Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-25-2015, 06:10 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending APRIL 26,2015

Hey it's just little old me and my four legged buddy Allee, hoping that each of you have had a great week. I haven't been able to get into the galleries as much as I would like, as it has been so busy at work. Although my gallery time was limited, I did find some beauties.

I am really anxious to see all the beauties you found and I missed... so please play along with us.

Those that will be delivering happy mail this week are; Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me (Vicki - vdm).

Here are mine:

ODBD CC Door Decor open by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC537 I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT528, Inners by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT528 Side by side by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired by Jeanne by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Time To Soar by Clever creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Inside and Out by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lighthouse silhouette by singer21 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Buggy Bunnies by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A270 Gingham Poppies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Party Animal by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Artful Flowers by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A270, Gingham lilies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

iC490 Hello Spring by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Underwater by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT528 - Summer Night by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me what I missed......
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 06:11 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post New to the favorite thread?

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 06:49 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

I want to make a correction or an addition, I failed to mention that Susie (Susie Australia) will also be delivering happy mail this week. The notification team is very important to this thread, they volunteer their time to deliver smiles and happy mail each and every week. Give them a huge smile... Thank you... and Susie I am sorry I missed you on my first post, please know that you are very important to our team.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 07:48 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello, everyone! I am super excited to be able to post this weekend! On Monday morning, my hard drive suddenly died without warning! I was without a computer all week until late Friday night so I am delighted that I have it back in time to post a fave list even though it will be small. I did check in on the CAS challenge with my handheld device but I just can't browse with ease on the smaller devices so my list this weekend is made up mostly of cards I saw on the CAS challenge. I look forward to seeing what everyone posts this week to catch me up on what I missed!

What a difference two hours can make!!! I WAS super excited when I started out my note but 2 hours later. Oh my! We've been visited by pestilence and flood! There's a ginormous bee in the utility room....I don't mean a regular bumble bee but one about 4 times the usual size. I shut the door on him. I peeped inside....I don't know where he is now but I am not crossing the room to turn off the light. THEN the fixed (earlier by DH) faucet started to not just drip but to FLOW, Filling a tub in less than a minute! When I tried to shut off the water under the sink, water started flowing like Niagra from the nozzle. Thank goodness for Facetime. My sis and BIL talked me through it and for the moment all is well so I am going to post my list now before something ELSE happens! Happy weekend everyone!

CAS321 April Bridal Shower by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC530 April Showers by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC490 Wonderful Life by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS428 SC537 Techie Bear by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC527 Plain old trees by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A269, Morgan's Prom by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX116_WT527 A Vintage Merry Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired by Susie by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC490 Tulip Post by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS321, Happiness Blooms by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC530 rainbow will come by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshine and Showers by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fleurs bleu by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS321 TLC530 Autumn April Showers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Raining by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Starting to Sprinkle by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS321 Cheery Hello by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New Mercies by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 08:20 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Hello everyone, it is a blustery cold Sunday arvo here but I feel very warm and happy with Vicki's lovely comments as well as my Side by Side card being on Vicki's terrific list. Big thanks also to Stacy for choosing my Teapot Tuesday card, your comments are very special to me Stacy.

Big squishy hugs to everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 08:41 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I didn't spend nearly enough time in the galleries this week. Here are some of the gems I discovered.

F4A270, MIX117, TSC, Burn, Baby, Burn!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS428 SC537 Techie Bear by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT528, Water Your Plants by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired by Susie by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC527 WT528 Shabby Postcard by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Like a Tree planted by Streams of Water by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT528, Inners by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT351 Farm Scene by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC527 Spring aspen trees by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC527 Soft Peonies by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC537 I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Lined by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He rules the roost, She rules the rooster by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS321 TLC530 Autumn April Showers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC530, FS428, Wine Divas by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to me

Friendship by Tracy Evans - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Custom Egg Carton Label by rangedelivery - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2015, 11:37 PM   #9  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you to Vicki and all the volunteers this week.
Bee free and dry wishes to Angie.

