View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 07:55 PM   #3
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hello there!!! I have either been prepping for a trip or been on said trip this week so I haven't had much time to check out the galleries. We did get home this evening and I have had the pleasure of viewing the DTGD galleries so that's where the majority of my faves have come from this week.

DTGD15UnderstandblueA Strong by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Been Oolong by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15UnderstandblueA mercies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15StampmommaA Summer Blossoms Sketch by debbiedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15vasunshine On My Mind by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 Christmas Snow by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Morning Has Broken by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15vasunshine Starry Night by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15LuvLee - Peaceful Peonies by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS CC Shell Seekers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15luvlee tie the knot by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Starry by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Luvlee Sweet Bird by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15UnderstandblueA Jingle All the Way by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT364, JammerTown's OWN Sparkly Sally Swiffer by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!