Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-23-2015, 06:53 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending May 24, 2015

Hi, all!

Head�s up, only two more weeks to the Happy vsn-- Quick cards and fun chat.

and OHMYGOSH I just found out that I�m this week�s featured stamper! I rarely participate with the FS challenges because the favorites thread takes a bit of my time, but I�ve always found some truly amazing CASEs among your favorites. Please! Use my feeble gallery to inspire some thread-worthy gems! (I�m SO jazzed...!)

Oh yes! SCS Favorites!

Note: Several of my favorites this week are from the current sketch challenge. I am SO enjoying my time as guest dt! Here are my favorites from last week.

Crumb Lagoon Congrats by mamaxsix

Pretty Blue Butterfly Wishes~ by stampin'nana

Witch and mansion by SophieLaFontaine

Bat-tastic Birthday by jksand

SC541, like a rollercoaster by Marleygo

FS Naomi by Stamperrobin

SC541 CAS325 Enjoy the Journey_lb by Clownmom

SC541 - Celebrate by BobbiesGirl

SC541 Bride To Be by ctorina

WT532 Dedicated to Anne by catluvr2

WT532, SC540, TLC534, CAS325, It's Side Steppin' Backyard BBQ Time by n5stamper

MMTPT355 Comforting wings by f.schles

WT532 Anne's Favorite by peeps321

Border Image 1 by Rox71

Gordon Golfer by Susiespotless

Beautiful Wings~ by stampin'nana

MIX121 Accessorize! by donidoodle

Peeks F4A274, MIX121 by kiagc

IC494, Butterfly by Holstein

WT532 Thanks Ever So Much by jodylb

Blue Flowers by MarianneLamb

Ribbon, Stars, and a Reindeer by susanbri

and most exciting of all: Celebrate Pocket FS433 by justwritedesigns

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Robin (Stamperrobin), Priscilla (catluvr2), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 17 May, 2015, through 24 May, 2015.

Last edited by tessaduck; 05-23-2015 at 07:11 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 07:15 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brenda, thanks so much for starting us off!

abbysmom2198 Tip Top Feathers by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE Wonderous Vine by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom FS432 Hope by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS432 Hello Summer by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 MIX121 Under The Sea by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CAS325 Sort of wheels by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T Watercolor with Distress stains by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T White Blossoms by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC494, Butterfly by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS325 Gear Up by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT532 Peony by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT532, Kaitlyn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Paper Pieced Hibiscus by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Birch Tree Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom Christmas Mixed Media by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Flower with Ribbon by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 07:21 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

I could have sworn I hit the *heart* button more than four times...hmm..here's my short list..

CC531 Spotty Dotty Birthday by Laurene
MMTPT355 Sunset with Butterflies by Cook22
MIX121~F4A274~Boardwalk by wannabcre8tive
IC494 Soar by Laurene

Thank you Brenda for listing my red and white card as a fav..I appreciate it!
And Congrats on being this week's FS....it's fun to see what everyone comes up with....enjoy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 07:24 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Geez. I forgot to wish US folks a safe and sweet holiday weekend. I'm honoring my cousin Louis Dolezal for his USN WWII sacrifice.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 07:33 PM   #6  

Nancy, thank you so much for faving my Christmas Mixed Media card! And Brenda, first off thanks for notifying me. Secondly, congrats on being the Featured Stamper this week...enjoy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 07:57 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Brenda! Huge congrats on being FS!!! I am so excited for you!

Thanks for starting us off this weekend!

I created just two cards in seven days and spent only a tiny bit of my time in the galleries due to some MAJOR cleaning (bleck) and last week of school activities (yay for last week of school!) So here we go!

