up Box card in your favorites; and Stacy for favoriting my Hearts and Flowers.

I am still looking through all the DTGD cards that were posted this week. So much talent. Unlike many other people, I usually just put cards into my Favorites because I definitely want to CASE them. The one that I favorite this week was Sabrina's Feel Better Butterflies. I love the idea of the spiral acetate.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 06:47 AM   #35  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you Brenda for mentioning my "SC552 A wreath for Christmas" card!!
Thank you Stacy for taking the time to let me know!!

Greetings from a happy Monique (niki1)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 07:03 AM   #36  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Angie & Sue, for mentioning my Hello Baby Boy! Y'all are so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 07:09 AM   #37  
Insane Embellisher

My favorites this week are:
mamaxsix - Latticed Lattice Birthday - Latticed Lattice Birthday by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ArizonaMaine - SC552 & TLC545 Magnolia - SC552 & TLC545 Magnolia by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 07:41 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 359 Likes on 185 Posts

Sue, thanks for mentioning my card Fox in the Meadow among your favorites this week. Makes me smile!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 07:49 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 174 Likes on 147 Posts
Default Thanks Sabrina!

Thanks so much Sabrina for 'faving' my donut box card this week - it was so fun to make and I loved how it came out too!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 07:54 AM   #40  

Thank you so much Linda for including my birthday card in your list of favorites this week.
Thank you Priscilla for letting me know! I appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Likes