View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 12:14 PM   #45
MissyO
Crimping Master

BCRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4 View Post
MissyO, Sorry to hear that! My Stampin' Up demo is the nicest, most caring and kindest person ever!!!! And she would have so given you that catalog for free right then and there!!! And taught you how to do all the things you wanted to know about!!! Because of her I am a Stampin' Up fan and all the card making companies and stuff! It's a great thing to do!
Hi Cathy4, well don't worry it forced me to learn and enjoy my creating. I learned from her and the things that I asked her for I turned that into lemonade with my demo sales and that my friend is what helped me. I created a starter kit for my customers and didn't have them do a make & take if I wasn't going to teach them. For instances, I taught myself how to stamp on candles and they loved them. I also taught them how to do a faux suede card, even thought it was messy, the ladies loved it and I still get emails asking if I can help them get more supplies.

When I was taking my "classes" from a Michael's store it just so happened that lady that was teaching happened to be a SU! demo and well she was awesome. I loved those classes and kind of miss them.

So all in all I guess she did me a favor. I also never charged for my catties. My customers loved me for that, I used it as a marketing tool and wish I was still a demo for that company. *sigh*

I love this subject it is so fun to read how it happened to everyone.