CAS325 Bicycle by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back To The 60's by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Red Pickup by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS325 Ferris Wheel by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX121 Under The Sea by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS 325 wheels by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC494 Blessings by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love You to the Moon by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT355 Comforting wings by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC494 - Floral Color Passion by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT532, Kaitlyn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bike Ride CAS325, TLC534 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC531 - GOD'S HANDIWORK by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS325 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS325 adventure by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peeks F4A274, MIX121 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS325: Four Wheels by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happier ... by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS325 Hip Hip Hooray by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Neutral Thanks by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dreams Do Come True by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Fashioned Car by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX HEART & SOUL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaches for Everyone by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am not sure how it happens but for some reason seems like each week there are cards that I thought I faved but they aren't in my gallery so even though this was posted the week before I really want to mention this one!!!

At Sea by Emily by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

29 Again by Lisa Ku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A274, Stars_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 08:03 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Brenda, thank you so much for listing my Ribbon, Stars, and a Reindeer card - I'm thrilled. And thanks for the notification!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 08:24 PM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks so much, Brenda for choosing my Blue Flowers card as one of your favs. this week. I appreciate the honor. Thanks, also, Robin for letting me know. Have a super weekend everybody!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2015, 09:45 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Beautiful sunny, but crisp Sydney day - not a cloud in the sky! Here are my favourites for the week, haven't had much time on SCS the last couple days -

CAS325 Bicycle Journey of Happiness by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Octoberbabe
CAS325 Bicycle by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
TLC534 Soar Step by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
Dreams Do Come True by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers shendrian
CC531 - GOD'S HANDIWORK by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Karen B Barber
CC531 Masculine Moonlight by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pegmac71
Crumb Lagoon Congrats by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mamaxsix
Tulip Rejoice by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
Blessed BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC531 SC541 He Loves Me, He ..... by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT532 Peony by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
SC541 Bride To Be by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ctorina
WT532 Love by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ctorina
TLC534 Birthday Bash by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
WT532, Kaitlyn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
WT Cheery Day by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
WT532, Happiness in Red by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
MIX121 Under The Sea by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
WT532 Thanks Ever So Much by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb
MIX121 Bloom by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb
MIX121 deceptively easy card by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 12:07 AM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Another week has flown by and to be honest one I am glad to have behind me. I have tried to make my list a little shorter but I still seem to have found lots of beauties out there - one talented community.

Sending Birthday Wishes by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All Things Beautiful by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bike Ride CAS325, TLC534 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor with Distress stains by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS325 Bicycle by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hey There Bunny! (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scooter Dog by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD God's Mercy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC531 Special thanks by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC531 SC541 He Loves Me, He ..... by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serene Silhouettes by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
clean color watercolouring by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT355 Comforting wings by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just a Note by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Starry Night by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly garden by punch-crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
teacher by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A274, IC494 - You Did It! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Thoughts + Clean Color Markers by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to everyone who works tirelessly to keep this going. Have a great new week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 02:59 AM   #12  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good morning stampers. Thanks, Brenda for starting us off this holiday week-end. Congrats on being the featured stamper this week. An honor so well deserved to a very talented gal who makes this site a better place by sharing your time and talents with all of us.

A big thanks to Brenda, Nancy, Angie, Janine and Sue for mentioning my cards this week. Thanks also to Brenda for the notifications.
My notifications will be later this afternoon....I have a family gathering after church services. Thanks to the men and women who gave so much for our country. Take some time to remember them this holiday week-end.

Here are some beauties I found this week:
American Grateful For You by zipperc98 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Every Tear by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Love by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Flowers by MarianneLamb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT532 Thanks Ever So Much by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX121 Bloom by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A274, IC494 - You Did It! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kitties by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX121 - Outlined Orchids by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers & Dots IC494 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Scallywag! by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Delightful Strawberries IC494 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC494, Sympathy_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old window by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC494 - Floral Color Passion by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smile It's Your Birthday by Sarah J. Moerman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful Wings~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Little Whimsy WT532 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bleeding For Clara by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A gift from the Heart by Ravenwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2015 Graduation Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Wishes with Foxgloves by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe by E. Marie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS325 Mousie Wheel by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Please show me all the ones I've missed...there are some on my Ipad that do not show up on my computer....short on time this morning. Have a great week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 03:11 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Brenda, thanks for getting us started today and for notifying on my cards, and most of all CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THIS WEEKS FEATURED STAMPER!

