View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 11:46 PM   #3
sue28
Proud Fan Club Member

Getting my favourites in early this week while I have the chance! So many beautiful cards in the galleries but these are the ones I favoured -

CAS328 Sunshine Blessings by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
CAS328 Sunshine Blessings Inside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
TLC537, Watercolor Bloom by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Benzi
CC534, Birthday Balloons and Stars by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers annsforte3
MMTPT358, CC534 To Bring Cheer by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
WT535 Bandana Birthday by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
CC534 Jar of Hydrangeas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC534 Pools of Paint by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
SC544 Gull by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC Big Bloom by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
SC Hello by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
WT535 Sunrise, Startin Out by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Jeweled Lotus~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampin'nana
SC544 Hi by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ctorina
WT535, Remembering by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
WT535 Western Horses by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
IC497 Happy Birthday by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Ride 'Em Cowboy! WT535 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
F4A277 Ship A'hoy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
John Wayne Remembered by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
IC497, Love Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
Patriotic truck out west by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers SophieLaFontaine
CAS328 Sunshine Bay by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Catluvr2
And a newbie for me -
Sheltering watercolor wings by stamperdoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperdoodle

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!