View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 06:02 AM   #54
Jill with a G
Die Cut Diva

I have a very creative family. My father is multi-talented, but is an electrician. He is an avid hobbiest though. Rocks and Minerals, tools, (he was like Tim the Tool-Man Taylor before that was a show on TV). My mom is an artist! She can draw and paint out of this world! All six of us kids have huge oil paintings she's done with something in the theme relating to us individually. Really Cool! My paternal grandmother loved to scrapbook in the 60's and 70's. Simple books really, no embellishments or pretty papers, but memories yes!! She would have so loved today's scrapbooking and cards!! My cousin and I both love to scrapbook and make cards probably due to her love of crafts and scrapbooking. Coming from a family of artists--two of my brothers can really draw and paint too. I just didn't get that talent--I can't draw what I see in my head. I was always told I was creative, and I found my outlet with some football booster club mom's in which one was an SU demo. One stamp camp is all it took. Now I have an official craft room, and I will always make cards!!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!