View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 04:42 AM   #20
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Good morning happy crafters. I hope we are all having a fantastic day.

Thank you Vicki (vdm) for starting us off this week. Thank you to the notifiers Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (Susie Australia), and Vicki (vdm) for taking the time to notify all of us of being on the favorites. We so appreciate you for the happy mail.

Thank you so much to these wonderful ladies for adding my cards to their favorites:
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Janie (Jay Bee)
Linda (holstein)
Polly (Peeps321) x2

And to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for taking the time to send the happy mail.

Angie I sure hope the rest of your day is not as eventful as your morning started.

Here are my favorites this week:
CC512_SC533_MM154 A Vintage Merry Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lily Wedding FS428 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feel Better Soon- A Summery Assortment Card by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
April showerw by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530 Long Tall Sally & Friend by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530 Getting Old by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS321 Whimsical spring showers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angel/Fariy by rholzman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530, " A Candoodle Hello " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 - Shabby Chic Amour by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Chic Blossom Girl by valdstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 ~my shabby chic~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A269, TLC530, After the rain comes the fun! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 Hollyhocks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FOSTV163 - Creatures of the Night by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
April Showers House by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC CAS April Showers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 ShabbyRoses for Mom by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks Mom! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 Spring aspen trees by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lots of Flowers~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Blossoms SC537, CC527 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT351, SC537, " Just Peekin' In! " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT351 Howdy Carol by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC537 ... Forgetful by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 Side by side by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 WT528 Shabby Postcard by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 Hello Outside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 Hello Inside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Green Bough Bird by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:Inside and Out by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS428 SC537 Techie Bear by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 congratulations by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX117 Papa's Lighthouse by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A little dragon music-recycle MIX117 by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A270, Gingham lilies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
life is a dream MIX117 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old Truck Birthday by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So....how's it feel to be 92! by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Gingham Friends by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A270, MIX117, TSC, Burn, Baby, Burn!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC490, Silhouette Garden by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC490 Wild Flowers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Underwater by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok your turn to show me your favorites. What did I miss this week?

Happy crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!