Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-09-2015, 06:59 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 657 Likes on 414 Posts
Heart Favorites of the Week ending May 10th, 2015

Hello & Welcome to this weeks lists of favorite gallery finds. Your notifications are coming to you from Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia) and Vicki (vdm)

Did you see the "Happy" themed VSN MINI has kicked off this weekend?
You can find the two challenges here.

This is a list of a few of the beautiful things I found this last week. ~enjoy!

FS430 Fly! by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS430 Cantaloupe Belle Vignes by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Wishes with Traveler by brian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers **Newtomestamper**

CAS323 M-A-Y azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Dad by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooming Poppies by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Better Tomorrow by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feeling Soft by MoeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers **Newtomestamper**

Teal Rose Fold Over Bookmark by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday You Old Bird... by Cosmic Strawberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 06:59 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 657 Likes on 414 Posts

New to this thread? Please read this
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address.
(It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line.
Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
Note: It's also a good idea to make your user names of the artists in a different color.
you will see html shortcut buttons in the "go advanced" option of posting your reply.
this really helps the notifications team. our assignments are alphabetical.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 07:25 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts

CC529 Thinking You're Fabulous by Laurene
CAS Better Tomorrow by Stamperrobin
MMTPT353, CT0415, Cinco de Mayo Fiesta by Cards_By_America
MMTPT353, Stitched With LOVE Quilt by Cards_By_America
Circle of Flowers SC539 by kiagc
MMTPT352, BIG WINNER!! By irishgreensue
WT530 Inspired Swallowtail by hobbydujour
SF Japanese Tea Garden ... WT530 by Anne Ryan
F4A272 Underwater Fairy by susie australia
F4A272 Brad's 18th by f.schles
MIX119 Tin Texture by Cook22
IC A Clown by Stamperrobin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 07:40 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for starting us off, Stacy.

calex CAS323 MAY by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

calex Texture by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 F4A272, MIX119 Birthday Stars by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles F4A272 Brad's 18th by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CAS323 M-A-Y azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC529 Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT530 Inspired Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb WT530 MIX119 Spread Your Wings by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitty1wu Happy Mother's Day by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Hello Friend by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Micheline Jourdain Thank you by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Micheline Jourdain Tulipes by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pr0digy0 Unbelievable pencil work. One in a Million by pr0digy0 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin CC ODBD My Lifeguard by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia CAS323 Magic Mushrooms by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia F4A272 Underwater Fairy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 09:48 PM   #6  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

Another great week in the galleries� here are some of my favs.
Daffodils for Doris! by Serenity_Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT530 MIX119 Spread Your Wings by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Texture by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A272 Just a Couple of Kids by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX119 F4A272 You've Got This by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fairy Flower 4 You by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A272, Sapphires and Emeralds_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A272, MIX119, Embrace Happiness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A272 Underwater Fairy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Put on a Happy Face! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Wings WT530 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wreck It Ralph by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun with the Stencil by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC529 Have a Fabulous Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ridonculous Ranunculus by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC532 Hello by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birdhouses in the Garden by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aster Thanks CAS323, TLC532 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS323, TLC532 Hello May by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS323 MIX116 Happy Days by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Wedding Day by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 12:53 AM   #7  

Received 635 Likes on 445 Posts

It has been a long week, sad at times and quite busy. My time in the gallery has been hit and miss but I have found some lovelies. Thanks to all the notifiers and to all those who leave encouraging comments on cards.

*CAS323 M-A-Y azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending You Love by deconstructingjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS323 Dolly's delight by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
messy watercolouring by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC532 Positive and negative by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS323 MAY by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS430 - Remembering Mom by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CTD Thanks by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC529, Thankful for Curry, Tango, Mambo by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC529 coneflowers and great spangled fritillary by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My thoughts MMTPT353 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainy Day Bird by Nan Cee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Wings WT530 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fly High Butterfly by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC Mom by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
May Flowers by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Someone Special by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC538 - Congratulations! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC529 Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS430 Cantaloupe Belle Vignes by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nobody loves like a Mom by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Iris rouge vin by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

Hope this new week is a good one for all
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 01:23 AM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums and Mums of the Heart and thank you for starting us off Stacy. I didn't get much time in the gallery last week, but I did find these gems.

IC A Clown by Stamperrobin -

MIX119 Musical Dream by Cook22

F4A272, MIX119 Birthday Stars by catluvr2

Flowers Wish F4A272 by justwritedesigns

MIX119 F4A272 You've Got This by UnderstandBlue

Sapphire Emerald Gown by SophieLaFontaine

F4A272 Brad's 18th by f.schles

F4A Put on a Happy Face! by Stamperrobin

Wreck It Ralph by stiz2003

MMTPT352, BIG WINNER!! by irishgreensue

CC529 Have a Fabulous Birthday by hskelly

Happy Birthday Mom by I love rubber

MMTPT352 Ah, Bingo! by yellowrose46

*CAS323 M-A-Y azaleas by hobbydujour

CAS323 MIX116 Happy Days by sue28

CAS323 MAY by calex

FS430 WOW Wed by JBgreendawn

1st upload in 5 years

Baby Take a Bow by mlcarlsen

The next 3 are new to me.