FS432 The Lord's Prayer with Rose Frame by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS432 Moose for Father's Day by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Relaxing Shore Birds by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Day by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS432 Embrace Life by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Anchor by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Psalm 23 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Mixed Media by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT532 Happy Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT532 Lift You Up by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC534 Birthday Bash by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT532 Scarlet Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lizzy by lhansen148 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX121 quad garden by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stars & Stripes Forever F4A274 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 4th of July by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored You've Got This by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peeks F4A274, MIX121 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A274 2015 by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That Bites by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You've Got This by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope Today Knocks Your Socks off (Too!) by Ching - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX121 Bloom by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Flowers by MarianneLamb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 05-24-2015 at 04:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 03:22 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Priscilla for adding my card to your list of favorites. It's a honor to be on the list of all those fabulous artist.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 03:49 AM   #15  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Dropping by quickly before we head out for the afternoon, just a couple to share:

Fluttering Blue Morpho Birthday Wishes by JacsStampin

Birds of a Feather by Penny627
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 03:58 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Tessa, Congratulations on being featured stamper!!! Big hugs!

Big thank you to the wonderful notifier team Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Robin (Stamperrobin), Priscilla (catluvr2), and Brenda (tessaduck). You spend so much time letting us know we are on the favorites thread and we thank you!!!

A million thanks to Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (holstein) and Priscilla (catluvr2) for adding my cards to your favorites. I so appreciate being on each of your lists, you just warm my heart.

Here are the cards I added this week to my favorites:
Hogs and Kisses by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TSC0522, Barbeque Style by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO122, WT531 - Thoughts and Flowers by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dotty Pinwheel CAS325 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Teachers Celebrate! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blackberries and Honey in the Lagoon by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pretty Blue Butterfly Wishes~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC541, So this grasshopper... by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT355 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turtle Bath by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC541 -- A Pink Thank You by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Cheery Day by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT532 Scarlet Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX121 Sweet Honey by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a lot of wonderful cards this week. Please show me your favorites.

Happy crafting!
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 03:59 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for favouriting my scarlet flowers card - you have made my Sunday night (as I sit here watching, and quite enjoying, the final of Eurovision)!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 04:25 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you so much Angie for favoring my card, Dreams Do Come True. I so appreciate it! Thank you Brenda for letting me know. You both are the best and made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 04:30 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default So Many Thanks

Delighted THANK YOU'S to Brenda (tessaduck), Angie (ohmypaper!), Janine (Jay_Bee) and Linda (Holstein) - you have made my Sunday morning a delightful morning for the mention of my cards in your faves and I very much appreciate all your support.
And Brenda .... you gave me a good giggle with your ps ... thanks for that too!

Hugs all,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 04:49 AM   #21  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA (tessaduck), our newly appointed Featured Stamper of the week..... Check out her gallery, it is amazing..... Congratulations, Brenda! A well deserved honor!!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 04:54 AM   #22  
Kookie Creator

I've had a not so good crazy week. Polly you are so sweet to choose two of my cards as favorites...makes the week a whole lot nicer...just like you Thank you! Vicki for the notifications.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 05:10 AM   #23  

Janine, thank you for honouring me with a mention here this week!

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 05:30 AM   #24  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks so much, Brenda, for mentioning my Enjoy the Journey card in your list of favorites this week. And congratulations on being this week's Featured Stamper. I've already picked out which of your cards I'm going to CASE, but I won't get to it until this afternoon. Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know about this. Great way to start a Sunday.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 05:41 AM   #25  

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow what a nice email to start the day! Thanks Nancy for mentioning my card.....and thanks Priscilla for letting me know! I am honored to be listed in such good company!
My Gallery
www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 05:45 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lisa, so sweet of you to mention my scarlet flower card in your list - I appreciate it and will now go off to bed even happier!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 05:49 AM   #27  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Angie - thank you for favouring my old fashioned tricycle card and thanks for not spring cleaning my mucky grey brushos up - you must have been tempted as you were in the "cleaning zone". Vicki - thank you for bringing the happy news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 05:52 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for including my Old Fashioned Car card in your list of fabulous favourites - I'm thrilled. And thanks, Brenda, for the notification - great way to start the morning!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:00 AM   #29  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so much Sue, for the mention of my card here and to Brenda for letting me know.
smiling and hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:06 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

Janine aka Jay_Bee for mentioning my card "Starry Night" amongst your favourites for the week... It is always such a pleasure to get that email saying you are amongst the favourites... It brings such joy and happiness... thank you.... I also want to thank Vicky aka VDM for bringing this post to my attention... I appreciate you so much for doing that...

Last edited by ladybug91743; 05-24-2015 at 06:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:17 AM   #31  

Thank you Angie for including Emily's card in favorites this week! She's thrilled to be included! Brenda, thanks for the notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:26 AM   #32  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda, for mentioning my Celebrate Pocket! You are so sweet to do this & so generous with your time on Sundays & I so appreciate it! Enjoy your week as Featured Stamper!!

Thanks, Vicki, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Memorial Day!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:39 AM   #33  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for mentioning my 29 Again card! It's exciting to get the notification (Vicki), thank you!! Here are a few of my favorites from the week:

SC541 one more candle by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birds on a Wire by ashwini.rao.u - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Blossoms by ashwini.rao.u - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of you by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC531 Masculine Moonlight by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Life is like a ten speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use." Charles Schultz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:47 AM   #34  

Thank you so much, Linda, for mentioning my Flowers & Dots card! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:53 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Thank you Lisa Ku for adding my card Thinking of you to your favorites. That card was so touching for me to make for the teapot challenge this week and I am continuing to pray for their family. Thank you to the wonderful featured stamper Brenda (tessaduck) for all my notifications this week. Big hugs to you!!!

Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:58 AM   #36  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you Holstein for the mention! Always a pleasant sms sweet surprise being honored here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 06:59 AM   #37  

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Stars & Stripes Forever! You're so sweet & I really appreciate it! I have a special place in my heart for patriotic cards & the meaning behind them!

Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 07:10 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Want to say thank you to Brenda, Linda, Sue and Priscilla for adding cards of mine to their list of favorites this week. Ladies, you all know how encouraging that is, and I so appreciate it!

Vicki, thank you for volunteering your time to notify me and others. It's so nice to see them in the inbox!

Here is my list this week:

TLC534 Soar Step by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS325 Sort of wheels by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC534 Love is Black and White by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC531 Special thanks by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT355 Sunset with Butterflies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splitcoast Gallery - Member Profile
WT532 ~ Love Hearts by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splitcoast Gallery - Member Profile
WT532 Dedicated to Anne by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birch Trees in Winter by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful Wings~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX121 Sweet Honey by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red & White Fabulous Flower by cvheart2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A274, Stars_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX121~F4A274~Boardwalk by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A MIX HEART & SOUL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love You to the Moon by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC494, Blue Watercolour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX121 - Outlined Orchids by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 07:10 AM   #39  

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you, Lisa (Shoe Girl), for adding me to your list this week. You have honored me in such a great way, you cannot imagine. Even though some of the products are no longer current with SU!, I love to use that resist paper and the designer vellum is just so lovely.

I particularly want to thank SCS for being "my home." I'm not sure I would have continued in this craft without you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2015, 07:40 AM   #40  

Priscilla, thanks so much for having my Christmas Mixed Media card amongst your faves this week!

Brenda, thank you for the notification and for all you do!
Reply With Quote Likes