I have been a regular gallery browser this week so I have seen a really good selection
You Are Always on My Mind by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Camilla's Gift Box of cards by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD258 and TLC530 Rose by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More Than Puppy Love by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fleurs bleu by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's Raining by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace on Earth by AmylovesNormaJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silent Night by AmylovesNormaJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Forever & Always by Pisces2202 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Attitude !! by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530 Long Tall Sally & Friend by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS321, TLC530 Bubbles by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Like a Tree planted by Streams of Water by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cherry Blossom by SusieQ-lovesStampi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penny Black Baby Boy by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My kind of Bird! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazing Moon - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 Hello Inside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A270 Gingham Poppies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Time To Soar by Clever creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peony Thank you WT528 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Roses by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lila's Heart by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Gingham Friends by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Shaker Card by CarolCel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purrfect Birthday by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Get well soon by Martinaskaartjes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy this new week and keep creating.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 12:18 AM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Janine for including my card on your terrific list. Many thanks to Stacy for the notifications.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 02:47 AM   #11  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you very much !! Glad you like the card =)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 03:00 AM   #12  
Glitter Queen

Thank you so much for picking my card! Very happy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 03:01 AM   #13  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Vicki for getting us started this week, and for the notifications! I would also like to thank Vicki, Angie and Susie for the shout outs of my cards. Great way to start this Sunday.

I will be gone to a church event this morning...will be back later to send notifications.

Here are some beauties I found this week.
Lila's Heart by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A270 ~ Gingham & Lace by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC537, WT528, Praying You'll be Well Soon by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inside Outside by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peony Thank you WT528 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 by MiamiKel4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528, Outside and envie_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 Panda's for PJ by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 Side by side by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loverly by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers These are my favorites this week!
MMTPT351 Howdy Carol by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Bella by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Blossoms SC537, CC527 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lots of Flowers~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 Spring aspen trees by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 Soft Peonies by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
On Your Wedding Day by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC537, Daffodil by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC537, Graduation for Samantha by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC537, CC527 - Moment in Time by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC537 Hole in One by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 Fabulous Florets by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD CC Door Decor open by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 Burlap Butterflies by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bouquet Bear by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527, Organic Grace Love and Sympathy by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 - Shabby Chic Amour by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CATERPILLARS AND BUTTERFLIES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530 rainbow will come by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
http://www.anniescards.blogspot.be/2015/04/maskeervloeistof.html by AnnieVH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Attitude !! by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 03:17 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

CAS321 TLC530 Autumn April Showers by sue28
It's Raining by Shoe Girl
He rules the roost, She rules the rooster by I love rubber
CC527 Spring aspen trees by f.schles
Friendship by Tracy Evans
First Love by ladybug91743
Wonderful GrillFather by Shoe Girl
F4A Gingham Friends by Stamperrobin
MIX117 Brave Heart by Laurene
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 03:23 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Wow Linda, what a happy, happy way to end my day...two of my cards on your wonderful list. Thank you so much. xx

Many thanks Stacy for the happy mail. Its almost time for bed, see you all tomorrow. Night. xx

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 04:03 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started this week, Vicki!
Here are some of my favs from this past week:

FS428 Thanks so much by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lily Wedding FS428 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Starting to Sprinkle by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS321 April Bridal Shower by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SO SHABBY CHIC! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April Showers House by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faith's Shabby Card CC527 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC527 Fabulous Florets by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC527 ShabbyRoses for Mom by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC527, SC537, Perched in a rose bush by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT528 Birthday Down Under by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Bella by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfect Blend WT528 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC527 WT528 Shabby Postcard by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Basket of Flowers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT528 50th Anniversary - Hawaiian Style by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First Love by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello F4A270, MIX117, QFTD259 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX117 Sea Talk by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Gingham Friends by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flaming Green Dragon out by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC490 Tybee Island Lighthouse_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hey Poodle by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A270, Plaid Seagulls by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 04:07 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Stacy and Linda, thank you so much for the sweetness of this. I am about braindead from creating this past week and your lovely faves brought back a little life. Linda, thanks also for your notification, the msg you tucked in your list, and the comment on my cards; i'd be honoured to have you case if you need to. Hugs gals
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 04:29 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

A beautiful chilly BUT sunny day today, and to add to the happy day some happy mail! Many thanks to Janine (Jay_Bee) and Linda (Holstein) for favoring Peony Thank you in your faves for the week; and
to Priscilla (catluvr2) for mentioning 2 cards, Faith's Shabby Card and Hello - thank you. I especially loved making Faith's card and spent a lot of time with it - so thank you very much Priscilla. Also hugs to you for the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 04:42 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Good morning happy crafters. I hope we are all having a fantastic day.

Thank you Vicki (vdm) for starting us off this week. Thank you to the notifiers Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (Susie Australia), and Vicki (vdm) for taking the time to notify all of us of being on the favorites. We so appreciate you for the happy mail.

Thank you so much to these wonderful ladies for adding my cards to their favorites:
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Janie (Jay Bee)
Linda (holstein)
Polly (Peeps321) x2

And to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for taking the time to send the happy mail.