Thinking of You by Sinclair

Coffee Buzzz by kerbear

Planter Box Card by BronJ

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 01:48 AM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Polly, Francie and Nancy for including my Underwater Fairy card and Nancy again, for adding my Magic Mushroom card. You all inspire me!!

Thank you to all the notifiers for all that you do.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 03:27 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started this week, Stacy! Here are some of my favs:

Bluebird Song FS430 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A271 Tying The Knot by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Psalm 23 Z Fold (Open) by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS323 MAY by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC538 - Congratulations! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Better Tomorrow by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC539 all over your face by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lighthouse Sketch For Dad by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC539 ~ Sailing By by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC539, lotus thank you by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome, Ryder by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Circle of Flowers SC539 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

just for you SC539 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loving Bear by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT530, Claire by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT530 Whimsical greetings by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A272 Underwater Fairy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A272 Brad's 18th by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sapphire Emerald Gown by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT530 Butterfly Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Texture by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Iris rouge vin by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers Wish F4A272 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 03:43 AM   #11  
Village Stamper

Thank you, Francie for mentioning my card. It is sooo appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 03:48 AM   #12  
Rubber Obsessor

Susie Australia, thank you for mentioning my Thinking of You card and thanks also to Priscilla for letting me know ! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 03:57 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts

Thank you Stacy for starting off the thread. Big thank you to all the wonderful notifiers Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia) and Vicki (vdm) for taking the time to send happy mail to everyone.

Big thank you Francie (f.schales) and Janine (Jay Bee) for adding my cards to your favorites and to the super wonderful Priscilla (catluvr) for the happy mail. You girls have given me a great big smile.

Happy Mothers Day to every special lady on this thread. Sending special hugs to those that have lost their moms and those that have lost precious little ones. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Here are my favorites this week:
Paper Daisy Wedding by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A271 Tying The Knot by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS430 WOW Wed by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS323 Magic Mushrooms by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS323 Dolly's delight by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ridonculous Ranunculus by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC529 Mother's Day by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
to You CC529 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC529 coneflowers and great spangled fritillary by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A271, Pink Swirl Anniversary by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Happy Bee Eater~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC529 Bold Poppies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faux tin tile birthday by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC Mom by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT530 From Darkness to Light by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC539 ... Friends by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1519, Josh and Courtney_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pray without ceasing! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT529 - Kerry by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT530, Claire by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Bear by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Put on a Happy Face! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sapphire Emerald Gown by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX119 Musical Dream by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS426 Happy Easter Bunny by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me what I missed. What are your favorites this week?
Happy crafting!
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 04:25 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Stacey, Here are my favs. Thanks for being hostess and thanks to those of you that send out the happy mail!

ladybug91743 - Robin in Spring

yellowrose46 - Ah, Bingo!

Karen B Barber - Bold Blooms

GeorgiaBabydoll - Teapot Tickle Bridge

Micheline Jourdain - Tulipes

stampwithkristine - Hog Wild

f.schles - Brad's 18th

Vicky Gould - Sapphires and Emeralds

Bailmac - Lovely

Heather T - Calm Tulips

GWTW Junkie - Very Vanilla

D. Daisy - Crazy About You

Cook22 - Tin Texture

stiz2003 - Wreck It Raplph

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 06:19 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Sending bunches of thanks to Francie (f.schles), Polly (peeps321), Priscilla (catluvr2) and Lisa (Shoe Girl) for the mention of one of my cards in your faves - this never gets old and always makes for a happy day, thank you and hugs to all,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 06:34 AM   #18  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Francie & Janine, for mentioning my Butterfly Wings! Y'all are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Susie, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Mother's Day!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 06:37 AM   #19  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Susie, for mentioning my Flowers Wish card & also for taking the time to let me know! You are such a sweetie!

Hugs & Happy Mother's Day!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 06:44 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Memory Loss

There are days!!! I forgot to thank sweet Susie for bringing me the happy mail today - you are most appreciated, and I thank you, hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 06:49 AM   #21  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 41 Likes on 16 Posts

Francie, thank you for the very kind mention of my "D is for Doris!" Card. Priscilla, thanks for my happy early mail notifying me it was mentioned. I don't get to spend as much time on faves of the week as I would like, but I savor the moments that I do. Such kindness, such gratitude, and such creativity!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 458 Likes on 236 Posts

Thank You, Lisa, for adding my Happy Bee Eater card to your list of favorites this week! Happy new is always a delight to receive! Blessings and Hugs to you and to Priscilla for the notification!

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 07:37 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 407 Likes on 353 Posts

Happy Mother's Day to all the SCS mothers.