Angie I sure hope the rest of your day is not as eventful as your morning started.

Here are my favorites this week:
CC512_SC533_MM154 A Vintage Merry Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lily Wedding FS428 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feel Better Soon- A Summery Assortment Card by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
April showerw by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530 Long Tall Sally & Friend by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530 Getting Old by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS321 Whimsical spring showers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angel/Fariy by rholzman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC530, " A Candoodle Hello " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 - Shabby Chic Amour by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Chic Blossom Girl by valdstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 ~my shabby chic~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A269, TLC530, After the rain comes the fun! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 Hollyhocks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FOSTV163 - Creatures of the Night by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
April Showers House by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC CAS April Showers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC527 ShabbyRoses for Mom by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks Mom! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lots of Flowers~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Blossoms SC537, CC527 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT351, SC537, " Just Peekin' In! " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT351 Howdy Carol by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC537 ... Forgetful by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 Hello Outside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 Hello Inside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Green Bough Bird by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT528 congratulations by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX117 Papa's Lighthouse by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A little dragon music-recycle MIX117 by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A270, Gingham lilies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
life is a dream MIX117 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old Truck Birthday by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So....how's it feel to be 92! by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A270, MIX117, TSC, Burn, Baby, Burn!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC490, Silhouette Garden by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC490 Wild Flowers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok your turn to show me your favorites. What did I miss this week?

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 05:03 AM   #21  

WOW! Thank you so much Linda for mentioning my Get Well card. Its especially humbling and so of nice of you to do. Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 05:11 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you. Susie, Lisa, and Kia, for each mentioning a card of mine on your favorites lists. I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Vicki, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 05:12 AM   #23  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

WOW! Thank you so much Brenda for including one of my cards in your list this week! And thanks Stacy for letting my know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 05:39 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Thanks to Lisa for choosing the graduation congratulations card as a favorite, and the Priscilla, Linda and Angie for choosing the rainbow card. Jazzed! Thanks to Priscilla for notifying.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 05:46 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Aww, Vicky, what a way to make my day. Thanks for liking my WT528 Summer Night and thanks, Susie, for telling me too. You made me smile today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 05:59 AM   #26  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Lisa (Shoe Girl) - thank you for choosing my Creatures of the Night card in your choices this week and Priscilla thanks for sharing the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:05 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Stacy, thanks so much for favoriting my hydrangea card! made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:10 AM   #28  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Lily Wedding & Perfect Blend cards! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

And thanks, also for letting me know, Priscilla!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:14 AM   #29  

Thank you so much, Lisa, for mentioning my Lily Wedding & Best Blossom cards! You are so sweet to do this & I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:18 AM   #30  

Thank you so much, Linda, for mentioning my Best Blossom card! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:23 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Thank you so much Priscilla (catluvr2) for adding my card to your favorites. I sure do appreciate being on your list. Thank you Stacy (JBgreendawn) for the notification.

Hugs, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:32 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Big THANK YOUs going out to Susie Australia and Shoe Girl for mentioning my Burn, Baby, Burn card in your favorites this week, and a tip of the Irishgreen Hat to Brenda for sending me the happy mail - It started my Sunday out fantastically!!

Hugs, Greenie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:41 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

A big ol' hug goes out to my sweetie from down under, Susie Australia for faving my Farm Scene card. Thanks Susie!!! And another big ol' hug goes to my Wisconsin gal pal, LInda (holstien) for letting me know about the honor. Thanks Linda!!!!!! DH really likes it when I make "farm" cards Hugs~
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:49 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the shout out Kia, and the heads up too Tessa! Made my day~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:56 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I want to thank Polly (Peeps321) and Priscilla (Catluvr2) for putting a smile on my face for favouriteing my card "First Love" and also a big thanks to Brenda (Tessaduck) for letting me know about these posts....what a way to start my day....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 06:58 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks, Linda, for mentioning my card, Love, as a Favorite. It is so appreciated. Thank you Stacy for letting me know. Hope you both have a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 07:05 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

Linda (Holstein) thank you so much for putting my card "On your wedding day" amongst your favourites for the week... I appreciate it so much and makes me very happy that you liked it.... I also want to thank Brenda (Tessaduck) for letting me know about this post...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 07:22 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts
Smile Happy Dance Going on in my House!!

BIG thanks to Lisa for honoring my Getting Old card..I really appreciate it!! And thanks Robin for the heads up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2015, 07:50 AM   #40  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 59 Likes on 52 Posts

Ooops, I posted this in the wrong thread! Sorry!
Reply With Quote Likes