Thank you, Stacy, Polly, Lela, and Susie, for each mentioning a card of mine on your favorites lists. A lovely start to the day....and I appreciate it. Thank you, Brenda, for taking time on this special day to send out all these notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 07:37 AM   #24  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!
I would like to thank some wonderful ladies this morning for their sweet hearts, kind comments and favorites list!!
Thank you Stacy-JBgreendawn, you are always such a sweetie and helper too!
Thank you Polly-Peeps321 AND congrats on being Featured Stamper this week.
Thank you Nancy-Stiz2003, you are one of THE BEST commenter and I sure appreciate being in your list of favorites!!
Thank you Francie-f.schles AND thank you for the wonderful birthday card you sent to me, you are so sweet!!
Thank you Janine-Jay_Bee, you are always so sweet!
Thank you Susie Australia, G'day mate! You are of course, my sister separated at birth!! Love your cards, your stories and your wonderful spirit!
Thank you Priscilla-Catluvr2, You are a sweetie!
Thank you Lisa-Shoe Girl, we love the same stamps don't we? You are a sweetie!
Thank you Kia-Kiagc, you are so sweet!
All Y'alls art is so wonderful and beautifully inspiring that it feels really good to be on your list of favorites and that's for sure!
SCS, the best place on earth! You are all so sweet and kind and supportive!!! Some of you even took a chance and looked at my clown! Heehee! That was brave!
Love you all!
A special big thank you to Priscilla for all the notifications!
Thanks to ALL the notifiers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 07:38 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Janine, for mentioning two of my cards on your list. I truly appreciate it. I sincerely hope you have a better days this coming week. Thanks again, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 07:40 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Nancy, for your continued support....and for listing 3 of my cards on your list this week. It truly means a lot to me. Thanks again for all the notifications, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 07:41 AM   #27  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Oh I forgot, my list may be a bit later than usual since we get to go out for Mother's Day brunch after church today!! Yay Mother's Day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 07:59 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts

Big thank you Kia for adding one of my cards to your favorites. I so admire your cards and card style and to be on your favorites has me smiling from ear to ear. Thank you again to the wonderful Priscilla (catluvr) for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 08:01 AM   #29  
Pearl-ExPert

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! Thank you so much, Lela (Serenity_Stamper) for picking my card as a favorite! You made my day!! and thank you to Priscilla (catluvr2) for letting me know!!

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 08:20 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I want to thank Priscilla (catluvr2) for placing my card "Loving Bear" amongst your favourites for the week and to thank Rita (Scootsv) for favouriteing my card "Robin in Spring" and also to thank Linda (Holstein) for letting me know about both of these posts... It is always so wonderful to know that somebody really likes your card... I appreciate it so much and even more so today as it is Mothers Day.... Happy Mothers day to all you wonderful mothers out there.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 09:15 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Happy Mother's Day, Everyone.

I hope our fellow stampers have a wonderful day filled with moments worthy of becoming life-long memories.

Thank you so much, Lisa (Shoe Girl) and Kia for your kind mention of my cards.

Stacy, thank you too for committing your time to notify each of us.

Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 09:22 AM   #32  

Janine, after a tough weekend what a lovely surprise to get a mention her. Thank you - you just made my day

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 09:23 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

Although I didn't have much time in the gallery this week, I did find a few that really spoke to my heart.

Francie: F4A272 Brad's 18th by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll, the queen of CAS: Snowy Owl by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nancy (Stiz2003): Wreck It Ralph by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mitchygitchgoomy: Lacy Butterfly Birthday by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sabrina: WT530 From Darkness to Light by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beesmom: CC529 Bold Poppies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa ku: The dearest friend of all by Lisa Ku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lee-Anne: Angel Voices by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm sorry I've missed other equally as beautiful cards.

Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 05-10-2015 at 09:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 09:44 AM   #34  
Pearl-ExPert

thank you so much kia for picking my "hey there" card as a favorite!! so very nice of you!

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 09:55 AM   #35  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Flying by quickly:

Japanese Thank You by barbat52

WT530 MIX119 Spread Your Wings by jodylb

Soar WT530 by kiagc

Birthday Camera Trio by lisa808

Furball Shaker Card - Close Up by smithr66
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 10:02 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 464 Likes on 346 Posts

Kathy (muscrat), thank you so much for listing one of my cards - I'm thrilled! And thanks, Priscilla, for the notification.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 10:03 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Lisa, Kia, and Anne, thank you to you three ladies for adding this little something extra special to my day We did the Mother's Day thing last night and hubs and I stopped at a little chip wagon after church today, so this just keeps the good stuff going and I'm so pleased to have you special gals as part of my day. Hugs and blessings~
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 10:15 AM   #38  
Proud Fan Club Member

Sending big thank you hugs to ...
Polly, Nancy, Susie, Priscilla, Rita, Janine, Lisa, Kia, and Lela for mentioning my cards, and to Brenda for taking the time to llet me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 10:25 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts

A BIG thanks to Lela and Francie for listing my cards in their favs this week!! I'm always honored to be mentioned alongside so many talented artists! Thanks Vicki for the notifications...I appreicate the favs team for giving up so much of their time
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #40  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks so much, Janine, for mentioning my CTD card! It's always an honor! Thanks also to Stacy for letting me know.

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes